Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Former WBA super-bantamweight champion Poonsawat Kratingdaenggym (48-2, 33 KOs), who failed to pass his physical the day before he was to fight Guillermo Rigondeaux last month in Houston, has retired from boxing. Turns out Poonsawat is suffering from a blood disorder called thalassemia and he was advised by doctors to leave the ring, which he has done at the age of 32.

:whew: Thought he had HIV

JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
Has anyone heard of the World Series of Boxing?

I was checking out their website, the Idea seems kinda dope.

It's set up like a pro-league with teams.

The only downside is its ran by the shady ass AIBA

Either way tho, it's interesting :leon:

Here's a match between TEAM USA knockouts vs German Eagles
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0yUZBOYuDg&sns=em"]German Eagles - USA Knockouts - Week 3 - WSB Season 3 - YouTube[/ame]

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
what you fail to understand (or chose not to understand) is that Floyd challenged hatton cotto mosley and pretty much every relevant top fighter to fight and they all ducked:pachaha:
all of this is on record
You disgust me breh, put down the pom poms and take Floyd penis out ya mouth.

Floyd never challenged Shane Mosely while they were in the same division... He challenged Shane way back in the late 90s when he was still at 130 and Shane was at 135 preparing to move to 147 to fight De La Hoya.. #fact
Floyd was NOBODY during this time frame, but you wanna call this a duck :stopitslime:

Again
Cotto was the man to beat and at his prime when he was at 147.. Not 140.. Not 154..
And Cotto called out Mayweather PUBLICLY...
“When you call yourself the best boxer in the world you have to fight with the best. There are other names at 147 pounds and if Mayweather does not have the courage to get in the ring to fight with me, my career has to continue. I won’t wait for him.” –Miguel Cotto 2008
And he was absolutely right. Bur where was Floydie?? bytch was too buzy ducking off to do dancing with the stars during his "vacation"..

Just imagine, if Floyd woulda not been a bytch and fought Cotto and Shane woulda fought Margerito... where the winner of the two bouts face each other.. Regardless if Floyd woulda still won, it woulda been against a prime Cotto and Shane who of course would win after Nazeem catches Margrito plaster, he would face Maywether but not after having to sit for damn near two years... or get his rematch with Cotto

Saying Floyd challenged all these people during their primes is just a goddamn lie.. Still waiting for him to challenge Sergio, but we all know this fight will never happen

Not even gone get into the fukkery between him and Pac... All i'll say is this...I can never respect a nikka who accuses another nikka of being on something illegal without a shred of proof or evidence, but the same nikka pointing the finger need to use a drug that's illegal in every state cept Nevada.. :comeon:

no one wanted any parts of mayweather until he became a superstar and started making all dis money

That's bullshyt.. when Floyd was getting put on #1 p4p lists everywhere of course everyones gunning for you. "To be the best you have to beat the best" right?? Except the guy calling himself the best AINT fighting the best in his divisions since he got that crown like a true GOAT fighter is supposed to...Who the fukk gets crowned #1 p4p and is in their prime" then retires for 2 years?? Comes back and this nikka would rather take easy tune up fights take another vacation for over a year, while the division is filled with competition.

mayweather came in over the weight limit against marquez but have u ever heard marquez ask for a rematch? he already said mayweather is too good and u that you need 2 fighters to beat him. anyone who watched dat fight can see weight wasn't the issue, mayweather was just way more more skilled

If weight wasn't an issue, then why were they supposed to fight at a catchweight to begin with?? On top of Floyd being more skilled he had to come in much heavier as well.. :childplease:

JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
Has anyone heard of the World Series of Boxing?

I was checking out their website, the Idea seems kinda dope.

It's set up like a pro-league with teams.

The only downside is its ran by the shady ass AIBA

Either way tho, it's interesting :leon:

Here's a match between TEAM USA knockouts vs German Eagles
German Eagles - USA Knockouts - Week 3 - WSB Season 3 - YouTube

Here's the Fight schedule for this weekend Jan. 11

All the fights are streamed live on youtube for free :win:

Friday 11th Jan

Group A

Algeria vs Argentina 1pm.
Mexico vs Russia 10pm

Group B

Ukraine vs GB 1pm

Sat 12th Jan

Group A

Azerbaijan vs Poland 10am

Group B

Germany vs Kazakhstan 2am
Italy vs USA 3pm

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You disgust me breh, put down the pom poms and take Floyd penis out ya mouth.

Floyd never challenged Shane Mosely while they were in the same division... He challenged Shane way back in the late 90s when he was still at 130 and Shane was at 135 preparing to move to 147 to fight De La Hoya.. #fact
Floyd was NOBODY during this time frame, but you wanna call this a duck :stopitslime:

Again
Cotto was the man to beat and at his prime when he was at 147.. Not 140.. Not 154..
And Cotto called out Mayweather PUBLICLY...

And he was absolutely right. Bur where was Floydie?? bytch was too buzy ducking off to do dancing with the stars during his "vacation"..

Just imagine, if Floyd woulda not been a bytch and fought Cotto and Shane woulda fought Margerito... where the winner of the two bouts face each other.. Regardless if Floyd woulda still won, it woulda been against a prime Cotto and Shane who of course would win after Nazeem catches Margrito plaster, he would face Maywether but not after having to sit for damn near two years... or get his rematch with Cotto

Saying Floyd challenged all these people during their primes is just a goddamn lie.. Still waiting for him to challenge Sergio, but we all know this fight will never happen

Not even gone get into the fukkery between him and Pac... All i'll say is this...I can never respect a nikka who accuses another nikka of being on something illegal without a shred of proof or evidence, but the same nikka pointing the finger need to use a drug that's illegal in every state cept Nevada.. :comeon:

That's bullshyt.. when Floyd was getting put on #1 p4p lists everywhere of course everyones gunning for you. "To be the best you have to beat the best" right?? Except the guy calling himself the best AINT fighting the best in his divisions since he got that crown like a true GOAT fighter is supposed to...Who the fukk gets crowned #1 p4p and is in their prime" then retires for 2 years?? Comes back and this nikka would rather take easy tune up fights take another vacation for over a year, while the division is filled with competition.

If weight wasn't an issue, then why were they supposed to fight at a catchweight to begin with?? On top of Floyd being more skilled he had to come in much heavier as well.. :childplease:

dog please brush up on your boxing history cause u have no idea what your talking about

mayweather challenged mosley (on 2 different occasions) and he ducked.Wanted no parts of him.
when mayweather got famous, mosley of a sudden wanted to fight and he got his ass whipped

im not sure what you want mayweather to do when he challenged both cotto and hatton to fights and they both ducked. they both said they aint ready so mayweather moved on. so when they aint ready its cool, not ducking, but when they decide they wanna fight mayweather he better jump to it right away or hes scared right:rudy:

cotto can all out whoever he wants years after the fact. you already know who is behind him doing that, and again for the LAST LAST LAST time u slow nikka, COTTO PACQUAIO CHEATO are ALL under BOB ARUM and mayweather and both ARUM hate eachother

cotto LEFT BOB arum so he could make the fight with mayweather happen and it did very easily. how come all da fighters hes supposedly ducking are bob arum fighters?:snoop:
use your brain fam

Mayweather was mayb a nobody in the mainstream, but not in the boxing community. When he was on the come up, NO Body wanted any parts of him. like I said, brush up on your boxing history

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
dog please brush up on your boxing history cause u have no idea what your talking about

mayweather challenged mosley (on 2 different occasions) and he ducked.Wanted no parts of him.
when mayweather got famous, mosley of a sudden wanted to fight and he got his ass whipped

:what:

Floyd was a nobody when he challenged Shane breh and not only that, he was still fighting at 130 while Shane was trying to move up to 147... and if I recall correctly they wanted Shane to come back to 130...

The only other time you could possibly be saying Shane ducked Floyd is when they asked him immediately after his fight with Vargas part 2 and yea he said he wanted to take a vacation and his tooth was fukked up BUT he also said him and Floyd could go at it anytime after that year. Thats clearly not a duck... Oh and did I forget to mention AGAIN Floyd was not in the same division as Shane at this time either

im not sure what you want mayweather to do when he challenged both cotto and hatton to fights and they both ducked. they both said they aint ready so mayweather moved on. so when they aint ready its cool, not ducking, but when they decide they wanna fight mayweather he better jump to it right away or hes scared right:rudy:

Had Cotto been the man to beat or had better fights under his belt OR been at his prime at 140 then said no to Floyd, then I could say Cotto is a duck... But that wasn't the case at the time... The top dogs during that time were Hatton ad Kostya... For the last time Cotto hadn't developed nor hit his peak until 147.. Why do you dikk riders wanna give Floyd credit for calling someone out who was still green??

As far as Hatton ducking Floyd... I honestly believe they ducked each other, because both wanted homefield advantage :manny: they fought a couple years later...
cotto can all out whoever he wants years after the fact. you already know who is behind him doing that, and again for the LAST LAST LAST time u slow nikka, COTTO PACQUAIO CHEATO are ALL under BOB ARUM and mayweather and both ARUM hate eachother

cotto LEFT BOB arum so he could make the fight with mayweather happen and it did very easily. how come all da fighters hes supposedly ducking are bob arum fighters?:snoop:
use your brain fam

Cotto called out Floyd when he along whith Floyd were the two top guys in their division regardless of who was really behind it.. Floyd had absolutely Zero reasons for not pursuing Cotto.. He coulda went after Cotto the same way he did after Cotto was washed up even though he had no problem working with Arum when it came to fighting Pac... Remember all Pac had to d was take the test for the fight to go down.... When Pac accepted the demands later(called Floyds bluff) then Floyd switched to the only way the fight can happen is if Pac leaves Arum and now Floyd cant accept anything less than 100% ppv revenue... :skip:

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what:

Floyd was a nobody when he challenged Shane breh and not only that, he was still fighting at 130 while Shane was trying to move up to 147... and if I recall correctly they wanted Shane to come back to 130...
The only other time you could possibly be saying Shane ducked Floyd is when they asked him immediately after his fight with Vargas part 2 and yea he said he wanted to take a vacation and his tooth was fukked up BUT he also said him and Floyd could go at it anytime after that year. Thats clearly not a duck... Oh and did I forget to mention AGAIN Floyd was not in the same division as Shane at this time either

Had Cotto been the man to beat or had better fights under his belt OR been at his prime at 140 then said no to Floyd, then I could say Cotto is a duck... But that wasn't the case at the time... The top dogs during that time were Hatton ad Kostya... For the last time Cotto hadn't developed nor hit his peak until 147.. Why do you dikk riders wanna give Floyd credit for calling someone out who was still green??

As far as Hatton ducking Floyd... I honestly believe they ducked each other, because both wanted homefield advantage :manny: they fought a couple years later...

Cotto called out Floyd when he along whith Floyd were the two top guys in their division regardless of who was really behind it.. Floyd had absolutely Zero reasons for not pursuing Cotto.. He coulda went after Cotto the same way he did after Cotto was washed up even though he had no problem working with Arum when it came to fighting Pac... Remember all Pac had to d was take the test for the fight to go down.... When Pac accepted the demands later(called Floyds bluff) then Floyd switched to the only way the fight can happen is if Pac leaves Arum and now Floyd cant accept anything less than 100% ppv revenue... :skip:

:what: man your insane

shane said he was coming down to 147 and Floyd who was still fighting light weight said he would go up to welterweight and fight him or Oscar. shane talkin bout he got toothaches and shyt:heh: nikka wanted no parts of mayweather until his wife bounced and he needed to re up on his dough. Oscar wanted no parts of him either,even tho may was coming up to 154, da money was just too good.

Floyd had no problem working with arum?:what::what:

im done

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

shane said he was coming down to 147 and Floyd who was still fighting light weight said he would go up to welterweight and fight him or Oscar. shane talkin bout he got toothaches and shyt:heh: nikka wanted no parts of mayweather until his wife bounced and he needed to re up on his dough. Oscar wanted no parts of him either,even tho may was coming up to 154, da money was just too good.

im done

In the same interview Shane said he would happy to fight Mayweather anytime after that year... Shane already fought twice that year. Explain to me how this is a duck when Floyd chose to fight Oscar instead the next year then he retired....... came back out of retirement and decided to fight Hatton and avoid Shane and Cotto, then he retired again for 2 years....

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17

im done

you need to just leave it man, blackjesus is a retard. His hate for floyd has multiplied since his hero Pacman got KTFO :heh:

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
:pacspit:

Call me what you want, What you and Seemore cant do you is refute the simple facts ive posted??

Look man, your bs has been refuted several times, you just dont seem to be able to comprehend it . . you got to drop this blind rage towards floyd - you need to go out and get a girl or a hobby or something. :umad:
The only dude that seems to co-sign your bs is your alias :beli:

You need to stop reachin . .

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Look man, your bs has been refuted several times, you just dont seem to be able to comprehend it . . you got to drop this blind rage towards floyd - you need to go out and get a girl or a hobby or something. :umad:
The only dude that seems to co-sign your bs is your alias :beli:

You need to stop reachin . .

lol nikkas in hear telling blatant lies saying Floyd challenged every relevant top fighter and they all ducked and nobody bats an eyelash, but I'm reaching??