Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
it has nothing to do with prediction..even if i said lomachenko would win..the fact is salido got the W so i would naturally assume that salido is the better fighter based on his skills to have won that fight so one would logically assume that you would also think canelo is better than andrade because of his skills...if we are following the line of consistency of course :youngsabo:

I do think Canelo is better than Andrade b/c of his skills and his resume. I also said I haven't 100% done my homework on Andrade.

No spin zone in #SmokeSquad

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps
"We've heard a lot of rumors," Tucker told RING. "But on Oct. 26, we're scheduled to notify Brook to start negotiation with Errol Spence. Now a couple of things could happen. He could say he's giving up the title to move up in weight. He could come up and say that he suffered from an eye injury and he needs some additional time, so we could give him a medical extension. But we won't know unless they come to us and say we're giving up the title — we won't know anything before then.

"At one point, we heard he was going to move up to junior middleweight and the next thing we heard he was going to stay at welterweight. So we don't know what's going on."

:francis:
They gonna stall my dawg out with the eye shyt and hope he takes a different fight.

If we don't see Spence for another half year or more
:mjcry:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
And Canelo got a much better resume and is a bigger star than every nikka u just named. Canelo it's already a hof er. Them lil nikkas u just named won't be talked about in 10 years:umad:

:forreal:

As far as the rest of the JMWs, we just have to wait and see:manny:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Salido win over loma don't count

They why does Loma wanna fight him again?:jbhmm:

“For me and Salido it's personal,” said Lomachenko, who won a featherweight title in his third bout but likely will vacate it to remain at junior lightweight. “He did a lot of bad things in our first fight but we never said a word after that fight. But it ate at me. I want Salido next."

Notes: Lomachenko-Salido rematch on tap?

Loma wants revenge for something:mjpls:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
That's a terrible fight and no way deserving of PPV.

But I can see it happening because it's an easy fight to make since both guys are signed to GBP :porter:

The'd rather have Canelo fight Silly Hoe Saunders on Cinco De Mayo. But I'm pretty he'll still be trying to search for his balls in May, so that fight ain't happening :onetimeorly:

If it's on HBO cable, then it's acceptable....but if they throw Lemieux/canelo on PPV:snoop:

Canelo almost ruined the end of the 2016 Boxing year, luckily him getting injured was a blessing in disguise for Boxing fans....hopefully he doesn't do the same thing in 2017 (use up the HBO budget taking easy fights on PPV)

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Ruslan/Timmy which round is in there?

Martinez/Pavlik rounds 6-9 were amazing as well

Prime Martinez :whew:

i think its round 6 where dude went all

2vUhbS.gif

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Damn I loved that fight. Interesting note they showed Oscar Valdez's like 4th professional fight highlights in between one of the rounds. #SmokeSquad
yeah that card was surprisingly fire..jessie vargas-wale omotoso was a dope opener followed by that

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
They why does Loma wanna fight him again?:jbhmm:

“For me and Salido it's personal,” said Lomachenko, who won a featherweight title in his third bout but likely will vacate it to remain at junior lightweight. “He did a lot of bad things in our first fight but we never said a word after that fight. But it ate at me. I want Salido next."

Notes: Lomachenko-Salido rematch on tap?

Loma wants revenge for something:mjpls:
Loma wants to punish him for cheating like cotto did to that jose, margacheato