Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Jack will be good. I don't think he's gonna have a problem mentally with the whole training thing, because I think he's still with DeValle who was already helping him anyways. Eddie was sort of like the head coach.

I think he boxes the shyt outta DeGale who I think is good, but a tad overrated.
DeGale got good power, and his awkwardness......But beyond that i don't see too much. Jack should take care of DeGale

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
if fury gets stripped of the wbo belt, they will be fighting for it
Oh god no...

Just make Joshua vs Klitschko a WBO title fight, Parker can get the first shot on the winner, idgaf that he is #1:on the WBO list I don't wanna see a new Charles Martin...
I mean he is a nice fighter but we all know that not the best hw and he would either hold the belt as a hostage or would lose if he would face Joshua or Wilder on a unofication...
Seriously... what the fukk? Wlad vs Joshua can be depend whether they can fight for more titles or not and these fools would just order a Parker vs Ruiz fight for the vacant belt? :dahell:
Good luck with having Ruiz or Parker as your champion instead of a unified champ in Wlad or Joshua

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
if there's anything I doN't like about boxig it's mostly this... Too many fukkig people ca call themselves world champions, at least 2 out the 4 big ABC organization should go bankrupt but rather three, we would be completely fine with one or two champs/weightclass, being a world champion would mean so much more if can't 3 other people could call himself that next to you... :ohlawd:

HW proceeded during a year that instead of having 2 champions it had 3 and now t possibly will have 4.

srcstc.gif

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
if there's anything I doN't like about boxig it's mostly this... Too many fukkig people ca call themselves world champions, at least 2 out the 4 big ABC organization should go bankrupt but rather three, we would be completely fine with one or two champs/weightclass, being a world champion would mean so much more if can't 3 other people could call himself that next to you... :ohlawd:

HW proceeded during a year that instead of having 2 champions it had 3 and now t possibly will have 4.

srcstc.gif

You been promoted breh. Get a twitter account so you can get exclusive convos with the OG ring heads breh :wow:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Oh god no...

Just make Joshua vs Klitschko a WBO title fight, Parker can get the first shot on the winner, idgaf that he is #1:on the WBO list I don't wanna see a new Charles Martin...
I mean he is a nice fighter but we all know that not the best hw and he would either hold the belt as a hostage or would lose if he would face Joshua or Wilder on a unofication...
Seriously... what the fukk? Wlad vs Joshua can be depend whether they can fight for more titles or not and these fools would just order a Parker vs Ruiz fight for the vacant belt? :dahell:
Good luck with having Ruiz or Parker as your champion instead of a unified champ in Wlad or Joshua

ruiz or parker have shortcomings but they are nowhere near charles martin status lol..but yeah this is what i was afraid of when ibf stripped fury for some bullshyt reason..eyesore champs..the titles being free from wlad's grasp also means a chance of having lesser fighters become heavyweight champion.meanwhile the WBA belt if he gets stripped of that thats the most interesting one..there's no regular WBA champion since chagaev retired..which means if he is stripped, ortiz will prolly be promoted to that belt since he has the interim belt..just like how keith and lara became champs

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

srcstc.gif

Why not just follow Lineal Champions then?:manny:

There's only 1 in each Division:yeshrug:

That's the only way to get around the problem that you're talking about in your post...which I agree with:obama:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
One of my fighters, back in the day...but still I used to :cape: for him, charged with domestic violence?:ohhh:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :cape: Judah:mjcry:

Ima have to let the facts come out first before I give him the ":pacspit: woman abuser:camby:"........:to:

*edit*

He said he didn't touch her....no injuries were noticed by the cops....he didn't do nothing:whew:

They just lying on him:camby:

:pacspit: they lying on Super Judah bc he knocked up his side chick:pacspit:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
One of my fighters, back in the day...but still I used to :cape: for him, charged with domestic violence?:ohhh:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :cape: Judah:mjcry:

Ima have to let the facts come out first before I give him the ":pacspit: woman abuser:camby:"........:to:

*edit*

He said he didn't touch her....no injuries were noticed by the cops....he didn't do nothing:whew:

They just lying on him:camby:

:pacspit: they lying on Super Judah bc he knocked up his side chick:pacspit:

Imagine the feeling then when your favorite rapper is charged with rape :stopitslime:

But I believed he didn't do it and he has proven innocent already :win:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Why not just follow Lineal Champions then?:manny:

There's only 1 in each Division:yeshrug:

That's the only way to get around the problem that you're talking about in your post...which I agree with:obama:

Yeah that's true, public should push for that somehow... :patrice: a petition/internet grassroots movement maybe

the problem is not every division has one

yeah this is still a problem though