Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

Ward vs Kov. All that shyt:mjpls: kkkov was talking before the match and the crying after:umad:

#noexcuses
FlSZtra.png

The axe murderer

Daps
I saw that in there and had to put it in to be honest to what he said.
If you go with the classless comments by Davis. :ehh:

Feeling the need to say it is because he is a "street kid" and doing the "you can't take the street out of the kid" routine. :scust:

Uncalled for commentary. :camby:
He may spit some knowledge but there's a reason I don't really fukk with him or dougie :francis:

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Ward vs Kov. All that shyt:mjpls: kkkov was talking before the match and the crying after:umad:

#noexcuses
FlSZtra.png
This one is tough to me, because just based on performance I have to say Rigo, since I expected way more than he showed.

But the Kovalev whining afterwards was terrible. Yeah Rigo was talking shyt beforehand AND quit in the fight, but he kind of walked away from the fight and shut up after that. Kovalev had the nerve to keep talking like a mentally broken man that couldn't get over the fact that he thought he was the bully, but got bullied.

I probably lean Rigo...but I definitely can never view Kovalev the same as a fighter (even if he starts KO'ing people) because Ward broke him and resorted to crying about excuses, when HE SAID he was going to punish Ward for being dirty and never did anything.

The most impressive thing about Loma to me is that he learned from Salido and will never let anyone do that to him again. He was being dirty as fukk to Rigo and I didn't have a problem with it. Just don't do something DQ worthy and be tough as fukk in the ring, that will get you a long ways.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
So Crawford walks around as a Cruiserweight out of competition huh?:jbhmm:

Interesting:jbhmm:

The axe murderer

Daps
This one is tough to me, because just based on performance I have to say Rigo, since I expected way more than he showed.

But the Kovalev whining afterwards was terrible. Yeah Rigo was talking shyt beforehand AND quit in the fight, but he kind of walked away from the fight and shut up after that. Kovalev had the nerve to keep talking like a mentally broken man that couldn't get over the fact that he thought he was the bully, but got bullied.

I probably lean Rigo...but I definitely can never view Kovalev the same as a fighter (even if he starts KO'ing people) because Ward broke him and resorted to crying about excuses, when HE SAID he was going to punish Ward for being dirty and never did anything.

The most impressive thing about Loma to me is that he learned from Salido and will never let anyone do that to him again. He was being dirty as fukk to Rigo and I didn't have a problem with it. Just don't do something DQ worthy and be tough as fukk in the ring, that will get you a long ways.
Loma has dog in him for sure. I was gonna say Rigo because on the night I don't think many ppl saw a complete sonning coming. But I had to go with kkkov. The aftermath is hilarious. Jackson exposing him and his comditioning coach who exposed him before the match :pachaha:
Kathy Duva wylin after the match:pachaha:
Boxing fans salty as a mawfukka till this day because they can say what they want but that aura was broken:pachaha:
The crazy part is the dude is still a helluva boxer that just lost to the p4p king and if we're being real he'd probably be favored against just about every other LHW but the way people bushed him :pachaha:
And like @krackdagawd said there is nothing anyone can do about it
FlSZtra.png

That's the ether that makes the soul burn slow:ahh:

Last edited:

The axe murderer

Daps
Canelo walks around as a Cruiserweight like Crawford....but he fights at Middleweight:patrice:

Seems alot of fighters are actually 30-40lbs+ heavier than the division they fight in:jbhmm:
Crawford is gonna beat the winner of the cruiserweight tournament and I'm gonna tag all his haters when he does:banderas::ahh:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Thurman gets on my nerves. BEFORE the elbow surgery he was fighting once a fukking year. He wants the money and he wants to be a star, but he's not willing to earn it. EJ has been calling him out for YEARS. Thurman told him to get more exp under his belt. Now EJ has a title and Keith still wants to duck and evade. Trust me, he's hoping someone beats him so he doesn't have to face him. The WW division is loaded, but most of these fukkers are too scared to face one another. Ok, I will say Thurman had faced a bit more than most (Guerrero, Porter and Swift), but this fighting once a year shyt is for the birds. He's just holding the belt hostage until a big money fight becomes available. I understand him wanting to wait a bit for the EJ fight, but wtf is he going to do in the mean time to raise the fights profile? This is fukking ridiculous. I hope WBC forces him to fight EJ or Crawford. I'm tired of this bum ass nikka seriously