Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
He ain't got but 22 fights? :mjlol: but folks been ducking him for.......get this.....everybody ................years. :francis: stop it. We going off of the Loma amateur years automatically demand championship fights fresh out the gate of turning pro huh? :francis:

Everybody gotta pay dues except Errol. Yeah okay.

You dont have to "get this everybody"...everybody already knows it.

No top fighter at 147 the past few years wanted to fight Errol Spence...especially Keith Thurman.

Everytime Spence is brought up, he talks about "down the line"...as if Spence isnt already a Champion and on the P4P list. A list Thurman aint even on.

Im not about to argue, Thurman *juelz gif* antics when it comes to Spence is all over the internet....starting back in 2013. It'll be 5 years later in 10 days.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The man fought Porter, Golovkin, and Spence.

go get both ya orbitals cracked before you talk about scary in this section.:camby:
Shut up bytch ..
BoxRec: Kell Brook

If that don't add up to over 900 losses then you're right.. You just proved my point. When he finally grew balls he got his ass beat. Lomachecnko the only one not ducking.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
You dont have to "get this everybody"...everybody already knows it.

No top fighter at 147 the past few years wanted to fight Errol Spence...especially Keith Thurman.

Everytime Spence is brought up, he talks about "down the line"...as if Spence isnt already a Champion and on the P4P list. A list Thurman aint even on.

Im not about to argue, Thurman *juelz gif* antics when it comes to Spence is all over the internet....starting back in 2013. It'll be 5 years later in 10 days.
Just like none of the top fighters wanted it with Thurman 5 years ago :comeon:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

Exactly, Spence was a borderline prospect when Thurman was out paying dues as a real contender. If they would have fought then, its possible we could have gotten a scenario similar to Charlo and Lubin. Fight was way undercooked. Hell, the same Chino nikkas like to praise in here ducked Thurman.

So who besides maybe the top jobber could have been ducking Spence back then.:mjlol:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Listen, all that shyt Thurman is saying is logical and it makes sense, but it’s just not some shyt I’m trying to hear at this point. I have no desire to wait until summer of 2019 just to see a damn fight.

Nyggas taking over 2 years to negotiate a fight, when Showtime supposedly had this lowkey WW tournament taking place.

This is why I don’t post as much anymore. I know boxing is a business first and all about putting yourself in the best possible position, but it’s getting tiring.

Inactivity man.

It’s ruining the sport and the product.

I’m tired of watching these guys get in the ring and work out the rust because they havent fought in forever.

This nygga Lamont Peterson is going to fight a guy like Errol Spence, and hasn’t fought since February. What is that? Spence only fought once in 2017. After this fight with Peterson, fans are gonna get excited. They are gonna talk about him. Then he’s gonna disappear. He got his one fight out the way. Time to get ready for 2019. This is a joke man.

I’m just ranting but I love the sport.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps

But what does that mean for Thurman ducking Spence? I dont see how that addresses the fact Thurman is avoiding Spence at all:dwillhuh:

Are you saying because Thurman was being avoided, its okay & justification to run from Spence for 5 years ?:dwillhuh:

Last edited:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Charlo fought Lubin....Charlo fought J Rock.

Happy I didnt have to wait half a decade, or more, to see it or read The Charlo's *juelz gifing* everytime their name is brought up:obama:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

dorticos accidently knocked out his trainer:deadmanny:

His trainer aint shyt:hhh:

kobe-laugh.gif

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Everybody been fighting everybody lately, even Brook stupidly fought Spence when he didnt have to and could of took a easy touch at 154 and moved back to 147 later......... its one nikka around truly....."truly" playing duck games......We all know that bytches name is Thurman

PlainBackEquestrian-size_restricted.gif

2 years ago it was:

“That boy (Errol Spence) don’t want it in the near future, his Uncle Floyd adopted him and told him to say that statement,” stated an amped up Thurman. “If he really wanted to state that statement, he wouldn’t have stuttered when he said it. He’s a young talented fighter. I sound like Floyd right now saying that. He hasn’t fought a B Class fighter. He keeps fighting these one week replacements. Go ahead and fight Diego Chaves, go fight Luis Collazo, or any ex world champion that I fought before you say my name out your mouth.”

Aside from not wanting the fight. Thurman feels Spence doesn’t deserve the fight. Even if Mayweather was to offer up one of the many ABC belts that he holds.

“C’mon, that’s Floyd playing games,” explained Thurman about fighting for one of the belts Mayweather may or may not dropped. “If he (Mayweather) wants to offer up something, tell him to offer 10 Million Dollars. If he’s about money and wants to make great fights, throw up some dollar bills. But at the end of the day, Spence needs to earn that shot.”

Thurman: I Want Amir Khan, Not Stuttering Spence!

2 years later, Spence is ranked #8 P4P, is ranked #2 WW in the world, is the IBF Champion, beat Kell Brook who was ranked the #1 WW at the time of the fight (who beat Shawn Porter) and is about to beat the #6 ranked WW in the world in January and it's:

"Honestly, people can say what they want to say. I’m not going to fight him right now. I wouldn’t fight him right now."
"Plus, as much as I respect Errol Spence, he’s still a young, fresh champion. It’s not gonna hurt him by having a few title defenses"

Keith Thurman: Fight with Errol Spence needs time to become bigger

If that aint a
full
then we need to never use this gif again:manny:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
2 years ago it was:

“That boy (Errol Spence) don’t want it in the near future, his Uncle Floyd adopted him and told him to say that statement,” stated an amped up Thurman. “If he really wanted to state that statement, he wouldn’t have stuttered when he said it. He’s a young talented fighter. I sound like Floyd right now saying that. He hasn’t fought a B Class fighter. He keeps fighting these one week replacements. Go ahead and fight Diego Chaves, go fight Luis Collazo, or any ex world champion that I fought before you say my name out your mouth.”

Aside from not wanting the fight. Thurman feels Spence doesn’t deserve the fight. Even if Mayweather was to offer up one of the many ABC belts that he holds.

“C’mon, that’s Floyd playing games,” explained Thurman about fighting for one of the belts Mayweather may or may not dropped. “If he (Mayweather) wants to offer up something, tell him to offer 10 Million Dollars. If he’s about money and wants to make great fights, throw up some dollar bills. But at the end of the day, Spence needs to earn that shot.”

Thurman: I Want Amir Khan, Not Stuttering Spence!

2 years later, Spence is ranked #8 P4P, is ranked #2 WW in the world, is the IBF Champion, beat Kell Brook who was ranked the #1 WW at the time of the fight (who beat Shawn Porter) and is about to beat the #6 ranked WW in the world in January and it's:

"Honestly, people can say what they want to say. I’m not going to fight him right now. I wouldn’t fight him right now."
"Plus, as much as I respect Errol Spence, he’s still a young, fresh champion. It’s not gonna hurt him by having a few title defenses"

Keith Thurman: Fight with Errol Spence needs time to become bigger

If that aint a
full
then we need to never use this gif again:manny:
Leave "Hulk" Thurman alone ......Nikka is a full out bytchmade clown, shyt is comical:heh:

He at peace, breh.....:lupe: