Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Gassiev got possibly knockout of the year against Shimmel but Lebedev is a helluva step up :ooh:
He did but otherwise he rather looked Provodnikov than Kovalev...
He gets hit was too easy, has generic, slow feets, no lateral and head movement. Other than the power I wasn't that impressed. and Lebedev showed that he can box as well on his last couple of fights especially. He has good head movement, proven chin, big experience, also can bang ad overall a better defense imo and that will decide this...
Of course Gassiev still has a puncher's chance but I would be rather surprised if he would snatch this

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
He did but otherwise he rather looked Provodnikov than Kovalev...
He gets hit was too easy, has generic, slow feets, no lateral and head movement. Other than the power I wasn't that impressed. and Lebedev showed that he can box as well on his last couple of fights especially. He has good head movement, proven chin, big experience, also can bang ad overall a better defense imo and that will decide this...
Of course Gassiev still has a puncher's chance but I would be rather surprised if he would snatch this
I'd eat my phone if that happened(no bets please). Lebedev has been tested at the top and could conceivably become top cruiserweight (will be tough though). If Gassiev somehow won :ohhh:

The axe murderer

Daps
@((ReFleX)) @krackdagawd :banderas:
163aed69895d860a6d7270e32d060761.jpg

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Video: Zab Judah Allegedly Drinking, Lies After Car Accident

By TMZ Sports

Former world champion Zab Judah tried to lie after a Las Vegas car crash back in January -- claiming his name was "Michael Johnson" ... and the whole thing was caught on video.
The 38-year-old boxer allegedly smashed into another car at 7 AM on January 29th -- and the victim pulled out her phone to document the aftermath.

You can see Judah -- a former 4 time world champ -- in the driver's seat ... slurring his words as he's confronted by the other driver.

When the woman asks for his name, Judah says, "Michael Johnson."

The woman told Judah he "smacked the s*** out of me" and was responsible for the damage and her injuries.

010%20Judah%20IMG_0221.jpg

She also told Judah she was calling the police because it was "obvious" he had been drinking. However, we've done some digging and can't find a record of Judah being arrested for DUI on that date.

Sources connected to the incident tell us Judah's insurance company settled with the woman ... and it was only then that the woman learned Judah's true identity.

We reached out to Judah's camp for comment. So far, no word back.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
dude is special:mjcry:.....dude has gems every fight. if people actually rewatched that khan fight they'd see canelo was making khan miss a lot. on the first watch it seemed like khan was landing every punch in his flurries. then you replay em and he may have nicked canelo once. they even sounded like they were landing because khan was grazing canelo's gloves.

giphy.gif
:takedat:

giphy.gif
:wow:

giphy.gif
:ohlawd:

giphy.gif
:whoo:

giphy.gif
:damn:

khan was schoolin him though:mjlol:

The axe murderer

Daps
dude is special:mjcry:.....dude has gems every fight. if people actually rewatched that khan fight they'd see canelo was making khan miss a lot. on the first watch it seemed like khan was landing every punch in his flurries. then you replay em and he may have nicked canelo once. they even sounded like they were landing because khan was grazing canelo's gloves.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Fight stats also show Canelo out landing him especially on the power punches. He just wasn't as flashy. Turning off the volume on some of these fights really does help.
And this gif
TXzmetY.gif

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Nobody said Khan was schooling him, but he was up on the cards at the time of the KO imo

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I gotta question...

If you're Deontay Wilder... and you can't fight until 2017... However, after Fury/Klitschko II, you're offered the winner... Also, Showtime offers you a Joshua PPV date... If you could only choose ONE option for your next bout...

Would you

A: Take them up on their offer and go after the heavyweight king?
B: Turn them down and negotiate with the Povetkin/Stiverne winner to reclaim the WBC belt?
C: Pursue a USvUK Showdown with Anthony Joshua on Showtime PPV?
Fight winner of fury and wlad

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

nikka you better go ahead with that :laff: