Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
Y'all nikkas still bytching about gunplay are living in a fantasy world. Life is not a boxing gym,play ground or octagon. It's not my job to prove to a nikka that he can't see me with hands. It's my job to defend me and mine at all cost,not play some game that someone wants me to play. Any drama I'm in from now forward will be about discipline not a tough guy contest. I've done enough of that in my life. It means zero to me. It's survival of the smartest PERIOD. I DON'T owe anyone a boxing match,wrestling match etc. You fukk with me or mine you get whatever I think is energy efficient and suitable for me to neutralize the situation. nikkas delusional.

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Since Canelo is out for the rest of the year as well as Cotto, there should be 0 excuse for HBO not to pick up GGG/Jacobs in December :onetimeorly:
And Arum was saying HBO wouldn't give Crawford or Lomachenko a date before the end of the year. A Canelo card could finance both of those.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
@mr. smoke weed is correct.

I don't respect a man who ain't about that hand to hand action.

I been in plenty of fights. fukked nikkas up and got fukked up. It really ain't nothing.

I figured this out recently when some bum nikka threatened to cut me with his ox, and I told him he a p*ssy that couldn't see me with the hands. And he was like "yeah you right, I can't see you with the hands, but fukk hands we off that."

I can't relate to these new nikkas :snoop:

:russ:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps

“He wasn’t favored going into the fight. He didn’t win the fight,” said Thurman about Brook in his fight against Golovkin. “They say he has a fractured orbital bone. Hopefully he has a full recovery. Nobody wants to see Kell Brook damaged with more left hooks. If he can’t make 147 and fights at 154, you’re looking at a fighter like Canelo . At 147, you’re looking at a fighter like me. Kell Brook’s biggest mistake was not to face a puncher like Keith Thurman, to not face a puncher like Canelo before facing a puncher at 160. We’re talking about a fight from multiple weight classes. He didn’t face a puncher from his own weight class. That was a big mistake; all that extra weight. You’re a world class athlete in your own weight division. Just grab 15 pounds and move around for 12 rounds, and try and say you’re not having a problem. I don’t think it was a smart move. They made the fight. They got punished for making the fight. I think all Triple G wanted to do was hit him with big punches and show like, ‘Yo, this is not your division. You don’t belong here.’ He [Brook] showed some skills. Does he have balls? Yes. Come back to reality, Brook, and let’s see what you do at 147,” said Thurman.

Thurman: Brook got punished for fighting Golovkin | Boxing News & Results

I agree:obama:

Last edited:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Jarrell Miller accuses promoter of breach of contract, declares free agency

• i

Dan RafaelESPN Senior Writer
    Close
    • 2013 BWAA Nat Fleischer Award winner for excellence in boxing journalism
    • ESPN.com boxing writer since 2005
    • Five years at USA Today

Rising heavyweight contender Jarrell "Big Baby" Miller and promoter Dmitriy Salita are in a fight over his promotional contract that appears as though it will get ugly.

Miller (18-0-1, 16 KOs), 28, of Brooklyn, New York, has been brought along by Salita over the past 2½ years to the point where he has been a regular on Showtime's "ShoBox: The New Generation" series and is on the verge of bigger fights.

However, Miller said Tuesday that Salita has breached their contract, and Miller has declared himself a promotional free agent.

Miller said that his attorney, Leon Margules, who is also the head of promotional company Warriors Boxing, sent Salita a letter notifying Salita that because of "breaches" and "persistent wrongdoings," the promotional agreement that Miller and Salita entered into on March 15, 2014, is terminated and that Miller is "free to seek other opportunities in furtherance of his career."

Miller, who is coming off a third-round knockout of veteran Fred Kassi on Aug. 19, has had four consecutive appearances -- and four straight knockouts -- on Showtime and has emerged as one of the most exciting American heavyweight up-and-comers.

"After defeating Fred Kassi on Aug. 19, on 'ShoBox,' my success clearly should have been a time of celebration, with the eyes of the boxing world tuned into a coming-out party for the future heavyweight champion of the world," Miller said. "Instead, I was forced into the unwanted position of having to consult legal counsel on my promotional status. The truth is that I have done everything within my power to move up the ranks of the heavyweight division. I have defeated all comers in spectacular fashion. And I have helped to promote my career both inside and outside the ring.

"I have willingly accepted each and every challenge put before me. I have sacrificed my time and energy. And as everyone in the world of boxing knows, I, as well as all boxers, have put my health and safety on the line each and every time that I enter the ring. Although I do not wish to detail all the specific breaches perpetrated upon me under the promotional agreement, it is important to state that not only was I not paid my base minimum purses under this agreement, but I was grossly underpaid based upon the difficulty and significance of some of these bouts. But besides the issue of compensation, I can clearly state that my promoter failed to act in good faith and failed to make best efforts to promote my career."

Salita, a former professional fighter who fought for a junior world title against Amir Khan in 2009, quickly responded to Miller's assertions and said their agreement remains intact.

"Unfortunately, this is what happens in boxing," Salita said. "You bring a guy up from the ground level, and when he starts getting up there, the wolves start whispering in his ear.

"I have recently become aware that AB Promotions and Warriors Boxing have been tortuously interfering with my company's exclusive promotional agreement with Jarrell Miller. My promotional agreement with Mr. Miller is valid and subsisting, and I intend to vigorously pursue all of my legal rights and remedies against Mr. Miller and those responsible for inducing him to breach the promotional agreement. I am confident in my legal position and look forward to prevailing in court."

Salita said that although he has sent out cease and desist letters notifying promoters not to talk to Miller, the issue at least has a silver lining.

"It also shows what a great job I have done," Salita said. "The heavyweight division had no American stars on the horizon before Jarrell came along. Now he's all over the media, adding color and flare to the division. I'm working on several opportunities for Jarrell to stay active and lock down a title opportunity in the next six to 12 months. Showtime is committed to the heavyweight division, and I am honored to have had their support and have Jarrell as my headliner [Aug. 19]."

'Big Baby' Miller, promoter Salita clash over pact

Salita.....:umad:?

#AboutBillions

:aboutbillions:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

“He wasn’t favored going into the fight. He didn’t win the fight,” said Thurman about Brook in his fight against Golovkin. “They say he has a fractured orbital bone. Hopefully he has a full recovery. Nobody wants to see Kell Brook damaged with more left hooks. If he can’t make 147 and fights at 154, you’re looking at a fighter like Canelo . At 147, you’re looking at a fighter like me. Kell Brook’s biggest mistake was not to face a puncher like Keith Thurman, to not face a puncher like Canelo before facing a puncher at 160. We’re talking about a fight from multiple weight classes. He didn’t face a puncher from his own weight class. That was a big mistake; all that extra weight. You’re a world class athlete in your own weight division. Just grab 15 pounds and move around for 12 rounds, and try and say you’re not having a problem. I don’t think it was a smart move. They made the fight. They got punished for making the fight. I think all Triple G wanted to do was hit him with big punches and show like, ‘Yo, this is not your division. You don’t belong here.’ He [Brook] showed some skills. Does he have balls? Yes. Come back to reality, Brook, and let’s see what you do at 147,” said Thurman.

Thurman: Brook got punished for fighting Golovkin | Boxing News & Results

I agree:obama:

#Thurminators with that real spit.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Jarrell Miller accuses promoter of breach of contract, declares free agency

• i

Dan RafaelESPN Senior Writer
    Close
    • 2013 BWAA Nat Fleischer Award winner for excellence in boxing journalism
    • ESPN.com boxing writer since 2005
    • Five years at USA Today

Rising heavyweight contender Jarrell "Big Baby" Miller and promoter Dmitriy Salita are in a fight over his promotional contract that appears as though it will get ugly.

Miller (18-0-1, 16 KOs), 28, of Brooklyn, New York, has been brought along by Salita over the past 2½ years to the point where he has been a regular on Showtime's "ShoBox: The New Generation" series and is on the verge of bigger fights.

However, Miller said Tuesday that Salita has breached their contract, and Miller has declared himself a promotional free agent.

Miller said that his attorney, Leon Margules, who is also the head of promotional company Warriors Boxing, sent Salita a letter notifying Salita that because of "breaches" and "persistent wrongdoings," the promotional agreement that Miller and Salita entered into on March 15, 2014, is terminated and that Miller is "free to seek other opportunities in furtherance of his career."

Miller, who is coming off a third-round knockout of veteran Fred Kassi on Aug. 19, has had four consecutive appearances -- and four straight knockouts -- on Showtime and has emerged as one of the most exciting American heavyweight up-and-comers.

"After defeating Fred Kassi on Aug. 19, on 'ShoBox,' my success clearly should have been a time of celebration, with the eyes of the boxing world tuned into a coming-out party for the future heavyweight champion of the world," Miller said. "Instead, I was forced into the unwanted position of having to consult legal counsel on my promotional status. The truth is that I have done everything within my power to move up the ranks of the heavyweight division. I have defeated all comers in spectacular fashion. And I have helped to promote my career both inside and outside the ring.

"I have willingly accepted each and every challenge put before me. I have sacrificed my time and energy. And as everyone in the world of boxing knows, I, as well as all boxers, have put my health and safety on the line each and every time that I enter the ring. Although I do not wish to detail all the specific breaches perpetrated upon me under the promotional agreement, it is important to state that not only was I not paid my base minimum purses under this agreement, but I was grossly underpaid based upon the difficulty and significance of some of these bouts. But besides the issue of compensation, I can clearly state that my promoter failed to act in good faith and failed to make best efforts to promote my career."

Salita, a former professional fighter who fought for a junior world title against Amir Khan in 2009, quickly responded to Miller's assertions and said their agreement remains intact.

"Unfortunately, this is what happens in boxing," Salita said. "You bring a guy up from the ground level, and when he starts getting up there, the wolves start whispering in his ear.

"I have recently become aware that AB Promotions and Warriors Boxing have been tortuously interfering with my company's exclusive promotional agreement with Jarrell Miller. My promotional agreement with Mr. Miller is valid and subsisting, and I intend to vigorously pursue all of my legal rights and remedies against Mr. Miller and those responsible for inducing him to breach the promotional agreement. I am confident in my legal position and look forward to prevailing in court."

Salita said that although he has sent out cease and desist letters notifying promoters not to talk to Miller, the issue at least has a silver lining.

"It also shows what a great job I have done," Salita said. "The heavyweight division had no American stars on the horizon before Jarrell came along. Now he's all over the media, adding color and flare to the division. I'm working on several opportunities for Jarrell to stay active and lock down a title opportunity in the next six to 12 months. Showtime is committed to the heavyweight division, and I am honored to have had their support and have Jarrell as my headliner [Aug. 19]."

'Big Baby' Miller, promoter Salita clash over pact

Salita.....:umad:?

#AboutBillions

:aboutbillions:
unless im having a slow moment, what exactly was the action of this breach?

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
unless im having a slow moment, what exactly was the action of this breach?

"Although I do not wish to detail all the specific breaches perpetrated upon me under the promotional agreement, it is important to state that not only was I not paid my base minimum purses under this agreement, but I was grossly underpaid based upon the difficulty and significance of some of these bouts. But besides the issue of compensation, I can clearly state that my promoter failed to act in good faith and failed to make best efforts to promote my career."

^^^ That's all I got from it:manny:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Y'all nikkas still bytching about gunplay are living in a fantasy world. Life is not a boxing gym,play ground or octagon. It's not my job to prove to a nikka that he can't see me with hands. It's my job to defend me and mine at all cost,not play some game that someone wants me to play. Any drama I'm in from now forward will be about discipline not a tough guy contest. I've done enough of that in my life. It means zero to me. It's survival of the smartest PERIOD. I DON'T owe anyone a boxing match,wrestling match etc. You fukk with me or mine you get whatever I think is energy efficient and suitable for me to neutralize the situation. nikkas delusional.
This at the end of the day. Nikkas today don't fight in not about to fight cuz nikkas gone end up jumping u anyway