Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
@mr. smoke weed looks like valdez will be facing an unknown jap on the pac-vargas ppv...50/50 chance it might turn into something crazy...those crazy japanese fighters and their fighting spirits..you know when it will surface again :dame:
Sigh.

I wasn't gonna order that bullshyt PPV but now I may have no choice to.........fukk!!!!

Name of unknown jap, Pat?

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Sigh.

I wasn't gonna order that bullshyt PPV but now I may have no choice to.........fukk!!!!

Name of unknown jap, Pat?

Oscar Valdez To Face Hiroshige Osawa on Pacquiao-Vargas PPV

By Steve Kim

On July 23rd at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Oscar Valdez captured his first world title by stopping Matias Rueda in two rounds to win the vacant WBO featherweight title.

Now multiple sources have confirmed to BoxingScene.com that he will be making the first defense of that belt on November 5th at the Thomas and Mack Center, as part of the Manny Pacquiao vs. Jessie Vargas pay-per-view undercard.

Vargas will be squaring off with the WBO's number one ranked contender, Hiroshige Osawa of Japan, who comes in with a record of 30-3-4 (19 KO's) and is on an eight fight winning streak.

oscar-valdez%20%283%29_2.jpg

Valdez, a two-time Mexican Olympian is considered one of Top Rank's brightest young stars. The 25-year old from Nogales, Mexico has a professional ledger of 20-0(18 KO's).

Also on this undercard is the WBO jr. featherweight title fight between champion Nonito Donaire and mandatory challenger Jessie Magdaleno.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Say what you want about Broner but that nikka aint never been shy about wanting to get in the ring and get his soldiers fights too.

Got himself & then guided both his homies to forever be known as Boxing Champions:wow:

3rd best Fighter/Promoter of all-time after ODLH & Money Mayweather:blessed:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I think Floyd is a great promoter, he just doesn't have the fighters to take him to the top of the sport yet.

It's only so much you can do for boring ass fighters like Jack, Smith, & Bey who refuse to help self promote:manny:
Good point. That's what I meant. .ab got an actual stable. Floyd seem to be a bad judge of talent like mj. Floyd need to focus on getting nikkas with personality. An American fighter with no personality is never gonna be a star