Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Coke, PEDs, fake injuries, BS excuses, pull outs, constant trash talk, getting fat between fights...

Tyson Fury y'all... :mjlol:

the definition of unprofessional

I'm not even mad that he's retiring he doesn't take this seriously anymore and maybe he never did, glad that he doesn't hold up process anymore. After getting caught with coke too I guess it would be hard to do so though...

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
One of my fighters, back in the day...but still I used to :cape: for him, charged with domestic violence?:ohhh:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :cape: Judah:mjcry:

Ima have to let the facts come out first before I give him the ":pacspit: woman abuser:camby:"........:to:

*edit*

He said he didn't touch her....no injuries were noticed by the cops....he didn't do nothing:whew:

They just lying on him:camby:

:pacspit: they lying on Super Judah bc he knocked up his side chick:pacspit:

knocked up a side chick? sloppy :smh:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Why not just follow Lineal Champions then?:manny:

There's only 1 in each Division:yeshrug:

That's the only way to get around the problem that you're talking about in your post...which I agree with:obama:
Lineal belts are not any better than the alphabet soup belts. Obviously, as Pat mentioned, nor every division has a lineal champ. Also, look at the situation at MW, the past 3 lineal champs have passed over the clear #1 contender in favor of bigger fights. So, how much is that belt worth really?

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Lineal belts are not any better than the alphabet soup belts. Obviously, as Pat mentioned, nor every division has a lineal champ. Also, look at the situation at MW, the past 3 lineal champs have passed over the clear #1 contender in favor of bigger fights. So, how much is that belt worth really?

Lineal Champs are MUCH better than Organization belts imo bc they are based off of straight lineage, and if lineage has been broken, then it's re-started by a #1 vs #2 type matchup to determine the true King.

Being that Boxing DOES have multiple Champs that are recognized, then we have to accept them as Champions as well, but everyone knows the only true Champ in a division is the Lineal Champ (which is usually direct = to whoever the RING Champion is at the time)

It's the reason why no matter how many belts GGG wins, he'll never be THE MAN at 160, bc Canelo is Lineal Champ until he loses at 160 or leaves 160. Same with Kovalev at 175 and his 3 belts...he'll never be THE MAN at 175, bc Adonis Stevenson is Lineal Champ until he loses at 175 or leaves 175.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Lineal Champs are MUCH better than Organization belts imo bc they are based off of straight lineage, and if lineage has been broken, then it's re-started by a #1 vs #2 type matchup to determine the true King.

Being that Boxing DOES have multiple Champs that are recognized, then we have to accept them as Champions as well, but everyone knows the only true Champ in a division is the Lineal Champ (which is usually direct = to whoever the RING Champion is at the time)

It's the reason why no matter how many belts GGG wins, he'll never be THE MAN at 160, bc Canelo is Lineal Champ until he loses at 160 or leaves 160. Same with Kovalev at 175 and his 3 belts...he'll never be THE MAN at 175, bc Adonis Stevenson is Lineal Champ until he loses at 175 or leaves 175.

and this is why there should be only 1 champion

I don't agree with the "eve if he leaves the weight class" part though. If someone leaves a weightclass that means they left their lineal belt up for grabs as well cause they are not willing to participate in that weightclass anymore or just temporarily