Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
hell yeah...k-9 is a bum...nikka was bodied by sechew powell and joel julio...he just happens to have cory spinks's number for some reason which is why he's champ for as long as he's been...thats boxing

Ishe Smith lost to them too...and K-9 avenged his loss to Powell

Smith doesn't let his hands go, he'll lose.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
word up..Mike Tyson has a great manager/agent. He is getting some great gigs and also winning supporters back on his side..well done!!

Plus he has some tight showbizz friends who have all helped push for Mike to get into the industry and get love!!

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
that's the one. What's your prediction on this one?

Rosado took the $ and opportunity instead of his guaranteed shot at K-9, which is commendable, though I would have advised heavily against it.

GGG is a fighter who claims he's never been hurt in his career, I don't expect any Jr. Middleweights to be cracking him any time soon.

Rosado is a big guy though and could potentially surprise GGG with his power because he does have a decent punch, but he'd be better serviced pulling GGG into deep waters and attempting to drown him.

I don't see Rosado as having that type of boxing ability and GGG will continue moving forward. I believe Rosado may have quicker feet but Golovkin has quicker hands, and hits much harder with both hands. I also see Golovkin as being the more skilled boxer, don't let his physical dominance fool you, he can box as well. Rosado is a bit crude and can easily be persuaded into a slug fest, which is imminent doom.

I see GGG KO round 7...

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
WBC: Danny Garcia-Lucas Matthysse To Be Ordered

The World Boxing Council has advised BoxingScene.com that a mandatory fight between junior welterweights Danny Garcia (25-0, 16KOs) and Lucas Matthysse (32-2, 30KOs) will be ordered in the coming weeks - provided both boxers win their upcoming fights.

Matthysse is scheduled to defend his WBC interim-junior welterweight belt at the Hard Rock Hotel in Las Vegas on Saturday, January 26, against challenger Mike Dallas Jr. Meanwhile, Garcia will defend his WBC full title, and the WBA belt, against former champion Zab Judah on Saturday, February 9 at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn.

According to the WBC, after these two fights are completed - they plan to issue an order directing the winners of the two matches to face each other. If either boxer refuses to move forward with the fight - the party will "forfeit theirtitle" says the WBC. Both Garcia and Matthysse are promoted by Golden Boy Promotions.

WBC: Danny Garcia-Lucas Matthysse To Be Ordered - Boxing News

please god:ohlawd:

oh my if this shyt happens!