Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Meanwhile Corrie Sanders (RIP) had homey looking like Curtis Stevens after getting dropped by GGG :heh: We need a smiley of Vitaly's face from that. Lewis had good power (especially with his right hand) but I feel it was a tad overrated.
@yawn

Has that one of Vitali on the deck :heh: or maybe it's @Iron Chin Wilder :patrice:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Meanwhile Corrie Sanders (RIP) had homey looking like Curtis Stevens after getting dropped by GGG :heh: We need a smiley of Vitaly's face from that. Lewis had good power (especially with his right hand) but I feel it was a tad overrated.
:whoa: let's not get it twisted. After that uppercut Vitali was out on his feet. The way he was hanging on Lewis had the fight looking like a Weekend At Bernie's type scenario after that.

The only reason he didn't go down after that was because an overweight Lewis is one of the few fighters in history with enough mass to hold both of them up, but he was so gassed he couldn't push him off or move enough to shake him off :heh:

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
:whoa: let's not get it twisted. After that uppercut Vitali was out on his feet. The way he was hanging on Lewis had the fight looking like a Weekend At Bernie's type scenario after that.

The only reason he didn't go down after that was because an overweight Lewis is one of the few fighters in history with enough mass to hold both of them up, but he was so gassed he couldn't push him off or move enough to shake him off :heh:

:russ: You're not lying bro

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps
Have any of yall been to a fight live where you weren't in the lower section? Still worth it?

:patrice:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Have any of yall been to a fight live where you weren't in the lower section? Still worth it?

I haven't breh but live boxing>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You not springing for those $1055 SOG/Kkkrusher floor seats? What's closest to your price range?

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps
I haven't breh but live boxing>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You not springing for those $1055 SOG/Kkkrusher floor seats? What's closest to your price range?

If I was going by myself it'd be different, but I'm probably going with the 155 or 255 joints.

I have LA Rams season tickets so I might flip those to get closer.

Maybe ill start a gofundme #brokephibroke :jawalrus:

Last edited:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps

All depends on the arena...

Nosebleed at the MGM is like first row mid section at MSG/Staples...

I've only sat above floor level at MSG once for a fight and that was mid section first row...

It was worth it...

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
That uppercut is the hardest punch I've ever seen not knock someone out. I am convinced that punch would have debacled any other human in the history of time.

People need to look at that punch to understand why some of us said Vitali would KO Tyson back in that greatest heavyweight series of debates.

The man is indestructible.

Vitali was probably shielding people from mortars and jumping on grenades in the Ukraine riots.

82188154.gif

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

Hate that it had to be my nikka #RapidFire. :mjcry:

ATG defense and ATG chin though. :obama:

That uppercut was nasty, brought that shyt up from below the waist and almost jumped with it. Ike throwing dragon punches out here.

I recall Bryd saying he went into that fight with a broken rib.

There's no way I'm fighting a beast like that without being 100%