Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Yes it would be interesting to see some consistency...I mean for example surely ppl who think canelo is way better than andrade because of skills and or resume would also think salido is better than lomachenko as salido has fought better fighters than he has and took his zero :youngsabo:
salido came in overweight on purpose so he gets no props for that victory over loma. none at all. I don't even acknowledge the shyt. that's why he doesn't wanna run it back. I don't even know why you brought that up. these two situations don't even compare to eachother:mjlol:

I think canelo will beat andrade just cause he has the tools to do it not cause of his resume. the talk of resumes came up because dude's were talking about canelo being shook of this clown when he's faced far better competition. yea andrade is a talented guy, but he hasn't fought anybody worth shyt so we really have no idea what he's made of. how can he handle adversity?....how can he handle a canelo body shot?....if canelo lands a bomb on him like vanes did, will he go to sleep?.....we know nothing about this guy. trout, lara, jermell all have better wins on their resume than andrade. if j rock beats charlo, he'll be added to the list. by the end of the year andrade could very well have the worst resume among all the top guys in the division. he's not even worth discussing right now. b b but canelo fought liam smith. like liam smith wouldn't be one of the best victories on andrade's resume and shyt:mjlol:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
salido came in overweight on purpose so he gets no props for that victory over loma. none at all. I don't even acknowledge the shyt. that's why he doesn't wanna run it back. I don't even know why you brought that up. these two situations don't even compare to eachother:mjlol:
Salido is the draw in this situation and thrills fans and lomachenko wants it..doesn't matter if you acknowledge it..he does..so you have to make concessions right? I mean that's something I heard of plenty of times with canelo..right :youngsabo:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Salido is the draw in this situation and thrills fans and lomachenko wants it..doesn't matter if you acknowledge it..he does..so you have to make concessions right? I mean that's something I heard of plenty of times with canelo..right :youngsabo:

you picking right up where @Newzz left off I see. :mjlol:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I don't even know what this discussion is about anymore:dwillhuh:.....we went from canelo-andrade to loma-salido:mjlol:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Breh, I keep it 100 with all the fighters I stan. :martin:

I mentioned in here a bunch of times how I want #Superman to take better fights, Ditto for #GGGoodBoys. Unlike you and a lot of nikkas in here.
I don't argue and defend nikkas taking weak fights.:scust:
Even #AlgieriAssassins is taking tougher fights. He fought the worst possible match up for himself against Spence.

You speaking on #Thurminators, but his 1 fight for the year against Porter >>>> Khan and Smith.

All I ever hear when it comes to Canelo is excuses and "He's the man now and earned it and blah blah blah." nikkas always defend dude on some entitled shyt. Like he hasn't got shyt o prove ever again in a boxing ring. If that's the case, just retire. :camby:

nikkas out here happy that we gotta wait 2 and 3 years for super fights because they want their boxers to make money (that they'll never see) against scrubs that don't challenge them. What part of the game is that. :what:

"Canelo is 26 years old" don't forget about that one:heh:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Yes it would be interesting to see some consistency...I mean for example surely ppl who think canelo is way better than andrade because of skills and or resume would also think salido is better than lomachenko as salido has fought better fighters than he has and took his zero :youngsabo:

:whew: Checkmate :whew:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Breh, I keep it 100 with all the fighters I stan. :martin:

I mentioned in here a bunch of times how I want #Superman to take better fights, Ditto for #GGGoodBoys. Unlike you and a lot of nikkas in here.
I don't argue and defend nikkas taking weak fights.:scust:
Even #AlgieriAssassins is taking tougher fights. He fought the worst possible match up for himself against Spence.

You speaking on #Thurminators, but his 1 fight for the year against Porter >>>> Khan and Smith.

All I ever hear when it comes to Canelo is excuses and "He's the man now and earned it and blah blah blah." nikkas always defend dude on some entitled shyt. Like he hasn't got shyt o prove ever again in a boxing ring. If that's the case, just retire. :camby:

nikkas out here happy that we gotta wait 2 and 3 years for super fights because they want their boxers to make money (that they'll never see) against scrubs that don't challenge them. What part of the game is that. :what:
Canelo is younger than that Bama u stan and twice the sauce. Make sure u get a new boogeyman after canelo gives lil g a boxing lesson:umad:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
fukk you have a point, but in head to head I ....

evaluate the match up, not the resumes.

Manny is an ATG with the resume, but I feel like Crawford matches up well with him and would favor dude on some 60/40 type shyt.

Me too.

I don't understand what someone's resume has to do with him vs another fighter in an actual fight.

This aint some computer sim, so a better name on a resume doesn't = better fighter or would win in a fight. If that's the case, EVERYONE in The Ring should've picked Shawn Porter to beat Keith Thurman since Shawn's resume was better....but they didn't. Now, it's all about resumes:shaq2:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Salido lost against most of that top comp and he cheater like most messican fighters. He never beat loma, the ref dumbass should have dq ed him.

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Canelo is younger than that Bama u stan and twice the sauce. Make sure u get a new boogeyman after canelo gives lil g a boxing lesson:umad:

Nah fam, I'm waiting for Canelo to create the 157lb medium middleweight division to see who he eventually ducks there. :mjlol:

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Me too.

I don't understand what someone's resume has to do with him vs another fighter in an actual fight.

This aint some computer sim, so a better name on a resume doesn't = better fighter or would win in a fight. If that's the case, EVERYONE in The Ring should've picked Shawn Porter to beat Keith Thurman since Shawn's resume was better....but they didn't. Now, it's all about resumes:shaq2:

Exactly

The only time I might use resumes to help evaluate a H2H is if they fought someone with a similar style. That's it.

Other than that, we arguing skills and attributes.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
You can't use a common opponent argument if the 2 fighters in question actually fought each other.. that's a spin
Sure if they fought each other on even grounds its a spin.

If the Eagles only got to field 10 players on D/Offense against the Cowboys, and lost---would that be putting a spin to it?

Pat you got the Loma/Salido fight congrats, you need to sig yourself saying that so we can be reminded even more often. However, you're in the EXTREME minority that that fight was close to fair. Especially since your boy came in how many #s over weight? And one of your biggest things to bytch about is fighters not making weight? Consistency?