Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
"Saunders Says Fury Won't Make It to 30 Without Boxing"

Tyson Fury needs help, friend Billy Joe Saunders says via @SkySports

I'll say it again this dude having a breakdown over shyt black athletes in the US have faced forever especially in boxing.
:mjpls:
That wouldn't even be the problem, cause if someone is so fragile emotionally it can happen... :manny:

But Fury didn't even get the backlash he's talking about, just because he didn't become the #1 British star all that sudden he shouldn't be salty. HE got the backlash after all his pathetic fukkery not after the Wlad fight. HE doesn't stay in shape, taking PEDs, snorting coke, act like he doesn't care about boxing anymore, says loudmouthed BS all the time, literally offends everyone, women, jews, etc... except the different races but probably just because he also views himself as a part of a minority race. So he behaves like that and then he and his team cry like bytches when the belt organizations want to strip him :heh:

So if he's complaining about people's unjust reception, then he's a fool. He wanted that type of attention and he earned that type of reception... :birdman:

This guy isn't mentally sick imo, just simply a jackass who's dark as the darkest night in the head and deserves to be stripped

I predict he won't fight for a while now, gets stripped and one time Joshua probably will pull him out of the talon next year or so, Fury will show up bloated on hi last ever fight, Joshua KTFO-s him and Fury retires in the ring.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
ive said this before and ill say it again...154 will never reach its potential if they don't start mixing it in with each other..154 was stagnant when i said it didnt compare to 160 and its still stagnant now...and there's no reason for it..all the young talent in there but very few competitive streaks..and canelo is not exempt..if he wants to run from 160 then he better start facing these contenders at this weight
Originally dapped, then read the bolded. Sigh pat you know better.

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Dude is literally about to drop the WBO JMW Championship, when we have a great matchup immediately down the pipeline with him vs Andrade, to move BACK up to MW...

Breh you gotta stop making it seem like Canelo is ducking Andrade. You may feel Andrade would beat Canelo, but I think you're in the minority there. Canelo has fought Lara, Trout, and Floyd all when his team didn't want him to. He's not scared of fighting Andrade.

Why isn't Andrade trying to fight someone like Trout (unless he is and Trout ducked him)? I mean dude's had 5 fights in 3 years...

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Andrade needs to just get to work I think his skills will do the rest, but he needs to fight for a belt for leverage.

You got 3/4 154 belts in the same camp :scust:

For some reason I think if JRock gets that IBF belt he taking on all the top challengers on some throwback shyt.
J rock is the truth. Then nikkas at 154 need to fight each other

#SOG_soldier

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Dude is literally about to drop the WBO JMW Championship, when we have a great matchup immediately down the pipeline with him vs Andrade, to move BACK up to MW...when just a few months ago, he claimed he wasn't even a MW which is why he dropped down to face Liam Smith :snoop:

The other Champions at 154 (Lara, Charlo, & Charlo) aren't willing to fight each other, understandably, but don't wanna defend against Andrade or J Rock:mindblown:

I don't know what's going on:wow:
#ModernDayBoxing

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Breh you gotta stop making it seem like Canelo is ducking Andrade. You may feel Andrade would beat Canelo, but I think you're in the minority there.
He's obviously been avoiding Andrade for years....what do you mean?:dwillhuh:

He fought Trout, because he thought he could beat Trout.

He fought Lara, because he thought he could beat Lara.

He hasn't fought Andrade who's been calling him out longer than anyone has period...and Andrade was even an undefeated Champion calling Canelo out. He's been calling him out since 2012:

Demetrius Andrade Says 'Canelo Alvarez' is Nothing Special - Boxing

Canelo has fought Lara, Trout, and Floyd all when his team didn't want him to. He's not scared of fighting Andrade.

OK, but Canelo has also fought Josesito Lopez, Alfredo Angulo, James Kirkland, and Liam Smith over the last 4 years as well:mjpls:

Why are they able to get fights with Canelo, when they are nowhere near the talent level or Championship level that Andrade is/was, but Andrade couldn't since you're claiming Canelo's not avoiding him?:jbhmm:

Why isn't Andrade trying to fight someone like Trout (unless he is and Trout ducked him)? I mean dude's had 5 fights in 3 years...

He has called out Trout....he's called out every single fighter in the Top 10 at 154. No one wants to fight him breh. It is what it is.:manny:

You can bring up fights over the last 3 years, and try and use against him, but he was going thru well-documented promotional issues:yeshrug:

Funny thing is though, when Andre Ward haters were using his lack of fights against him (5 fights in 4 years as of today....only 3 fights in 5 years prior to 2016), yall were quick to say that was :camby: and Ward's skill was undeniable. He was still P4P, he was going thru promotional issues with Goosen.

Now, yall hitting me with the same arguments to go at Andrade that yall fought against to defend Ward:shaq2:

I cant wait to Andrade proves yall wrong:wow:

Last edited:

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Saunders: I Beat Canelo 7 Days a Week, Twice on Sundays! - Boxing News
Canelo is likely going to fight again in May, as part of Cinco De Mayo weekend. Saunders is a very strong possibility to face Canelo on that date. Canelo wants to move up to the middleweight limit of 160-pounds for his next fight, and build to a showdown with WBC/WBA/IBF/IBO champion Gennady 'GGG' Golovkin next September.

Saunders has serious doubts that Canelo's team will accept that fight, because of the stylistic differences. He feels Canelo has a tendency to struggle with boxers - as he did with Floyd Mayweather Jr., Erislandy Lara and Austin Trout. Canelo lost to Mayweather, and won close decisions over Lara and Trout.

If he's unable to get Canelo, Saunders would like to fight Golovkin in February or March - provided Golovkin wins his next fight in December - possibly against mandatory challenger Daniel Jacobs.

"Every time Canelo fights, you can pick up more faults out of Canelo [than Golovkin]. I mean personally, in my opinion, I beat Canelo seven days a week and twice on Sundays. He's a good fighter. He’s a good inside fighter. I think he’d struggle with someone with a very good boxing brain - and I think my style is all wrong for him, all wrong. Because it's easy for him to make the fight. I know he's injured at the moment, but I don’t think [Canelo's team] would be keen for that fight - but Golovkin to me is the better fighter," Saunders told media members.

Despite the Bleacher Report article being written like shyt, this is why I had to post it. At least someone was calling out BJS for his bullshyt. Dude could have had a fight (his choice) vs. Monroe, Stevens, or Rosado on Canelo's undercard, with a near guarantee of getting Canelo next (at the time Canelo hadn't hurt his hand) and dude chose to fight Akakov. Not to mention GGG tried to negotiate for a fight in the UK with BJS controlling all his revenue and BJS turned it down. And the Jacobs' insider from that other forum said they have negotiated twice with BJS and he backed out both times.

Since BJS won't shut the fukk up about taking fights he turns down when they are on his doorstep, we gotta hope for a jobber to upset him.

:shaq2:

#SOG_soldier

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
He's obviously been avoiding Andrade for years....what do you mean?:dwillhuh:

He fought Trout, because he thought he could beat Trout.

He fought Lara, because he thought he could beat Lara.

He hasn't fought Andrade who's been calling him out longer than anyone has period...and Andrade was even an undefeated Champion calling Canelo out. He's been calling him out since 2012:

Demetrius Andrade Says 'Canelo Alvarez' is Nothing Special - Boxing

OK, but Canelo has also fought Josesito Lopez, Alfredo Angulo, James Kirkland, and Liam Smith over the last 4 years as well:mjpls:

Why are they able to get fights with Canelo, when they are nowhere near the talent level or Championship level that Andrade is/was, but Andrade couldn't since you're claiming Canelo's not avoiding him?:jbhmm:

He has called out Trout....he's called out every single fighter in the Top 10 at 154. No one wants to fight him breh. It is what it is.:manny:

You can bring up fights over the last 3 years, and try and use against him, but he was going thru well-documented promotional issues:yeshrug:

Funny thing is though, when Andre Ward haters were using his lack of fights against him (5 fights in 4 years as of today....only 3 fights in 5 years prior to 2016), yall were quick to say that was :camby: and Ward's skill was undeniable. He was still P4P, he was going thru promotional issues with Goosen.

Now, yall hitting me with the same arguments to go at Andrade that yall fought against to defend Ward:shaq2:

Lol Andrade 30 he better get some real comp soon. And Canelo would stop Andrade he not fighting him cuz Andrade does even less numbers than lara. It's risk vs reward. Besides canelo the top cash cow, them days of stepping out his comfort zone are over

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Lol Andrade 30 he better get some real comp soon.

Andrade is 28. Canelo is 26.

And Canelo would stop Andrade he not fighting him cuz Andrade does even less numbers than lara. It's risk vs reward. Besides canelo the top cash cow, them days of stepping out his comfort zone are over

Canelo would get cleanly outboxed by Andrade imo, but it's up to Canelo to PROVE he can beat the guy instead of stanning and claiming he could.

None of yall can point out any holes in Andrade's fighting game to even tell me how yall expect Canelo to beat someone just as skilled (more skilled imo), just as fast, throws tons of punches, in combination, from ALL angles, while being taller, with longer reach...and also doesn't gas out. Plus Andrade is a mover and we know Canelo struggles with movers.

It is risk vs reward....and Canelo isn't at that point in time of taking risks, which is why he's avoiding Andrade. Yall can SAY what yall want, but the proof is in his actions.:manny:

Last edited:

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi

And like I said i'll :salute: you if he does.

From your article
"Going back to the big boys of his division, no one these days can have a conversation about the 154lb division without the name “Canelo” coming up. The Mexican superstar, coming off of a win over natural 140-147 lb contender Josesito Lopez. While Saul “Canelo” Alvarez has an impressive record of 41-0-1, Andrade maintains the “who has he fought” argument that always seems to come up with talk of “Canelo”. While the same argument can be had for Andrade’s resume, “Boo Boo” says that “Canelo” is “Nothing Special”. Arguing that besides and Over-The-Hill Shane Mosley, he isn’t sold on the superstar until he fights someone."

So Canelo fought Trout and Floyd in 2013, how's that a duck of Andrade?

Also from the article "As far as seemingly realistic opponents for “Boo Boo”, he mentioned names such as James Kirkland, Carlos Molina, and Sergei Dzinziruk. He spoke of wanting to take on Dzinziruk in what would be Sergei’s last fight on his HBO contract, aiming for that to be his next fight as he has nothing scheduled himself. As far as the other opponents mentioned, Molina might be the toughest fight, stylistically speaking, for Andrade. While “Boo Boo” maintains that Molina’s sometimes-scrappy style won’t be an issue, some think it would be a test for both, and Andrade hasn’t seen many of those."

What happened to all those fights breh?

#SOG_soldier

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Andrade is 28. Canelo is 26.

Canelo would get cleanly outboxed by Andrade imo, but it's up to Canelo to PROVE he can beat the guy instead of stanning and claiming he could.

None of yall can point out any holes in Andrade's fighting game to even tell me how yall expect Canelo to beat someone just as skilled (more skilled imo), just as fast, throws tons of punches, in combination, from ALL angles, while being taller, with longer reach...and also doesn't gas out. Plus Andrade is a mover and we know Canelo struggles with movers.

It is risk vs reward....and Canelo isn't at that point in time of taking risks, which is why he's avoiding Andrade. Yall can SAY what yall want, but the proof is in his actions.:manny:
Andrade chin is :trash:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Andrade chin is :trash:

:forreal:

And like I said i'll :salute: you if he does.

From your article
"Going back to the big boys of his division, no one these days can have a conversation about the 154lb division without the name “Canelo” coming up. The Mexican superstar, coming off of a win over natural 140-147 lb contender Josesito Lopez. While Saul “Canelo” Alvarez has an impressive record of 41-0-1, Andrade maintains the “who has he fought” argument that always seems to come up with talk of “Canelo”. While the same argument can be had for Andrade’s resume, “Boo Boo” says that “Canelo” is “Nothing Special”. Arguing that besides and Over-The-Hill Shane Mosley, he isn’t sold on the superstar until he fights someone."

So Canelo fought Trout and Floyd in 2013, how's that a duck of Andrade?

It's 2016....Andrade's been calling him out since 2012.

Canelo has found a way to face Josesito Lopez, Alfedo Angulo, James Kirkland, and Liam Smith....but still hasn't found a way to face Andrade in 4 years and counting?:ohhh:

Even though Andrade has always been held in higher esteem than any of them 4 when Canelo fought them?:jbhmm:

That's what I mean by avoiding him. It's exactly what Canelo is doing....just like everyone else at 154

Also from the article "As far as seemingly realistic opponents for “Boo Boo”, he mentioned names such as James Kirkland, Carlos Molina, and Sergei Dzinziruk. He spoke of wanting to take on Dzinziruk in what would be Sergei’s last fight on his HBO contract, aiming for that to be his next fight as he has nothing scheduled himself. As far as the other opponents mentioned, Molina might be the toughest fight, stylistically speaking, for Andrade. While “Boo Boo” maintains that Molina’s sometimes-scrappy style won’t be an issue, some think it would be a test for both, and Andrade hasn’t seen many of those."

What happened to all those fights breh?

The same thing that's happened to the fights Andrade wants now....none of them want to face a 6'1 lefty with reach, defense, volume, movement, and elite skill.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Until Andrade beats Lara or a Charlo he shouldn't even be mentioning Canelo name.. Andrade aint no boogeyman in the division.. back before when he had the wbo.. before he got stripped YEARS AGO you might could make that argument.. right now he's nothing more than a contender.. All his focus should be on forcing the mando on Jermell Charlo for the WBC