Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
Brehs we should start a petition to the boxing commission there's too many belts.

I feel like it makes it look like a joke to even have one.

There should be one belt per weight class.

That's it!

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
WBC: Danny Garcia-Lucas Matthysse To Be Ordered

The World Boxing Council has advised BoxingScene.com that a mandatory fight between junior welterweights Danny Garcia (25-0, 16KOs) and Lucas Matthysse (32-2, 30KOs) will be ordered in the coming weeks - provided both boxers win their upcoming fights.

Matthysse is scheduled to defend his WBC interim-junior welterweight belt at the Hard Rock Hotel in Las Vegas on Saturday, January 26, against challenger Mike Dallas Jr. Meanwhile, Garcia will defend his WBC full title, and the WBA belt, against former champion Zab Judah on Saturday, February 9 at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn.

According to the WBC, after these two fights are completed - they plan to issue an order directing the winners of the two matches to face each other. If either boxer refuses to move forward with the fight - the party will "forfeit theirtitle" says the WBC. Both Garcia and Matthysse are promoted by Golden Boy Promotions.

WBC: Danny Garcia-Lucas Matthysse To Be Ordered - Boxing News

please god:ohlawd:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
WBC: Danny Garcia-Lucas Matthysse To Be Ordered

The World Boxing Council has advised BoxingScene.com that a mandatory fight between junior welterweights Danny Garcia (25-0, 16KOs) and Lucas Matthysse (32-2, 30KOs) will be ordered in the coming weeks - provided both boxers win their upcoming fights.

Matthysse is scheduled to defend his WBC interim-junior welterweight belt at the Hard Rock Hotel in Las Vegas on Saturday, January 26, against challenger Mike Dallas Jr. Meanwhile, Garcia will defend his WBC full title, and the WBA belt, against former champion Zab Judah on Saturday, February 9 at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn.

According to the WBC, after these two fights are completed - they plan to issue an order directing the winners of the two matches to face each other. If either boxer refuses to move forward with the fight - the party will "forfeit theirtitle" says the WBC. Both Garcia and Matthysse are promoted by Golden Boy Promotions.

WBC: Danny Garcia-Lucas Matthysse To Be Ordered - Boxing News

please god:ohlawd:

We need this:myman:

What happens if Garcia beats Matthysse?? Does Danny get credit or is it Matthysse is overrated who lost to Alexander & Judah??

JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
Brehs we should start a petition to the boxing commission there's too many belts.

I feel like it makes it look like a joke to even have one.

There should be one belt per weight class.

That's it!

I agree

I think the World Series Boxing league might scare the organzitions into working together.

Im really liking how that pro-league is set up. If they can stick it out a few years, it may take off for real.

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps

What happens if Garcia beats Matthysse?? Does Danny get credit or is it Matthysse is overrated who lost to Alexander & Judah??

It's the best fight besides Garcia/Khan 2 but if Garcia wins and he bangs with Matthysse then he's #1 at 140 for me.

That means he's beaten boxers faster and better then him and boxers who have KO power.

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS

That's all bullshyt. This is the best fight at 140 and if Garcia wins, he's definitely gets credit. Matthysse is arguably undefeated imo, i thought he beat devon and zab. a win over matthysse should give garcia the respect he deserves. garcia already getting alot of shyt for fighting zab.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
That's all bullshyt. This is the best fight at 140 and if Garcia wins, he's definitely gets credit. Matthysse is arguably undefeated imo, i thought he beat devon and zab. a win over matthysse should give garcia the respect he deserves. garcia already getting alot of shyt for fighting zab.

Thats what Im sayin Garcia fights Morales because of his rematch clause N now Zab in Brooklyn after Zab had a good W N people start wit the duck talk :snoop:

Oroko Saki

The Shredder
Daps
People are sayin Zabs :flabbynsick: but hes still respectable. I like his defense but hes gotta throw more punches if he doesnt want other boxers walking in on him

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
man why the the fukk are nikka saying zab going to beat Danny. I mean :mindblown: wtf. nikka are out their mind.

If Danny beat Lucas dude will get no credit. ie; Kahn

JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
Never heard of it :wtf:

Put me on :damn:

:ufdup: I've been trying tell ya'll nikkas

Heres a Max Kim write up on it
http://www.maxboxing.com/news/max-boxing-news/introducing-the-world-series-of-boxing

-3 minutes 5 rounds,
- no headgear.
- pro style judging

Made up of the best Amatuers around the world

Countries fight every week live on youtube

Mexico Guerrero vs Alegeria Desert Hawks
(Yeah nikka! Africa got a squad:myman:)

A Mexican Heavy Weight :leon:

Here's a link to the next live fight @12pm ET (Free and Legal :win:)

YouTube

The USA Knockouts don't fight till tomorrow

The fights been pretty decent, saw some good scraps last week :ehh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Reppin
Yeah
:ufdup: I've been trying tell ya'll nikkas

Heres a Max Kim write up on it
Max Boxing - News - Introducing the World Series of Boxing

3 minutes 5 rounds, no headgear. pro style judging

Made up of the best Amatuers around the world

Countries fight every week live on youtube

Mexico Guerrero vs Alegeria Desert Hawks (Yeah nikka! Africa got a team :myman:
Mexico Guerreros - Algeria Desert Hawks - Week 3 - WSB Season 3 - YouTube
A Mexican Heavy Weight :leon:

Here's a link to the next live fight @12pm ET (Free and Legal :win:)

YouTube

The USA Knockouts don't fight till tomorrow

The fights been pretty decent, saw some good scraps last week :ehh:

:gladbron:

Ima check it out.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
All the Boxing Organizations are hating on 'em.

Their arguments right now about whether or not these fights should count on the fighters Pro record.

A lot of these guys having a hard to time finding promoters becuase they already got losses.

I don't see the point in putting top amateurs up against one another right now...why not build them up first then have them meet later on to weed out the contenders from the pretenders and have some stars built up from the future

I'm not saying you have to fight a bunch of complete bums but let these guys grow and mature in the pro style first so if and when they meet each other it'll actually mean something

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
They tryin to set up a PPV in April in Asia wit a card including

Pacman
Donaire
Viloria
Farenas

This lets Manny avoid the No contact to the head for how ever many days for gettin:deadmanny: