Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
@patscorpio out here living it up:salute:
It's the only way to do it when you leave the US for a good amount of days

Waking up at dawn..chillin on the balcony in my drawls (:dame:)..OJ and vodka in one hand, a Cohiba in the other..marinating on life before getting into some shyt...the ocean is awe inspiring...scuba diving is dope..I thank my mom for not making me a walking stereotype of black people not being able to swim lol...parasailing hopefully later today

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
I don't think Charlo gonna duck j rock. Just gone bytch until he gets a payday this will become commonplace on pbc:yeshrug:

i respect it but, charlo is in no position to demand a big payday. if he's not going to fight j-rock, the only real option he has is to move up. he ain't fighting his brother, aint fighting lara and what's the chances he fights the smith-canelo winner :skip: he needs to make a decision before the IBF makes one. there's no benefit for him of, vacating the title and staying at 154 imo

moving up would be better for him imo. i think he can fight jacobs-mora winner (i actually like charlo chances against jacobs) or he can get paid if he willing to overseas and fight billy joe.

Swift vs Berto is a voluntary defense?:lupe:

khan can :camby:

for a dude who got ko'd by swift, he wanna call shot and say he wants to fight him in may :mjlol: it's really hard to legit like this delusional ass dude. he's not in any position to demand shyt either.

if we can get spence-porter by the end of the year on nbc :whew:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
i respect it but, charlo is in no position to demand a big payday. if he's not going to fight j-rock, the only real option he has is to move up. he ain't fighting his brother, aint fighting lara and what's the chances he fights the smith-canelo winner :skip: he needs to make a decision before the IBF makes one. there's no benefit for him of, vacating the title and staying at 154 imo

moving up would be better for him imo. i think he can fight jacobs-mora winner (i actually like charlo chances against jacobs) or he can get paid if he willing to overseas and fight billy joe.

khan can :camby:

for a dude who got ko'd by swift, he wanna call shot and say he wants to fight him in may :mjlol: it's really hard to legit like this delusional ass dude. he's not in any position to demand shyt either.

if we can get spence-porter by the end of the year on nbc :whew:

Khan went from "I want Swift in December" to "lemme get that tune up tho" :russ:

It don't matter tho Unification trumps mando

Annnnd if we really wanna :troll: khan we jus let the fight go to purse bid... 70-30 split goes to the champ...see how bad Khan wants to run it back
y1noOun.jpg

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
It's the only way to do it when you leave the US for a good amount of days

Waking up at dawn..chillin on the balcony in my drawls (:dame:)..OJ and vodka in one hand, a Cohiba in the other..marinating on life before getting into some shyt...the ocean is awe inspiring...scuba diving is dope..I thank my mom for not making me a walking stereotype of black people not being able to swim lol...parasailing hopefully later today

That's what's up breh:obama:

I parasailed down in Clearwater a month ago and that experience is 1 of a kind:banderas:

Go ahead and enjoy yourself, I love to see my brehs getting it & living life like Kings:salute:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Crazy what's happening over by PBC. Dude's ducking dudes, guys trying their hardest to fight once a year, every year.

Then you look and see how much someone like Ghost has fought :dahell: Dude stays with a fight.

I hate to say it I think Al spoiled them dudes the first year :francis:

me and @patscorpio tried to tell nikkas this shyt for like the last couple years.

I'm all for guys maximizing their bread, but at some point you gotta draw the line somewhere.

nikkas got too used to picking and choosing and getting paid extremely well while doing so.

That shyt eventually catches fire and pretty soon everybody wants to do that too even though they might have not earned the right to do so yet.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
maybe jermall figures he can get canelo since nelo is not fighting ggg no time soon...only pay day imo.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
That's what's up breh:obama:

I parasailed down in Clearwater a month ago and that experience is 1 of a kind:banderas:

Go ahead and enjoy yourself, I love to see my brehs getting it & living life like Kings:salute:
No doubt :salute:..I'm trying to see if it will be feasible to bring my phone in the air for a video but then I may risk it dropping into the ocean :patrice:...will see how it goes..I got that and swimming with the dolphins in the ocean/water park tomorrow...my lady wanted to do that lol..I hope I don't get too drunk and have to put a dolphin in a headlock lol