Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Pacquiao still saying he thought he beat Mayweather :mjlol:
YEosl3.jpg
TBF if you watch the fight slowed down, with Diplomats Volume 1 playing in the background, on a Sunday between 6pm-9:33pm Pac clearly won. So I get where he's coming from :yeshrug:

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
I gotta question...

If you're Deontay Wilder... and you can't fight until 2017... However, after Fury/Klitschko II, you're offered the winner... Also, Showtime offers you a Joshua PPV date... If you could only choose ONE option for your next bout...

Would you

A: Take them up on their offer and go after the heavyweight king?
B: Turn them down and negotiate with the Povetkin/Stiverne winner to reclaim the WBC belt?
C: Pursue a USvUK Showdown with Anthony Joshua on Showtime PPV?
option A would give us the first lineal champ since Lennox retired:wow:

(and nope, no fukking Klitschko was ever lineal champ so gtfo here)

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

I think tyson would have won but Foreman's ring generalship, power etc would've made it interesting. But watching the Thommy Morrison fight led me to believe Tyson would take it. Old Foreman was it beast though and it was nuts how dangerous he still was even after that long lay off

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
I gotta question...

If you're Deontay Wilder... and you can't fight until 2017... However, after Fury/Klitschko II, you're offered the winner... Also, Showtime offers you a Joshua PPV date... If you could only choose ONE option for your next bout...

Would you

A: Take them up on their offer and go after the heavyweight king?
B: Turn them down and negotiate with the Povetkin/Stiverne winner to reclaim the WBC belt?
C: Pursue a USvUK Showdown with Anthony Joshua on Showtime PPV?

If Wlad wins the rematch then option a

if Fury then option C cause a Joshua fight is easily more marketable, people seem to care about him more and take him more seriously than Fury plus it seems like it's much easier to deal with Joshua's team than Fury's who is known for his fukkery around fights. I would trsut in Joshua first.

How to manage to not being taken 100% serious even after you beat Wlad? Be Tyson Fury. :russ:

Option B can wait, unifiers > mandatories. WBC also lets its champions to unify before the mandatory. Unification gives temporary pass from mandatories. And Wilder shouldn't reclaim the belt cause he wasn't stripped.

Last edited:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Cause Foreman wins that fight 90 times out of 100

Breh's did y'all see @houston911 's thread in the Booth about "Rappers talking that I'd rather shoot than fight...." ? If not check it out. The amount of p*ssys we have on thecoli is unreal :wow:

this is a new era smoke...cats don't know how to fight..being nice with your hands is in the past..sad to say

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
this is a new era smoke...cats don't know how to fight..being nice with your hands is in the past..sad to say
Yea man I feel you it's just so............I don't even know the words to put to it. I grew up fighting (not intense gypsy style fighting) but kids around the neighborhood etc etc. fights at HS. And then kinda learned how to box. It just blows my mind these guys don't even slap box :francis: