Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
If that offer is 100 then I apologize for calling Canelo a scary ass nikka.

I always thought K2 was full of shyt but I believed them because I hate Oscar lying ass.

Exactly fam. I'm biased because I dislike ggg and his stans but they literally did the same shyt during the Ward negotiations but since it was Ward media was just like "Ward being Ward :duck: "

In boxing I always go by what nikkas do, not by what they say. Canelo has shown me time and time again that he is far from a scary nikka by his actions not his words.

Meanwhile ggg "everyone is ducking....no fighters want it......Wade the best we can do" Meanwhile what do we know....Lara was willing to fight him, Ward was willing to fight him and now Canelo but nah everyone is ducking n nobody want it. :francis:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
So has GGG's team responded to Golden Boy's claims of an 8 figure offer? If so, can anyone provide a link? I'm having an argument with my friend who is a full-blown GGG stan and I could use some extra ammunition :lolbron:

Help me Ring brehs!

Boxing News 2016: Gennady Golovkin Avoiding Canelo Alvarez Fight?

Tom Loeffler of K2 Promotions, the company that handles Golovkin, confirmed that he has engaged in negotiations with the Canelo camp. He just didn’t feel that the talks needed to be addressed immediately.

No need to address it immediately because they can run w the whole "Canelo ducking......Zack Ryder the only guy available"

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If im Canelo I offer GGG 5 million max fukk 8 figures :camby:

Canelo laid down for Cotto N he didn't even have to...He was already at the very worst 50/50 in terms of draw etc... Canelo still took 5 Milly to Cottos 15 mil

97k ppvs N nacho sales ain't worth 8 fukkin figures :rudy:

Cotto vs Canelo didn't even do a Mil...GGG N his pandering ass shares the same Messican fans as Canelo ... Ain't no Kazakhstan's buying ppvs ... No Ricans like Cotto brought...its not gonna sell some godly amount to give this nikka 8 figures

:sas1:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Screen_Shot_2016_09_19_at_7_26_45_PM.png

:sas1:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Canelo Appreciates Mayweather’s Support In Golovkin Situation

When Mayweather’s comments were relayed to him early Sunday morning, Alvarez told FightHype.com, “Thank you to him. Thank you so much for his support. All the support, no matter who it comes from, is appreciated.”

Alvarez also said he wasn’t surprised Mayweather came to his defense because he believes they developed a mutual respect from Mayweather’s majority-decision victory over Alvarez (48-1-1, 34 KOs) in September 2013. “It doesn’t surprise me because he knows that when I was 23 years old, I gave him a fight where he couldn’t do a lot of things he does to everyone else.,” Alvarez said after stopping England’s Liam Smith (23-1-1, 13 KOs) in the ninth round Saturday night at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas. ”I think I won his respect. And coming from a fighter like him, who is going to be a legend in this sport, his support is appreciated.” The retired Mayweather (49-0, 26 KOs) told FightHype.com he likes Alvarez’s chances to beat Golovkin.

Canelo Appreciates Mayweather’s Support In Golovkin Situation - Boxing News

mutual respect from the two god's:banderas:....floyd needs to go ahead and teach canelo the shoulder roll. if anybody can master it it's canelo. I think would be really effective against these bigger guy's at 160. floyd became more flat footed at 147 and that's when the shoulder roll became really significant for him.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
The silence when Ward gets KTFO, literally be replying to all GGG-hating comments with gifs and shyt :banderas:
Ward looking equal in size to kkkov. And he hasn't been knocked down in 10 years. Kkkov got knocked down against a jobber not 3yrs ago correct?

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Canelo Appreciates Mayweather’s Support In Golovkin Situation

When Mayweather’s comments were relayed to him early Sunday morning, Alvarez told FightHype.com, “Thank you to him. Thank you so much for his support. All the support, no matter who it comes from, is appreciated.”

Alvarez also said he wasn’t surprised Mayweather came to his defense because he believes they developed a mutual respect from Mayweather’s majority-decision victory over Alvarez (48-1-1, 34 KOs) in September 2013. “It doesn’t surprise me because he knows that when I was 23 years old, I gave him a fight where he couldn’t do a lot of things he does to everyone else.,” Alvarez said after stopping England’s Liam Smith (23-1-1, 13 KOs) in the ninth round Saturday night at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas. ”I think I won his respect. And coming from a fighter like him, who is going to be a legend in this sport, his support is appreciated.” The retired Mayweather (49-0, 26 KOs) told FightHype.com he likes Alvarez’s chances to beat Golovkin.

Canelo Appreciates Mayweather’s Support In Golovkin Situation - Boxing News

mutual respect from the two god's:banderas:....floyd needs to go ahead and teach canelo the shoulder roll. if anybody can master it it's canelo. I think would be really effective against these bigger guy's at 160. floyd became more flat footed at 147 and that's when the shoulder roll became really significant for him.

Hell no

However, he would definitely benefit from working with him (who wouldn't). It's obvious from watching Canelo fight that there is a little Mayweather influence in there.