Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps
Lol Andrade 30 he better get some real comp soon. And Canelo would stop Andrade he not fighting him cuz Andrade does even less numbers than lara. It's risk vs reward. Besides canelo the top cash cow, them days of stepping out his comfort zone are over

Man stop trolling :heh:

I actually agree tho end of day none of these nikkas willingly going to fight Andrade. It's really no rewards to it on the surface and he's not a champion atm but like I said I can see JRock stepping to anyone doesn't strike me as the ducking-side stepping type

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:mjlol: @ Andrade more dangerous then Lara when Canelo fought Lara

:dead: @ Andrade more dangerous then Trout (who had jus beat Cotto, is also a lefty, undefeated, muhfukkers were saying Floyd would duck)

Huge difference between being ducked N indifference....Andrade has no belt, zero fan base, zero buzz, zero resume, never main evented...he literally brings nothing to the table...why tf would anybody mention his name:dahell:

Nobody is "mentioning" Andrades name Cuz Nobody gives af about dude... Its nobody fault but his own after he won a vacant belt, pissed off the networks sat on the shelf for 16 months N lost his belt :heh:

Think beating Dario N Willie Nelson gonna have people talking about you brehs :aicmon:

If anybody should be ducked at 154 its JRock

N Jermall bout to fight him

Instead of using them twitter fingers N tagging names "nobody mentions me :sadbron:" acting like you Vanes :mjlol:

Force one of your mandos N PROVE someone is ducking you :stopitslime:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
It's 2016....Andrade's been calling him out since 2012.

Canelo has found a way to face Josesito Lopez, Alfedo Angulo, James Kirkland, and Liam Smith....but still hasn't found a way to face Andrade in 4 years and counting?:ohhh:Even though Andrade has always been held in higher esteem than any of them 4 when Canelo fought them?:jbhmm:

That's what I mean by avoiding him. It's exactly what Canelo is doing....just like everyone else at 154

The same thing that's happened to the fights Andrade wants now....none of them want to face a 6'1 lefty with reach, defense, volume, movement, and elite skill.

In the part I quoted it said he had just come off fighting Josesito. So since 2013 Canelo has fought those guys. Even though as you said Andrade's been in promotional hell, how was he supposed to secure the fight breh? I could have seen him fight Andrade instead of Angulo, but getting shyt made isn't always that easy, so I wouldn't say he avoided him there. Andrade went from 6/2014 to 10/2015 without fighting, was that because Canelo was ducking him the entire time :heh: ? Liam Smith was pretty much locked in by June of this year if I remember, so when would they have time to rumble??

Like I said, Andrade is a good boxer with some very good to elite attributes, but he's not some boogeyman Canelo is avoiding. Lara seems to be avoiding him however. Bottom line is, dude's resume is triple G status, so like I said earlier he needs to go get his name back out there. Instead of tweeting about how people are ducking him all day, why doesn't he line up 4-5 fights and beat the living shyt out of dudes? He's not 'feared' to the point he can't get anyone in the ring with him. Maybe not top 10 guys, but should have no problem getting just above jobbers, to beat the crap out of.

But to think that Canelo is dropping the WBO to avoid Andrade is a joke breh. Canelo has more power and better defensive and offensive (particularly jabbing) skills. Once Andrade feels those body shots it'd be a different story.

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Man stop trolling :heh:

I actually agree tho end of day none of these nikkas willingly going to fight Andrade. It's really no rewards to it on the surface and he's not a champion atm but like I said I can see JRock stepping to anyone doesn't strike me as the ducking-side stepping type
Why is that trolling? Who has Andrade faced at 154 with ++ power? Combined with elite counter punching and body shots :dwillhuh:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
In the part I quoted it said he had just come off fighting Josesito. So since 2013 Canelo has fought those guys. Even though as you said Andrade's been in promotional hell, how was he supposed to secure the fight breh? I could have seen him fight Andrade instead of Angulo, but getting shyt made isn't always that easy, so I wouldn't say he avoided him there. Andrade went from 6/2014 to 10/2015 without fighting, was that because Canelo was ducking him the entire time :heh: ? Liam Smith was pretty much locked in by June of this year if I remember, so when would they have time to rumble??

Like I said, Andrade is a good boxer with some very good to elite attributes, but he's not some boogeyman Canelo is avoiding. Lara seems to be avoiding him however. Bottom line is, dude's resume is triple G status, so like I said earlier he needs to go get his name back out there. Instead of tweeting about how people are ducking him all day, why doesn't he line up 4-5 fights and beat the living shyt out of dudes? He's not 'feared' to the point he can't get anyone in the ring with him. Maybe not top 10 guys, but should have no problem getting just above jobbers, to beat the crap out of.

But to think that Canelo is dropping the WBO to avoid Andrade is a joke breh. Canelo has more power and better defensive and offensive (particularly jabbing) skills. Once Andrade feels those body shots it'd be a different story.

Let's also jus gloss over the fact Canelo was Showtime N Andrade was on HBO

Then when Canelo jumped to HBO Andrade was trying to sign with ROC N pissed off all the networks

Nah its easier to say people are ducking

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
They're probably trying to do a TR/PBC PPV

Even if its jus TR fighter vs a top 10 ranked opp

TR will promote it the right way N get better viewers then what Sho been getting this year

If Showtime got that increased budget N put out more fights rating should improve

Then you can throw $$$$ at all the big fights N errybody eats

Mexican Hero vs Zurdo Ramirez :whoo:

AB vs Craw :whew:

Swift vs :deadmanny: :ohlawd:

Bradley vs Thurman/Porter :lupe:

Valdez/Jojo vs Framp, LSC, Trex arms, Mares, Cuellar :leon:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

I can't wait for Canelo to face him...the disrespect in statements like this are gonna be :ohlawd: to go back over:banderas:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Let's also jus gloss over the fact Canelo was Showtime N Andrade was on HBO

Then when Canelo jumped to HBO Andrade was trying to sign with ROC N pissed off all the networks

Nah its easier to say people are ducking

Let's ignore the fact Andrade has never had an exclusive deal with any network, soyou attempting the generic "but HBO/Showtime" deflection holds 0 weight at all.

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I can't wait for Canelo to face him...the disrespect in statements like this are gonna be :ohlawd: to go back over:banderas:
And like I've said over and over breh, if you're right I'll :salute: you for it. Meanwhile, what's Andrade's next fight? I didn't see one on Boxrec?

Also, who's been his toughest opponent? Hardest hitting opponent? Opponent with the best D?

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
And Andrade has said for the right fight he would go to 160. Canelo can't run at 154, 155, or 160.

I also have been feeling a certain way with Canelo being talked about as a monster puncher lately too. I'm not sure he is. Not saying he doesn't hit hard, but he more has that JMM power to me. He catches you with a perfect counter and it is lights out, but if you can box with (or better) than him his power isn't nearly effective coming at you in a conventional boxing back and forth.

That relates back to Andrade as well. People thinking Canelo will KO Andrade. Andrade is one of the most talented boxers off of skill and technique in boxing right now IMO, he won't be easily run into a punch. In fact I think Andrade presents a lot of angles and forces Canelo to reset and Canelo would struggle to land hard power shots.

:manny:

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Andrade is one of the most talented boxers off of skill and technique in boxing right now IMO, he won't be easily run into a punch. In fact I think Andrade presents a lot of angles and forces Canelo to reset and Canelo would struggle to land hard power shots.
First half is still a ? until he face's legit competition, although I agree he is very skilled and has good technique.

The 2nd part is funny, because, who has Andrade done that to? His best opponent to date would be Vanes, correct? So all that he could do against Vanes he certainly won't be able to do the same against Canelo.

Man the ring is weird sometimes :heh: Canelo ducking Andrade, Andrade one of the more skilled with better technique, talking about all of the thing Andrade is gonna do to Canelo :heh:

Only person Canelo has struggled to land on is Floyd, and on Andrade's best day he's a 1/4th as good as Floyd.