Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
me and @patscorpio tried to tell nikkas this shyt for like the last couple years.

I'm all for guys maximizing their bread, but at some point you gotta draw the line somewhere.

nikkas got too used to picking and choosing and getting paid extremely well while doing so.

That shyt eventually catches fire and pretty soon everybody wants to do that too even though they might have not earned the right to do so yet.
Exactly breh...I've said it over and over that these nikkas needed to earn their money..that this shyt was detrimental....prophetic :wow:

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps
I hope you're wrong too.......but we both know that we cant go by Kenny Porter's word. Dude lies and says random stuff just as much/bad as Abel Sanchez:mjlol:

Tweet might be :duck: though.

Honestly, I never know WHAT'S the truth dealing with Kenny Porter:snoop:

:dead: at his story about seeing and squaring up with a young Terrence Crawford in an alley.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
:dead: at his story about seeing and squaring up with a young Terrence Crawford in an alley.
I heard terrence was shook
[VIDEO] KENNY PORTER SQUARED UP WITH TERENCE CRAWFORD IN AN ALLEY; RECALLS "BUD WOULDN'T BACK DOWN" || FIGHTHYPE.COM

"Wasn't nobody in the alley but me and him...Bud wouldn't back down...Bud is the truth...Bud is the real deal...I squared up with him in an alley...he had his knuckles, both of them, as tight as he could get 'em...that's who he is,"
stated world-class trainer Kenny Porter, who recalled the time when he and a young Terence Crawford squared up in an alley. Check it out!

Shawn Porter cosigned it as true by shaking his head yes...apparently Kenny Porter & Crawford got into it, bc Crawford was trying to fight one of his own teammates:ohhh:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Sulaiman affirms mandatories for Bellew, Stevenson

"The word "mandatory" is pretty clear-cut, but it turns out it’s actually pretty flexible in the world of boxing. As such, WBC Grand Poobah Mauricio Suleiman spoke with World Boxing News today about the obligations facing cruiserweight champion Tony Bellew and light heavyweight champion Adonis Stevenson.

In short, Bellew (27-2-1, 17 KO) must face Mairis Breidis (20-0, 17 KO) after his October showdown with BJ Flores, while Stevenson (28-1, 23 KO) has to take on Eleider Alvarez (20-0, 10 KO) by year’s end.

Breidis has been the WBC mandatory since May, when he punished Olanrewaju Durodola over nine rounds. Alvarez, meanwhile, has been waiting since his decision over Isaac Chilemba last November. Bellew has been busy with Flores and Stevenson took a voluntary bout with Thomas Williams Jr. last month.

Both potential fights should be excellent; Briedis’ brutal knockout of Manuel Charr and his win over Durodola have him pegged as a tremendous fighter to watch and, while Alvarez hasn’t exactly lit the world on fire, he’s a capable light heavyweight who’s earned a crack at the big time.

The lesson here is that it sucks to be Grigory Drozd."

Breidis gonna murk Bellew :ehh: it's good cause I never like the idea of Bellew being a champion in cw

Stevenson will beat Alvarez imo...