Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Word going around is Canelo Smith only did 62K Buys...

:sas2:

2vnrlee.jpg
:huhldup:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

A jury trial was scheduled to begin Wednesday, but according to a Hamilton County court clerk, the prosecutor's witness was a no-show (:sas1:)...so the judge dropped the charges. (:sas2:)

Broner was present in court with his lawyer (:mjpls:). AB is completely off the hook in this case -- the alleged victim dropped his civil suit against him a few months ago. ( :smugbiden: )

#AboutBillions

:aboutbillions:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I was just thinking about pats post in the maidana thread how much boxing stinks now. Mcgregor vs diaz was insane bruh.

I havent felt like that in a while. Huge fukking fight where we dont know who will win :wow:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
I was just thinking about pats post in the maidana thread how much boxing stinks now. Mcgregor vs diaz was insane bruh.

I havent felt like that in a while. Huge fukking fight where we dont know who will win :wow:
MMA and boxing are the polar opposites of each other now, what's the advantage of one is the disadvantage of the other and vica versa.
I prefer boxing's advantages

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
MMA and boxing are the polar opposites of each other now, what's the advantage of one is the disadvantage of the other and vica versa.
I prefer boxing's advantages

The only advantages in boxing are for the fighters right now.

Boxing will never die, but this is pathetic. PBC could do what the UFC does, but Hayman stinks.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Y'all nikkas still bytching about gunplay are living in a fantasy world. Life is not a boxing gym,play ground or octagon. It's not my job to prove to a nikka that he can't see me with hands. It's my job to defend me and mine at all cost,not play some game that someone wants me to play. Any drama I'm in from now forward will be about discipline not a tough guy contest. I've done enough of that in my life. It means zero to me. It's survival of the smartest PERIOD. I DON'T owe anyone a boxing match,wrestling match etc. You fukk with me or mine you get whatever I think is energy efficient and suitable for me to neutralize the situation. nikkas delusional.
How many people have u shot and or killed?

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
The only advantages in boxing are for the fighters right now.

Boxing will never die, but this is pathetic. PBC could do what the UFC does, but Hayman stinks.
Nah they can't unless they completely say fukk the belts, and make their own. fukk any other 'promoter' besides PBC etc etc.