Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
salido came in overweight on purpose so he gets no props for that victory over loma. none at all. I don't even acknowledge the shyt. that's why he doesn't wanna run it back. I don't even know why you brought that up. these two situations don't even compare to eachother:mjlol:

Same reason breh keeps bringing it up being right about PBC, when you're right once every third leap year, it's something to mention :heh:

no shade @patscorpio you still my breh, just keep it consistent :youngsabo:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
"Canelo is 26 years old" don't forget about that one:heh:
Canelo is younger than that Bama u stan and twice the sauce. Make sure u get a new boogeyman after canelo gives lil g a boxing lesson:umad:

Told you...you cant forget about his age @LauderdaleBoss, as if Canelo is some youngster in comparision to all the top JMWs:mjlol:

Canelo is 26.

Amdrade is only 28, while Jermell Charlo, Jermall Charlo, and J Rock are 26 just like Canelo:dead:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Sure if they fought each other on even grounds its a spin.

If the Eagles only got to field 10 players on D/Offense against the Cowboys, and lost---would that be putting a spin to it?

Pat you got the Loma/Salido fight congrats, you need to sig yourself saying that so we can be reminded even more often. However, you're in the EXTREME minority that that fight was close to fair. Especially since your boy came in how many #s over weight? And one of your biggest things to bytch about is fighters not making weight? Consistency?

:russ:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Making me proud....Ima have to go cop some Henny White in honor of Pat catching them spinning and then trapping them in their own spin:banderas:
Please..........I'm not spinning that shyt I'm keeping it a buck..........and y'all know the same about the Salido/Loma fight

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Sure if they fought each other on even grounds its a spin.

If the Eagles only got to field 10 players on D/Offense against the Cowboys, and lost---would that be putting a spin to it?

Pat you got the Loma/Salido fight congrats, you need to sig yourself saying that so we can be reminded even more often. However, you're in the EXTREME minority that that fight was close to fair. Especially since your boy came in how many #s over weight? And one of your biggest things to bytch about is fighters not making weight? Consistency?

it has nothing to do with prediction..even if i said lomachenko would win..the fact is salido got the W so i would naturally assume that salido is the better fighter based on his skills to have won that fight so one would logically assume that you would also think canelo is better than andrade because of his skills...if we are following the line of consistency of course :youngsabo:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Please..........I'm not spinning that shyt I'm keeping it a buck..........

I wasn't referring to you, Im referring to the people he was addressing when he said:

patscorpio said:
surely ppl who think canelo is way better than andrade because of skills and or resume would also think salido is better than lomachenko as salido has fought better fighters than he has and took his zero :youngsabo:

^^^ There are people in this thread who JUST argued yesterday that because Andrade's resume is lacking in comparision to Canelo's, that it gives Canelo some type of advantage.....but wont make the same statement in the fact that Salido's resume is > Lomachenko's OR Salido's best win is > than Loma's....ESPECIALLY considering that all of them believe Loma is > GRJ and Loma is Salido's biggest W while GRJ is Loma's:sas1:

Cant have it both ways...either resumes/biggest wins matter when discussing who's the better fighter/who would win or they don't:sas2:

That's you trap them in their own spin:obama:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I wasn't referring to you, Im referring to the people he was addressing when he said:

^^^ There are people in this thread who JUST argued yesterday that because Andrade's resume is lacking in comparision to Canelo's, that it gives Canelo some type of advantage.....but wont make the same statement in the fact that Salido's resume is > Lomachenko's OR Salido's best win is > than Loma's....ESPECIALLY considering that all of them believe Loma is > GRJ and Loma is Salido's biggest W while GRJ is Loma's:sas1:

Cant have it both ways...either resumes/biggest wins matter when discussing who's the better fighter/who would win or they don't:sas2:

BINGO!!!!

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Told you...you cant forget about his age @LauderdaleBoss, as if Canelo is some youngster in comparision to all the top JMWs:mjlol:

Canelo is 26.

Amdrade is only 28, while Jermell Charlo, Jermall Charlo, and J Rock are 26 just like Canelo:dead:
And Canelo got a much better resume and is a bigger star than every nikka u just named. Canelo it's already a hof er. Them lil nikkas u just named won't be talked about in 10 years:umad:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL

Salido win over loma don't count

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X

Sooooooooooooo....if Canelo vs Lemieux happens on PPV on Cinco De Mayo, are we gonna pan this matchup like we did GGG vs Lemieux on PPV or nah?:jbhmm:

That's a terrible fight and no way deserving of PPV.

But I can see it happening because it's an easy fight to make since both guys are signed to GBP :porter:

They'd rather have Canelo fight Silly Hoe Saunders on Cinco De Mayo. But I'm pretty he'll still be trying to search for his balls in May, so that fight ain't happening :onetimeorly:

Last edited: