Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
photo: Amanda Westcott / Showtime

My boxing skills are superior to his, not to mention that I have more speed and power than anyone he has fought, including Floyd. The Mexican fans cheer on their countrymen, and I respect them for that, and they also admire great boxing talents. If Canelo fights me, I guarantee you that I’ll open their eyes to what a real boxing talent looks like. The low pay-per-view buys for Canelo’s recent fight prove that boxing fans can’t be fooled. People knew that fight wouldn’t be competitive, so they chose not to buy it. I’ve been reading that Canelo may move up to 160 to test waters for a GGG fight. Tell Eric Gomez and Oscar De La Hoya that I’m ready for Canelo at 154 lbs.”

Man Andrade need to stop feeling himself so hard. He popped a molly, or is just reading all of @Newzz 's posts.

Faster than Floyd? :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: @TheLukieBaby should have checked him on the spot for that,

Would a fight between him and Canelo at 154 be nice? Yeah, it would. I'd take Canelo of his body work, and I don't think Andrade can hurt him. But dude is fighting on ShoBox undercards and talking jazz about Canelo's ppv's buys? :mjlol: Dude needs to shut the fukk up with that, stop bytching and get a fight scheduled. If 'everyone' is ducking him, go fight 6 jobbers in 6 months and knock them all out. But shyt, stop complaining. Make dude sound soft.

None of the above has anything to do with how I rate him as a boxer.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Man Andrade need to stop feeling himself so hard. He popped a molly, or is just reading all of @Newzz 's posts.

Faster than Floyd? :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: @TheLukieBaby should have checked him on the spot for that,

Would a fight between him and Canelo at 154 be nice? Yeah, it would. I'd take Canelo of his body work, and I don't think Andrade can hurt him. But dude is fighting on ShoBox undercards and talking jazz about Canelo's ppv's buys? :mjlol: Dude needs to shut the fukk up with that, stop bytching and get a fight scheduled. If 'everyone' is ducking him, go fight 6 jobbers in 6 months and knock them all out. But shyt, stop complaining. Make dude sound soft.

None of the above has anything to do with how I rate him as a boxer.

It's hard to get a fight scheduled when nobody wanna fight you for short money. Yall don't realize how big it was for Willie Nelson to voluntarily take him on...especially since he was coming off a win over Tony Harrison:manny:

Andrade is the REAL Boogeyman at 154...even while he was an undefeated WBO Champion, nobody wanted a title shot:yeshrug:

He beats everyone there right now...except Lubin once Hammer gets more fights under his belt & enters his prime.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
It's hard to get a fight scheduled when nobody wanna fight you for short money. Yall don't realize how big it was for Willie Nelson to voluntarily take him on...especially since he was coming off a win over Tony Harrison:manny:

Andrade is the REAL Boogeyman at 154...even while he was an undefeated WBO Champion, nobody wanted a title shot:yeshrug:

He beats everyone there right now...except Lubin once Hammer gets more fights under his belt & enters his prime.
Andrade is a good boxer, with good power. I don't think he'd beat Canelo if he stayed there, although I'd have to do more research.

Even if he is the real 'boogeyman' he needs to cut that shyt out about; Canelo's PPV buys, like he'd have done 5-600k fighting Andrade, and being faster than Floyd--wtf is he talking about? Floyd would whoop him at 154 no CW. Floyd is twice as quick and fast as Andrade, with his defense being exponentially better.

Not trying to hate on him, but why is dude feeling himself so hard? Who's he fighting next?

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Fight 5 times since January 2013

Let those 5 guys be

Freddy Hernandez
Vanes
Adam Rose
A nikka named Dario
Willie Nelson

Call yourself a boogieman :russ:

We shyt on GGG for his resume... Andrades resume makes GGG look like Floyd, SRL, Duran rolled into one :dead:

We shyt on GGG Stans for crowning dude without fighting anybody

But Andrade beats both Charlos in a handicap match...when the muhfukker on that Braun Stroman destroying jobbers tour :camby:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Black swift? :dahell: is that a super hero or a boxer?

Both :smugbiden:
TQdHpb-e.jpg

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Andrade is a good boxer, with good power. I don't think he'd beat Canelo if he stayed there, although I'd have to do more research.

Even if he is the real 'boogeyman' he needs to cut that shyt out about; Canelo's PPV buys, like he'd have done 5-600k fighting Andrade, and being faster than Floyd--wtf is he talking about? Floyd would whoop him at 154 no CW. Floyd is twice as quick and fast as Andrade, with his defense being exponentially better.

Not trying to hate on him, but why is dude feeling himself so hard? Who's he fighting next?

Him vs Canelo would do more than what he did vs Liam Smith though breh...and be a much better fight.

A 40-41 year old Floyd ain't beating a prime 6'1 leftie who has great skill.