Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
The shyt that's going on with Canelo is what Bread was complaining about in the last mailbag.

nikkas fight 2 or 3 tough 50/50 fights and after that nikkas wanna kick up their feet and fight career mode jobbers for the rest of the career.

I've had to hear nikkas shyt on GGG all year for underwhelming fights, but Canelo lowkey getting away with the same shyt in 2 different divisions nonetheless :mjlol:

Dude been living off of them razor thin Trout and Lara victories for a minute. I won't say Cotto was washed tho. That was a solid win, but that was last year.

nikka beat up 2 hopeless UK brehs this year like he beefing with the Queen of England and shyt. :scust:
Canelo has earned it. Let these lil nikkas tear each other apart. :stopitslime:

And ain't u a Thurman fan? :russ:

U the last nikka that should be complaining about a fighter not wanting to take risks:stopitslime:

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
And Andrade has said for the right fight he would go to 160. Canelo can't run at 154, 155, or 160.

I also have been feeling a certain way with Canelo being talked about as a monster puncher lately too. I'm not sure he is. Not saying he doesn't hit hard, but he more has that JMM power to me. He catches you with a perfect counter and it is lights out, but if you can box with (or better) than him his power isn't nearly effective coming at you in a conventional boxing back and forth.

That relates back to Andrade as well. People thinking Canelo will KO Andrade. Andrade is one of the most talented boxers off of skill and technique in boxing right now IMO, he won't be easily run into a punch. In fact I think Andrade presents a lot of angles and forces Canelo to reset and Canelo would struggle to land hard power shots.

:manny:

and andrade has sneaky rhythm.

he throws his one two quick.

gg0Fzo8b.gif

and he throws his one two with hesitation.

2MmJ9fdZ.gif

a counterpuncher has to time you to counter you. not easy to time you and counter you when you never know what he is going to give you. really sneaky.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
and andrade has sneaky rhythm.

he throws his one two quick.

gg0Fzo8b.gif

and he throws his one two with hesitation.

2MmJ9fdZ.gif

a counterpuncher has to time you to counter you. not easy to time you and counter you when you never know what he is going to give you. really sneaky.

His Boxing skill is so nice to watch....I can watch gifs of Andrade all day:ohlawd:

Yuzo, do you mind giving your opinion & breakdown on how a potential Canelo vs Andrade fight plays out?:lupe:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
The hesitation between the 1 and the 2, is a trick that you don't see many fighters use anymore. I always thought for not as fast handed guys, it was a great move, b/c your opponent goes to defend the 2 and you can break their guard/hit them with a punch they don't expect.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Canelo has earned it. Let these lil nikkas tear each other apart. :stopitslime:

And ain't u a Thurman fan? :russ:

U the last nikka that should be complaining about a fighter not wanting to take risks:stopitslime:

Breh, I keep it 100 with all the fighters I stan. :martin:

I mentioned in here a bunch of times how I want #Superman to take better fights, Ditto for #GGGoodBoys. Unlike you and a lot of nikkas in here.
I don't argue and defend nikkas taking weak fights.:scust:
Even #AlgieriAssassins is taking tougher fights. He fought the worst possible match up for himself against Spence.

You speaking on #Thurminators, but his 1 fight for the year against Porter >>>> Khan and Smith.

All I ever hear when it comes to Canelo is excuses and "He's the man now and earned it and blah blah blah." nikkas always defend dude on some entitled shyt. Like he hasn't got shyt o prove ever again in a boxing ring. If that's the case, just retire. :camby:

nikkas out here happy that we gotta wait 2 and 3 years for super fights because they want their boxers to make money (that they'll never see) against scrubs that don't challenge them. What part of the game is that. :what:

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Breh, I keep it 100 with all the fighters I stan. :martin:

I mentioned in here a bunch of times how I want #Superman to take better fights, Ditto for #GGGoodBoys. Unlike you and a lot of nikkas in here.
I don't argue and defend nikkas taking weak fights.:scust:
Even #AlgieriAssassins is taking tougher fights. He fought the worst possible match up for himself against Spence.

You speaking on #Thurminators, but his 1 fight for the year against Porter >>>> Khan and Smith.

All I ever hear when it comes to Canelo is excuses and "He's the man now and earned it and blah blah blah." nikkas always defend dude on some entitled shyt. Like he hasn't got shyt o prove ever again in a boxing ring. If that's the case, just retire. :camby:

nikkas out here happy that we gotta wait 2 and 3 years for super fights because they want their boxers to make money (that they'll never see) against scrubs that don't challenge them. What part of the game is that. :what:
Brehs we gotta start a #ConsistentcyChallenge, see who can keep to it, and who will fold.

Or as @hyperman25 suggested, sticky a Consistency thread.........and call dudes out

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Yes it would be interesting to see some consistency...I mean for example surely ppl who think canelo is way better than andrade because of skills and or resume would also think salido is better than lomachenko as salido has fought better fighters than he has and took his zero :youngsabo:

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Yes it would be interesting to see some consistency...I mean for example surely ppl who think canelo is way better than andrade because of skills and or resume would also think salido is better than lomachenko as salido has fought better fighters than he has and took his zero :youngsabo:

fukk you have a point, but in head to head I ....

evaluate the match up, not the resumes.

Manny is an ATG with the resume, but I feel like Crawford matches up well with him and would favor dude on some 60/40 type shyt.

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
You work for Fox news now breh? LeBron would be proud of that spin.

I never said Andrade was an echelon below Canelo skill wise, I said we don't know because of the disparity in resume.

And your Loma/Salido goes out the window because they have a common opponent (Martinez) that Loma knocked out, and Salido took (I think) a L and a Draw with. Yea he took his zero, but it was on some bullshyt, and even you know that breh.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You work for Fox news now breh? LeBron would be proud of that spin.

I never said Andrade was an echelon below Canelo skill wise, I said we don't know because of the disparity in resume.

And your Loma/Salido goes out the window because they have a common opponent (Martinez) that Loma knocked out, and Salido took (I think) a L and a Draw with. Yea he took his zero, but it was on some bullshyt, and even you know that breh.
No its not...what you posted is a spin that would make Juelz santana proud lol

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
No its not...what you posted is a spin that would make Juelz santana proud lol

plus, lets not act like Salido shouldn't have gotten that 2nd win against Martinez. That draw was some bullshyt.

Yeah Loma knocked Rocky out, but you can make the point that those Salido wars took their toll on him.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
plus, lets not act like Salido shouldn't have gotten that 2nd win against Martinez. That draw was some bullshyt.

Yeah Loma knocked Rocky out, but you can make the point that those Salido wars took their toll on him.

You can't use a common opponent argument if the 2 fighters in question actually fought each other.. that's a spin