Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
I gotta question...

If you're Deontay Wilder... and you can't fight until 2017... However, after Fury/Klitschko II, you're offered the winner... Also, Showtime offers you a Joshua PPV date... If you could only choose ONE option for your next bout...

Would you

A: Take them up on their offer and go after the heavyweight king?
B: Turn them down and negotiate with the Povetkin/Stiverne winner to reclaim the WBC belt?
C: Pursue a USvUK Showdown with Anthony Joshua on Showtime PPV?

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I gotta question...

If you're Deontay Wilder... and you can't fight until 2017... However, after Fury/Klitschko II, you're offered the winner... If you could only choose ONE option for your next bout...

Would you

B: Turn them down and negotiate with the Povetkin/Stiverne winner to reclaim the WBC belt?

Become Heavyweight King.

PJTech

Pro
Daps
I gotta question...

If you're Deontay Wilder... and you can't fight until 2017... However, after Fury/Klitschko II, you're offered the winner... Also, Showtime offers you a Joshua PPV date... If you could only choose ONE option for your next bout...

Would you

I'd say option A because the other two options can be set up due to being the man of the division, this however isn't considering injuries or sudden changes on who has the belt after that

JDee323

Pro
Daps
Reppin
LA
I gotta question...

Would you

More money and prestige with option A

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I gotta question...

Would you

Fight Fury/Wlad WBC should allow that unification... After that you can do whatever the fukk you want as Kang

Fight your WBC Mando... Then lastly the Joshua Bout which by then should Bring errybody involved a buncha Ms

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Loeffler really said that the offer DLH sent wasn't suitable for them?

This will end up very bad for them if they refuse to take 10-11 millions.

Call me evil but I wouldn't give one more cent than that if I was Oscar. Ether they accept that 8 figures (10-11 M I guess) or no fight... :camby:

They should be happy af with that 8 figures, they are high if they think they are in a so good position that they shouldn't accept an 8 figures purse w/o a fukking question.

If they are not okay with that and feel like they worth more than that they are greedy. Just greedy... :yeshrug:

Last time I talked about hubris, and this... :ufdup:
K2 rejected that? :jbhmm:

TBF they rejected the Ward fight 50/50 with concessions 'equal' so, nothing surprises me now.
Meanwhile look whose name been getting shytting on this whole time. If I'm Canelo I lower that offer. This is literally the only fighter they have to make real money.

Canelo could make big money fighting @Mook
If im Canelo I offer GGG 5 million max fukk 8 figures :camby:

Canelo laid down for Cotto N he didn't even have to...He was already at the very worst 50/50 in terms of draw etc... Canelo still took 5 Milly to Cottos 15 mil

97k ppvs N nacho sales ain't worth 8 fukkin figures :rudy:

Cotto vs Canelo didn't even do a Mil...GGG N his pandering ass shares the same Messican fans as Canelo ... Ain't no Kazakhstan's buying ppvs ... No Ricans like Cotto brought...its not gonna sell some godly amount to give this nikka 8 figures
:what:what fighter can make 8 figures today in boxing, let alone as the b side?? Pac and Floyd opps didn't even make that much if i remember correctly. What more could they want?
What in the mightiest of fukks
floyd-mayweather-surprised.gif

The axe murderer

Daps
Ward looking equal in size to kkkov. And he hasn't been knocked down in 10 years. Kkkov got knocked down against a jobber not 3yrs ago correct?
Well to be fair............ That's darnell boone who did that. He is the only one to knock Ward down

And the only one to knock stevenson out. Unless you mean that other guy who knocked kovalev down.
Honestly Boone's record doesn't reflect how dangerous he really is

The axe murderer

Daps
nikkas starting to see these fukks for whatt they really are :ahh:

As a hater from the jump shyt feels good :ahh: #theshift

Cipher will be complese when Canelo gets that body shot ko :ohlawd:
That fischer clown and Steve Kim will be doing Simon Biles levels of (mental) gymnastics for this shyt :huhldup:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Pacquiao still saying he thought he beat Mayweather :mjlol:
YEosl3.jpg

He can... Only a handful of people take him seriously though...
Even mot of the Pactards saw what happened, they were also quick to change their wave to Golovkin... :francis:
I wouldn't be surprised if even the majority of pinoys would know Mayweather won

The axe murderer

Daps
He can... Only a handful of people take him seriously though...
Even mot of the Pactards saw what happened, they were also quick to change their wave to Golovkin... :francis:
I wouldn't be surprised if even the majority of pinoys would know Mayweather won
Yeah I think some of those fans are the ones saying Mayweather is ducking Golovkin :mjlol:
shyt is transparent as hell :russ:

Canelo Appreciates Mayweather’s Support In Golovkin Situation

When Mayweather’s comments were relayed to him early Sunday morning, Alvarez told FightHype.com, “Thank you to him. Thank you so much for his support. All the support, no matter who it comes from, is appreciated.”

Alvarez also said he wasn’t surprised Mayweather came to his defense because he believes they developed a mutual respect from Mayweather’s majority-decision victory over Alvarez (48-1-1, 34 KOs) in September 2013. “It doesn’t surprise me because he knows that when I was 23 years old, I gave him a fight where he couldn’t do a lot of things he does to everyone else.,” Alvarez said after stopping England’s Liam Smith (23-1-1, 13 KOs) in the ninth round Saturday night at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas. ”I think I won his respect. And coming from a fighter like him, who is going to be a legend in this sport, his support is appreciated.” The retired Mayweather (49-0, 26 KOs) told FightHype.com he likes Alvarez’s chances to beat Golovkin.

Canelo Appreciates Mayweather’s Support In Golovkin Situation - Boxing News

mutual respect from the two god's:banderas:....floyd needs to go ahead and teach canelo the shoulder roll. if anybody can master it it's canelo. I think would be really effective against these bigger guy's at 160. floyd became more flat footed at 147 and that's when the shoulder roll became really significant for him.
mBRI6Z3.gif