Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
that's why I don't understand dudes who hate on canelo cause he hasn't fought none of these 154 pounders yet. they don't even wanna fight eachother:mjlol:

create some fukkin buzz for yourself. only one I fukk with is J rock. he calls out Canelo, says he'd beat his ass, but at the same time gives nelo his respect for taking risks. he also said Canelo is the "golden ticket"....all these guys chasing canelo. they say he's ducking. then they get asked to fight eachother and they wanna be like "I'm not fighting my brothers":whoa:

:camby:

I hope j rock takes em all out. then we get canelo vs j rock at 160:takedat:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
that's why I don't understand dudes who hate on canelo cause he hasn't fought none of these 154 pounders yet. they don't even wanna fight eachother:mjlol:

create some fukkin buzz for yourself. only one I fukk with is J rock. he calls out Canelo, says he'd beat his ass, but at the same time gives nelo his respect for taking risks. he also said Canelo is the "golden ticket"....all these guys chasing canelo. they say he's ducking. then they get asked to fight eachother and they wanna be like "I'm not fighting my brothers":whoa:

c/s 100%

J-Rock been saying he wants Canelo, but he knows Canelo got the juice and all he can do is hope that his name gets called in the future.

Whereas the rest of these nikkas acting like Canelo owes them something, then gets mad when he gives them the "who the fukk is you" treatment :mjlol:

These dudes should be at the very least gunning for Lara, so that they could try and beat him and have a leg to stand on

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
c/s 100%

J-Rock been saying he wants Canelo, but he knows Canelo got the juice and all he can do is hope that his name gets called in the future.

Whereas the rest of these nikkas acting like Canelo owes them something, then gets mad when he gives them the "who the fukk is you" treatment :mjlol:

These dudes should be at the very least gunning for Lara, so that they could try and beat him and have a leg to stand on
Can't none of them beat lara:yeshrug:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea

Because Liam Smith is buzzing

The fukk outta here :camby:

There ain't NO excuses for Canelo. Especially after he drops this belt after he beats Liam when Andrade is the mando :camby::camby:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
What type of shyt y'all drinking over there in Hungary?
There are many stuff...
From lighter drinks beer is the most popular but wine is also popular, and wine mixed with sparkling water on the summers

From heavier beverage vodka and whiskey are very popular - I guess in America too - and we have our own kind of spirit called "pálinka" which is made from some fruit most of the time and it's strong as fukk... like... 50-60 % alcohol :scust:
It can be good though if you can really feel the fruit taste but about 80% of time when we are guest on some rural place our host gives us from their (people here in Hungary in the rural areas like to cook this at home for themselves and friends) and says "it's from this and that fruit" but when we taste it it tastes like pure alcohol...:aicmon:

People sometimes drink gin (I like this) and tequila, some cocktails are popular but not as much as in the USA. Rum and liquores are rarer but there are people...

Oh yeah and many people, mainly teens but not only them drink mixes like whiskey-cola or vodka-orange. :shaq2: only mix I can say I like is gin-tonic.

Last edited:

Suspicious Dingo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sydney, Austalia
we have our own kind of spirit called "pálinka" which is made from some fruit most of the time and it's strong as fukk... like... 50-60 % alcohol :scust:
It can be good though if you can really feel the fruit taste but about 80% of time when we are guest on some rural place our host gives us from their (people here in Hungary in the rural areas like to cook this at home for themselves and friends) and says "it's from this and that fruit" but when we taste it it tastes like pure alcohol...:aicmon:

Is that anything like rakija? My Serbian mate had us drinking that shyt one time, shyt could strip paint off the walls :russ:

Did the job, though :yeshrug:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Is that anything like rakija? My Serbian mate had us drinking that shyt one time, shyt could strip paint off the walls :russ:

Did the job, though :yeshrug:
I had to check it I only didn't hear about it cause we have our own word to it and yeah it's almost literally pálinka just their version to it.
So yeah you think of the right thing :russ: