Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
They tryin to set up a PPV in April in Asia wit a card including

Pacman
Donaire
Viloria
Farenas

This lets Manny avoid the No contact to the head for how ever many days for gettin:deadmanny:

Manny is a fukking idiot if he lets Arum force him to fight, if this is true he not be able to start sparring until 30 days before the fight, do they not realize half assing in training is what has happened to Manny, he will get served once again, his team is thinking shot sided even if they fight a can, they will train they hardest and get up to beat up on a past prime Manny

Manny must be in serious debt to Arum and his L's aint helping one bit and ppv sales are decreasing :damn:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Manny is a fukking idiot if he lets Arum force him to fight, if this is true he not be able to start sparring until 30 days before the fight, do they not realize half assing in training is what has happened to Manny, he will get served once again, his team is thinking shot sided even if they fight a can, they will train they hardest and get up to beat up on a past prime Manny

Manny must be in serious debt to Arum and his L's aint helping one bit and ppv sales are decreasing :damn:

Thats why Arum wants the fight overseas that way Manny can spar earlier then he would be allowed to here:jawalrus:

This is why I still believe Pac vs Mayweather will happen sooner or Later.... Pac needs that money he aint retiring anytime soon:heh:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
i just read that cornelius bundrage is facing ishe smith next month..finally someone to take that belt off that nikka...about gotdamn time:salute:

I never understood why Cotto didnt fight K9 woulda got a "real" 154 belt wit very lil risk....instead fights Trout for his interim belt N loses fukkin up his next big payday:snoop:

If Cotto woulda beat Trout it wouldn't of been looked at like a big win...nobody woulda gave a shyt

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I never understood why Cotto didnt fight K9 woulda got a "real" 154 belt wit very lil risk....instead fights Trout for his interim belt N loses fukkin up his next big payday:snoop:

If Cotto woulda beat Trout it wouldn't of been looked at like a big win...nobody woulda gave a shyt

idk either breh..but then if cotto did fight and manage to lose to bundrage..ppl would think he was done at the top level and rightfully so..losing tp trout was a surprise to me though..i think trout is the "real" wba champ though..no interim on that.......:upsetfavre: at having to have distinctions like real and interim for champions in the same organization and division..fukking wba :smh:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Dude just got knocked the fukk out and they trying to fight him in April. I but the nikka couldn't fight in may last year because of cuts?

:dead:

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
i just read that cornelius bundrage is facing ishe smith next month..finally someone to take that belt off that nikka...about gotdamn time:salute:

:whoa: :whoa: are you saying Ishe Smith will beat K-9 because I don't see that happening.

Kirkland/K-9 would be :ohlawd:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:whoa: :whoa: are you saying Ishe Smith will beat K-9 because I don't see that happening.

Kirkland/K-9 would be :ohlawd:

hell yeah...k-9 is a bum...nikka was bodied by sechew powell and joel julio...he just happens to have cory spinks's number for some reason which is why he's champ for as long as he's been...thats boxing

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Article Link - Mike Tyson To Guest Star on "Law & Order: SVU"
This is a legal waiver. By copying and using the material from this article, you agree to give full credit to BoxingScene.com or provide a link to the original article.

Former heavyweight champion Mike Tyson is stepping into the ring with "Law & Order: SVU."

The former boxing champ will guest-star on the NBC procedural drama next month, a spokeswoman for the network told TheWrap on Friday.

Tyson will play Reggie Rhodes, a murderer on death row who was victimized by a difficult childhood.

The episode is currently scheduled to air on February 13, just in time for Valentine's Day.

Tyson has acted before, though he's primarily played himself, perhaps most notably in "The Hangover" series of movies. (He's also played onetime presidential candidate Herman Cain in a pair of short films.)

:salute: iron mike