Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Al gone have to just put danny on a ppv soon he need the bread. I would have Charlo as the co main to maybe danny vs ab in 2017. I would let ab get back in the swing of things and maybe let danny run it back with lamont. I think danny beats lamont at 147 since he isn't drained and lamont hasn't looked great since then iirc
Nah Charlos ain't a draw breh. Their style is boring. There's so many more deserving PBC dudes to be on a PPV.

But here's to hoping they stay away from PPV'ing for at least a few more months. These next months are gonna hurt my pockets.

That would be a great PPV with Danny Garcia vs Adrien Broner in the main with Jermall Charlo vs Demetrius Andrade or Julian Williams as the co-main:banderas:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Porter isn't ranked by the IBF..
He can't fight for a vacant title N not be in their rankings

Its Ponomarev, Horn, PED

Kenny Porter been crying about it for the last couple days though breh.

I believe his crying is gonna get Porter placed within the Top 5 shortly, bc he was removed from the rankings after losing to Kell Brook, which shouldn't have happened.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
That would be dope but how?

Like I was telling Choc:

I believe his crying is gonna get Porter placed within the Top 5 shortly, bc he was removed from the rankings after losing to Kell Brook, which shouldn't have happened.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Ken been bytching bout IBF since it happened 2 yrs ago...Shawn still ain't ranked

He says right here they don't want the vacant...don't want anything to do with the IBF

IBF plays by the rules... Can't see them jumping Shawn Porter off a Loss into a high enough spot to fight for the belt

The tweet is :duck:

N I hope im wrong Cuz its time to see Spence against someone with a chance at 147 ...I'd love to see that fight :manny:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Ken been bytching bout IBF since it happened 2 yrs ago...Shawn still ain't ranked

He says right here they don't want the vacant...don't want anything to do with the IBF

IBF plays by the rules... Can't see them jumping Shawn Porter off a Loss into a high enough spot to fight for the belt

The tweet is :duck:

N I hope im wrong Cuz its time to see Spence against someone with a chance at 147 ...I'd love to see that fight :manny:

I hope you're wrong too.......but we both know that we cant go by Kenny Porter's word. Dude lies and says random stuff just as much/bad as Abel Sanchez:mjlol:

Tweet might be :duck: though.

Honestly, I never know WHAT'S the truth dealing with Kenny Porter:snoop:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Nah Charlos ain't a draw breh. Their style is boring. There's so many more deserving PBC dudes to be on a PPV.

But here's to hoping they stay away from PPV'ing for at least a few more months. These next months are gonna hurt my pockets.
Well al not gonna be able to make them nikkas at 154 fight one another. They want major bread