Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps
Tyson Fury Admits: I've Done Lots of Cocaine, Not Trained in Months - Boxing News

Fury told Rolling Stone that he's done a lot of cocaine, but only began to abuse the drug in recent months.

"Listen, I've done a lot of things in my life. I've done lots of cocaine. Lots of it. Why shouldn't I take cocaine? It's my life isn't it? I can do what I want. Yeah, I have done cocaine. Plenty of people have done cocaine as well. What the f* has that got to do with anything? That ain't a performance enhancing drug. Am I not allowed to have a life now as well? Do they want to take my personal life off me too? I've not been in a gym for months. I've not been training," Fury said.

"I've been going through depression. I just don't want to live anymore, if you know what I’m saying. I've had total enough of it. They've forced me to the breaking edge. Never mind cocaine. I just didn't care. I don't want to live anymore. So cocaine is a little minor thing compared to not wanting to live anymore. I never took other drugs, ever, in me life. I only started to take cocaine in the last few months."

"It is crazy that's what's going on but listen, I don't really care. They've won. They've got what they wanted. That's it. I'm as fat as pig. I'm 285 pounds, 290 pounds. It is what it is. I've been out. I've been an emotional wreck. I've been on a mission. I've been out trying to handle me life."

According to Fury, the drug use was brought on by depression and the abuse that he receives. He feels there is a lot of discrimination thrown in his direction for being a Traveler.

"It's been a witch hunt ever since I won that world title. Ever since I got a bit of fame for doing good there's been a witch hunt on me because of my background, because of who I am and what I do, there's hatred for Travelers and gypsies around the world. Especially in the United Kingdom.

Especially with the British Boxing Board of Control and some of the sanctioning bodies of the world titles," Fury said. "I had to fight one of the best champions in history. No one give me a prayer. I finally prevailed over the guy, beat him, and I get treated like sh*t. Within a week, the IBF, the International Boxing Federation, stole my belt and give it to somebody else, knowing full well that I couldn't defend it in a week because I had a rematch set with Klitschko. That was the first bit of corruption involved with boxing. [The IBF says Fury broke his contract.]

"From then on, it's been nothing more than a witch hunt. From then on, they've tried to get me chucked out of boxing because they cannot tame me, they cannot hire me, I'm not for sale, no one can turn a key in my back, no one can do nothing to stop me. I want to expose them for what they are. The British Boxing Board of Controls is in on it too. They’re all in it together. The drug testing companies are in on it as well. If I tested positive in February 2015 for drugs why let me fight the long reigning champion and leave him of all his belts in November? Why not strip me in February? [The U.K. Anti-Doping Agency says they cannot comment on a current case.]" - See more at: Tyson Fury Admits: I've Done Lots of Cocaine, Not Trained in Months - Boxing News

:wtf:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Relikh: I'll Blast Ricky Burns in Six, Then Knock Adrien Broner Out!

Undefeated Kiryl Relikh is promising that he's going ruin the plans of WBA super-lightweight champion Ricky Burns on Friday night.

The 26-year-old Belarusian is under the guidance of former world champion Hatton and will climb into the ring at Glasgow's SSE Hydro Arena with a record of 19 knockouts in 21 wins.

If Burns wins the fight, there is already a deal in place to defend belt against former four division world champion Adrien Broner on a date in December.
kiryl-relikh.jpg

Burns makes the first defence of the belt he won in May when he knocked out Michele Di Rocco in the same arena in eight rounds. Broner will be heading to Scotland to see the Coatbridge fighter in action.

Relikh has plans of his own. He intends to capture Burns' belt and then move forward with his own fight against Broner. He wants to reach the heights of his idol, middleweight king Gennady Golovkin.

“Burns will not be fighting Broner because, for that to take place, he would need to beat me first and that is not going to happen,” said Relikh. “So I will take Ricky’s title and then I will fight Broner and I will stop him as well. That is my destiny. I am not being disrespectful to the other fighters when I say this – I am just better than they are.”

"I'm very confident going into this fight but I have always believed in my own ability – the first time I met Ricky Hatton I wanted to get into the ring with him!” he claimed. “Someone asked me yesterday who my favourite boxer is and I said: ‘Me.’ That’s how good I think I am.

“The only other boxer I believe to be on the same level as me at the moment is Gennady Golovkin and I want to emulate what he has done. He has had 33 KOs in 36 fights and that’s the type of fighter I am. I’ve come here not just to beat Ricky Burns but to stop him.

“I predict that I will end the fight in six rounds. I know that he is a tough man and that he boxed on with a broken jaw in an earlier fight so I will probably need to knock him out anyway. “However, that’s what I intend to do every time I step into a ring so this will be no different. Ricky is in for a hard night."

- See more at: Relikh: I'll Blast Ricky Burns in Six, Then Knock Adrien Broner Out! - Boxing News

Just make the fight...and we'll see then:birdman:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
The shyt that's going on with Canelo is what Bread was complaining about in the last mailbag.

nikkas fight 2 or 3 tough 50/50 fights and after that nikkas wanna kick up their feet and fight career mode jobbers for the rest of the career.

I've had to hear nikkas shyt on GGG all year for underwhelming fights, but Canelo lowkey getting away with the same shyt in 2 different divisions nonetheless :mjlol:

Dude been living off of them razor thin Trout and Lara victories for a minute. I won't say Cotto was washed tho. That was a solid win, but that was last year.

nikka beat up 2 hopeless UK brehs this year like he beefing with the Queen of England and shyt. :scust: