Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
If Fury tested positive for PEDS while training for the Wlad fight............ 2 questions

-WHY did the fight commence?

-Does this mean that Fury's win was worthless?

EDIT: He fought Christian Hammer 2/28.... so he was doping for THAT fight? :mindblown:

Last edited:

JDee323

Pro
Daps
Reppin
LA
If Fury tested positive for PEDS while training for the Wlad fight............ 2 questions

-WHY did the fight commence?

-Does this mean that Fury's win was worthless?
I think the fight could've went the same way due to how they both fought that night. If anything, maybe fury might've gassed badly late in the fight. fukked up that he of all people had to be the one to beat Wlad.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Ba-dum-tsss:mjlol: Seriously Kovalev not only dominated him but completely outclassed him. SOG was gonna take him to school if they ever met. Idk why he contemplated going up to cruiserweight where there are monsters but its a good thing he changed his mind:ehh:
Its odd as hell. Did you watch Cleverly vs Bellew? One of the worst PPV matches I've seen but now they are both champs in their respective weight divisions:russ:

Both champs might be an exaggeration

Let's not accept the WBA regular title holder as a legit champ

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Ba-dum-tsss:mjlol: Seriously Kovalev not only dominated him but completely outclassed him. SOG was gonna take him to school if they ever met. Idk why he contemplated going up to cruiserweight where there are monsters but its a good thing he changed his mind:ehh:
Its odd as hell. Did you watch Cleverly vs Bellew? One of the worst PPV matches I've seen but now they are both champs in their respective weight divisions:russ:

That whole Cleverly/Bellew ppv was one of the worst most long drawn out cards ever.

shyt was like 5 hours long and then the main event was garbage as fukk.

SuikodenII

Daps
Did fury test positive for any real PEDs or just coke?
His Feb 2015 test came up positive for nandrolone... and he fought Hammer on 2/28/15

His other tests were clean leading up to Klitschko fight... in march and may respectively

Why this info didn't come out until Summer 2016 is :patrice:

He tested positive for cocaine 9/22/16

SuikodenII

Daps
I gotta question...

Do y'all think it's wise to make Jack-DeGale right now if you're Mayweather? He's had 3 very tough fights in a row and is going through a change of trainers. I'm guessing he doesn't train at Mayweather's gym anymore since Eddie M is still there. Mentally, and even physically, do ya'll think he's ready for another grueling contest?

I'm not doubting his ability, but would now be the right time to pit him against the best (or 2) 168 fighter in the world, also in his prime?

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I gotta question...

Do y'all think it's wise to make Jack-DeGale right now if you're Mayweather? He's had 3 very tough fights in a row and is going through a change of trainers. I'm guessing he doesn't train at Mayweather's gym anymore since Eddie M is still there. Mentally, and even physically, do ya'll think he's ready for another grueling contest?

I'm not doubting his ability, but would now be the right time to pit him against the best (or 2) 168 fighter in the world, also in his prime?

Depends who's training him now. DeGale IMO main advantage is his awkwardness, but once you get past that he's easy to hit.

Jacks been waiting for this fight since April right? I would push forward if I was Floyd. More interesting question is if Jack ain't training at Floyd's gym where's he at? I've always thought specifically training with Floyd would help his fighters out, I guess he doesn't agree.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I gotta question...

The fight is fine. He's at the level where he is only fighting twice a year, with a significant amount of time between these fights to rest & prepare.

I just don't think tuneups & soft touches are necessary if your only fighting twice a year.

Last edited:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I gotta question...

Jack will be good. I don't think he's gonna have a problem mentally with the whole training thing, because I think he's still with DeValle who was already helping him anyways. Eddie was sort of like the head coach.

I think he boxes the shyt outta DeGale who I think is good, but a tad overrated.