Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Fight 5 times since January 2013

Let those 5 guys be

Freddy Hernandez
Vanes
Adam Rose
A nikka named Dario
Willie Nelson

Call yourself a boogieman :russ:

We shyt on GGG for his resume... Andrades resume makes GGG look like Floyd, SRL, Duran rolled into one :dead:

We shyt on GGG Stans for crowning dude without fighting anybody

But Andrade beats both Charlos in a handicap match...when the muhfukker on that Braun Stroman destroying jobbers tour :camby:

Andrade’s skill speaks for itself breh:yeshrug:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Him vs Canelo would do more than what he did vs Liam Smith though breh...and be a much better fight.

A 40-41 year old Floyd ain't beating a prime 6'1 leftie who has great skill.
A 38-39 year old Floyd beat Manny easily who is 10x better than Andrade breh :yeshrug: it is what it is.

Y'all seen the @Yuzo death trap jabs n set ups from the Canelo (and plenty other) of fights. Imagine what he'd do to a less tested and slower Andrade, breh.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
A 38-39 year old Floyd beat Manny easily who is 10x better than Andrade breh :yeshrug: it is what it is.

Y'all seen the @Yuzo death trap jabs n set ups from the Canelo (and plenty other) of fights. Imagine what he'd do to a less tested and slower Andrade, breh.

Andrade just gonna make yall believers:manny:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Andrade is a good boxer, with good power. I don't think he'd beat Canelo if he stayed there, although I'd have to do more research.

Even if he is the real 'boogeyman' he needs to cut that shyt out about; Canelo's PPV buys, like he'd have done 5-600k fighting Andrade, and being faster than Floyd--wtf is he talking about? Floyd would whoop him at 154 no CW. Floyd is twice as quick and fast as Andrade, with his defense being exponentially better.

Not trying to hate on him, but why is dude feeling himself so hard? Who's he fighting next?
dude is coming off like a clown. they're both still young....there's a lot of time for them to fight eachother. but runnin around callin canelo a bytch and a p*ssy isn't the way to go about it. especially when canelo's fought WAY better fighter's than he has. when your best win is martirosyan vanes, you really just need to shut the fukk up. we have no idea what he's truly capable of until he beats a top guy. but one thing's for sure....he's nowhere near an andre ward level talent. he's still B class until he beats somebody worth a damn. dominating the willie nelson's of the world won't get him anywhere.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Andrade does look like has the goods tho. I can't front.:obama:

but he ain't really active enough or fought enough decent names to be acting like he the reincarnation of Margarito/PWill. :francis:

If I was him, I'd go beat up GGG leftovers and try to go after GGG eventually cuz I don't see him getting any big fights at 154. :manny:

I can definitely see him beating the Charlo's. Trout took like 5 rounds from one of them nikkas. Andrade prolly takes like 8 or 9. :mjlol:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
dude is coming off like a clown. they're both still young....there's a lot of time for them to fight eachother. but runnin around callin canelo a bytch and a p*ssy isn't the way to go about it. especially when canelo's fought WAY better fighter's than he has. when your best win is martirosyan vanes, you really just need to shut the fukk up. we have no idea what he's truly capable of until he beats a top guy. but one thing's for sure....he's nowhere near an andre ward level talent. he's still B class until he beats somebody worth a damn. dominating the willie nelson's of the world won't get him anywhere.

Who was Liam Smith's best win?:jbhmm:

But yet Canelo still fought him right?:jbhmm:

But Andrade should shut up even though he's been calling Canelo out for years, even when they were BOTH undefeated Champions in the same division, and nothing happened. Then Canelo is about to vacate the same title when Andrade is mandatory contender for it?:jbhmm:

To move up and do what? Fight some less skilled MW that GGG already KOd?:patrice:

Im not trying to hear it. The reason Andrade's fought who he's fought, is because he cant get fights with the top fighters. If he could....he would have them on his resume as well. You using the same excuses that we argued Floyd stans used to have him avoid Paul Williams ("he hasn't beat anyone", when we all know it's because no one willingly wants to risk an L to him due to his size and skill).

If Andrade was a B fighter, he'd have tons of fights by now against the top comp....he doesn't and even as Champion couldn't get any of them in the ring.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Andrade does look like has the goods tho. I can't front.:obama:

but he ain't really active enough or fought enough decent names to be acting like he the reincarnation of Margarito/PWill. :francis:

If I was him, I'd go beat up GGG leftovers and try to go after GGG eventually cuz I don't see him getting any big fights at 154. :manny:

I can definitely see him beating the Charlo's. Trout took like 5 rounds from one of them nikkas. Andrade prolly takes like 8 or 9. :mjlol:

He should move up if he cant get anyone in the ring by the end of next year.

This is embarrassing that no one in the top 10 at 154 is willing to face him or mentions his name in response to him calling them out. It's like, he's allowed to walk around, say whatever he wants, call out whoever he wants....and they too scared to respond:snoop:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
ive said this before and ill say it again...154 will never reach its potential if they don't start mixing it in with each other..154 was stagnant when i said it didnt compare to 160 and its still stagnant now...and there's no reason for it..all the young talent in there but very few competitive streaks..and canelo is not exempt..if he wants to run from 160 then he better start facing these contenders at this weight

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
ive said this before and ill say it again...154 will never reach its potential if they don't start mixing it in with each other..154 was stagnant when i said it didnt compare to 160 and its still stagnant now...and there's no reason for it..all the young talent in there but very few competitive streaks..and canelo is not exempt..if he wants to run from 160 then he better start facing these contenders at this weight

Dude is literally about to drop the WBO JMW Championship, when we have a great matchup immediately down the pipeline with him vs Andrade, to move BACK up to MW...when just a few months ago, he claimed he wasn't even a MW which is why he dropped down to face Liam Smith :snoop:

The other Champions at 154 (Lara, Charlo, & Charlo) aren't willing to fight each other, understandably, but don't wanna defend against Andrade or J Rock:mindblown:

I don't know what's going on:wow:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Dude is literally about to drop the WBO JMW Championship, when we have a great matchup immediately down the pipeline with him vs Andrade, to move BACK up to MW...when just a few months ago, he claimed he wasn't even a MW which is why he dropped down to face Liam Smith :snoop:

The other Champions at 154 (Lara, Charlo, & Charlo) aren't willing to fight each other, understandably, but don't wanna defend against Andrade or J Rock:mindblown:

I don't know what's going on:wow:

its a shame really..all that talent and the best fight that division produced this year ringwise was prolly the jermall charlo vs austin trout fight smh

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
its a shame really..all that talent and the best fight that division produced this year ringwise was prolly the jermall charlo vs austin trout fight smh

Yup.

154 is one big circle jerk of nikkas feeling themselves and not really doing much else.

If they not gon face each other, may as well move up and campaign for a GGG fight.

Divisions are only as good as the fights they produce. If nobody fighting each other, than you just got a bunch of pretty names listed on a piece of paper.