Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
nikka my last name not Garcia or broner. I don't fight, I just up pipe
Yea but you're like 19 and probably haven't taken too many ass beatings in your life, that weren't from family.

Ain't nothing softer than using weaponry to solve something fists could.

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
I, as well as every knowledgeable head in here, will agree with you. My point is, give them more than 16 months to figure out the kinks. I think PBC has learned a big lesson so far this year. Hopefully, that leads them to make some needed changes for next year. B/C we can't have the cycle of ducking and suiting up once a year continue.
I hope you are right. I felt like the first year they deserved a lot of leeway and that 2016 was going to be the year of PBC after they got their feet wet the previous year and instead they have basically wasted this year.

Hopefully they put it together next year...they may need to because if they have another year like this one, does PBC exist on the same level in 2018 if '17 is bad?
It is very possible they can. Schaefer will start promoting, make Garcia, Broner, Thurman, etc. more active, and they can cut costs by putting on less bullshyt cards and more cards we care about and making a more focused effort. Sounds like they already plan on teaming up with Showtime more like they did with Thurman and Porter. That is good for both businesses.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y'all need to quit jumping the gun. How many new business fail within the first 5 years? They're buying 2 to 4 hour blocks of television during prime time hours, of course they spent a shytload of money.
Exactly, there's a new Al Haymon/PBC hate article every few months. Yet Golden Boy, HBO, and Arum are in legitimate bad shape and there's nothing.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Yea but you're like 19 and probably haven't taken too many ass beatings in your life, that weren't from family.

Ain't nothing softer than using weaponry to solve something fists could.
I'm 20 now and yeah u right nikkas to quick to pick up a gun nowadays. Probably too embarrassed about being on wshh.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I'm 20 now and yeah u right nikkas to quick to pick up a gun nowadays. Probably too embarrassed about being on wshh.
another good point..social media is the devil when it comes to that...nikkas today are amateur movie makers thanks to improved phone technology lol...one fukked up action caught on a phone camera and you're immortalized in memes and gifs

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
another good point..social media is the devil when it comes to that...nikkas today are amateur movie makers thanks to improved phone technology lol...one fukked up action caught on a phone camera and you're immortalized in memes and gifs
The only gif you should desire to be in, is one made by @Yuzo :blessed:

JDee323

Pro
Daps
Reppin
LA
:wow: just imagine if today's camera phones existed back in the late 90s-early 00s

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Cause Foreman wins that fight 90 times out of 100

Breh's did y'all see @houston911 's thread in the Booth about "Rappers talking that I'd rather shoot than fight...." ? If not check it out. The amount of p*ssys we have on thecoli is unreal :wow:

no offense but it's probably cause your fukked up gun conrol

in Europe you won't get shot randomly by someone on the street after a heated argument
you can still get murked if you are on a more dangerous area and the other person has a knife but it's not that common

knife crime exists, gun violence here is almost non existent

when I was on internship in the Netherlands that was the safest place I've ever been... Outside of bike steals there are little to no crimes, they literally lease their prison cells to other countries cause they don't have enough criminal to fill them :pachaha:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
CsxBNRFVMAADO7Z.jpg

:dead:

Who's the responsible for creating smiles here...?

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
no offense but it's probably cause your fukked up gun conrol

in Europe you won't get shot randomly by someone on the street after a heated argument
you can still get murked if you are on a more dangerous area and the other person has a knife but it's not that common

knife crime exists, gun violence here is almost non existent

when I was on internship in the Netherlands that was the safest place I've ever been... Outside of bike steals there are little to no crimes, they literally lease their prison cells to other countries cause they don't have enough criminal to fill them :pachaha:
No offense taken breh.

Personally, as a professional damn near 30yr old, I can't see a situation where I'd have to get to scrappin unless someone disrespected my girl. But regardless you have to keep your hands sharp, just in case.

Yea man our gun laws are fukked here :francis:

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
Yea man I feel you it's just so............I don't even know the words to put to it. I grew up fighting (not intense gypsy style fighting) but kids around the neighborhood etc etc. fights at HS. And then kinda learned how to box. It just blows my mind these guys don't even slap box :francis:
I agree with the opposition in that thread,"fukk fist fights and lame scuffles......"