Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
CsxBNRFVMAADO7Z.jpg

:dead:

Who's the responsible for creating smiles here...?
@3Rivers

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
@mr. smoke weed is correct.

I don't respect a man who ain't about that hand to hand action.

I been in plenty of fights. fukked nikkas up and got fukked up. It really ain't nothing.

I figured this out recently when some bum nikka threatened to cut me with his ox, and I told him he a p*ssy that couldn't see me with the hands. And he was like "yeah you right, I can't see you with the hands, but fukk hands we off that."

I can't relate to these new nikkas :snoop:

Last edited:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
@mr. smoke weed is correct.

I don't respect a man who ain't about that hand to hand action.

I been in plenty of fights. fukked nikkas up and got fukked up. It really ain't nothing.

I figured this out recently when some bum nikka threatened to cut my with his ox, and I told him he a p*ssy that couldn't see me with the hands. And he was like "yeah you right, I can't see you with the hands, but fukk hands we offer that."

I can't relate to these new nikkas

Breh I seen you dappin most of the real cats post in that thread. Couldn't agree with you more.

As we get older, knucklin up becomes less sensible, unless you're a hot head. But regardless, if you live in a danger zone, you'll need hands (GP).

I understand people really into the criminal lifestyle being quick to pull, but that's different from civilian shyt. Bottom line, boxing fan or not, you should always be able to defend yourself with your hands. Hopefully, the people around you as well. But I guess everyone's different :francis:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Breh I seen you dappin most of the real cats post in that thread. Couldn't agree with you more.

As we get older, knucklin up becomes less sensible, unless you're a hot head. But regardless, if you live in a danger zone, you'll need hands (GP).

I understand people really into the criminal lifestyle being quick to pull, but that's different from civilian shyt. Bottom line, boxing fan or not, you should always be able to defend yourself with your hands. Hopefully, the people around you as well. But I guess everyone's different :francis:
I grew up in a household where if you ain't put hands on a nikka that was pressing you, Dad was gonna bust that ass. Even if we ain't have the best hands, we was never raised to be punks.

And most dudes cosigning all that gunplay shyt ain't about that life anyways. They ain't on no street shyt, they say it because it sounds cool :beli:

I ain't had to knuckle up in years, but now cuz of all this bullshyt that goes on these days, I gotta worry bout some dummy pulling out a foreign object because the hands ain't proper or just due to not giving a fukk :francis:

Last edited:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Word on the Curb saying Tank over priced himself from that title shot

Tank replied thats :duck:

Word on the Curb said thats straight from Sosa's Camp N they moving on

Boxing in 2016 brehs :francis:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi

Tank seems like a bytch breh. How you gonna price yourself out of a title shot you don't deserve :heh:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

between this and berto wanting to rematch collazo for some reason..this has been a fukked up year for boxing

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I grew in a household where if you ain't put hands on a nikka that was pressing you, Dad was gonna bust that ass. Even if we ain't have the best hands, we was never raised to be punks.

And most dudes cosigning all that gunplay shyt ain't about that life anyways. They ain't on no street shyt, they say it because it sounds cool :beli:

I ain't had to knuckle up in years, but now cuz of all this bullshyt that goes on these days, I gotta worry bout some dummy pulling out a foreign object because the hands ain't proper or just due to not giving a fukk :francis:

I'm not fighting ANYONE nowadays. You never know who will pop the trunk on you.

I ain't fighting for no girl i ain't date for atleast two years, minimum.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
No offense taken breh.

Personally, as a professional damn near 30yr old, I can't see a situation where I'd have to get to scrappin unless someone disrespected my girl. But regardless you have to keep your hands sharp, just in case.

Yea man our gun laws are fukked here :francis:

Kid at krack jr middle school tried to take his snapback and Jr sent him home missing a tooth :dame:. Once my lady gets serious about getting some hands we gonna pull up on families like the Bundy's :demonic: