Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Sources close to Juan Manuel Marquez have told Fightnews.com that Marquez has made a decision to continue his boxing career and he is expected to reappear in the ring in April. Marquez consulted with his wife and children and concluded he’ll continue in boxing. Apparently last Friday Marquez met with promoter Fernando Beltran in Mexico City and mentioned several opponents including prospect Jesse Vargas and venues in Mexico and the U.S. Possibly Marquez’ next fight could be a ten-rounder or a defense of his WBO junior welterweight crown.

Both he and Pac wanna tune-up before their 5th bout in September :youngsabo:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Both he and Pac wanna tune-up before their 5th bout in September :youngsabo:
There's no point for a 5th match regardless, if Manny ko's JMM then what a 6th match...................They had 4 close matches, lacking a definite winner or seperation, we got that in the 4th anything other wise is over kill

Hopefully JMM losses so him and Manny could go away

At this point JMM is cherry picking Pacquaio while ducking any other legit challenge, why can't he fight Bradley or Rios....Or Any other WW, I mean they are floating Jessie Vargas, and Fed who was getting his ass whipped by a shot Hatton:pacspit:

JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
I think GGG relies too much on his punching power. He doesn't really have any kind of strategy except "step forward and attack"

He has no defense mindset, somebody with good footwork is going to expose that.

Ouma was countering the shyt out of him, but I gotta admit GGG throws bombs

Last edited by a moderator:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I think GGG relies too much on his punching power. He doesn't really have any kind of strategy except "step forward and attack"

He has no defense mindset, somebody with good footwork is going to expose that.

Ouma was countering the shyt out of him, but I gotta admit GGG throws bombs

Kassim Ouma vs Gennady Golovkin - Part 3 of 3 - YouTube

The same Ouma that's constantly gets stopped in sparring by Lil Floyd, these new fighters aint shyt but people swear they elite:pacspit:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:heh: Ouma looked good until that last round.

But I can admit that's only becuase GGG blocks punches with his head. :leon:

GGG is a C class fighter no D, wings wild predictable shots, he'll get beat brutally when he faces a counter puncher in his division

Seeing as Canelo had issues with GGG in sparring he aint shyt neither

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Supposedly Burns/Vazquez is gonna happen March 16th with the winner landing a fight with Broner.

IMO this fight could be :snooze: or Burns could be rendered helpless by Vazquez and his constant in and out movement.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Supposedly Burns/Vazquez is gonna happen March 16th with the winner landing a fight with Broner.

IMO this fight could be :snooze: or Burns could be rendered helpless by Vazquez and his constant in and out movement.

that fight must be set in england..interesting match up! Burns is pretty equipped to make a huge statement, what's next for broner?

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Promoter Frank has put together a blockbuster event ‘Rule Britannia’ on Saturday 16th March at Wembley Arena featuring some of the biggest stars in British boxing including Ricky Burns, Nathan Cleverly, George Groves, Dereck Chisora and Liam Walsh.

WBO World Lightweight Champion Burns headlines the show in a sizzling unification showdown against tough Mexican IBF World Champion Miguel Vazquez.

Burns, 27, returns to action following his tremendous 2012 when he become Scotland’s first two-weight world champion in twenty years and ended the year stopping long-time rival Kevin Mitchell inside four rounds. With thrilling wins against top fighters Roman Martinez and Michael Katsidis in his career, Burns faces yet another hard test against Vazquez, 26, who has made five defenses of his world title in a 36-fight career.

Hailing from Guadalajara, Vazquez was last in action in December on the Manny Pacquiao-Juan Manuel Marquez card when he defeated Mercito Gesta on points to retain his belt. Vazquez became the first man to beat Breidis Prescott after the dynamite-punching Colombian destroyed Amir Khan inside a round and has only lost on points to current world champions Saul Alvarez (twice) and Timothy Bradley.

It’s been Burns’ dream to unify the title and he’s excited to finally get the opportunity.

Burns said, “This is a dream come true for me. Any boxer would be happy winning two world titles at two weights and retire, but for me I want to continue winning more world titles, unifying them and stepping up the weight divisions. Vazquez is a top fighter and one that I’ve been after a long time so I’m over the moon that it’s happening.”

:ehh: