Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps

“I’m 26 years old, I’ve fought some of the best fighters in the world out there, every fight I’m making history.

“He’s the older fighter and he hasn’t fought anybody, he’s the one who has to worry about his legacy, I don’t have to worry about mine.

“The fight’s going to happen, it has to happen, but he hasn’t fought anybody so why would you put ‘GGG’ in the history books if he hasn’t fought anybody?

“Why would fighting ‘GGG’ make someone a Hall of Famer when he hasn’t fought anybody?

“Everyone knows that I’m the A-side. The fight will happen when I want it to, that’s the way it is.”

- See more at: Canelo: I'm Making History - Golovkin is Older and Fought Nobody! - Boxing News

Ethered lil g :banderas:

:CaneloRejoice::CaneLMFAO:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I'm sorry Houston dudes...
These guys gotta fall for the sake of competition :yeshrug:
3 champions in one weightclass from the same gym who won't fight each other... :scust:

Why wont Lara fight the Charlos?

Lara will fight damn near anyone.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

Rosado: You didn’t fight nobody. You didn’t fight no world class fighters. You fought GGG and quit. And I’m gonna make you quit too!

Monroe: That’s all you can say, but every middleweight has had you and ran through you so…

Rosado: You’re nothing special dude. You fought a bunch of ESPN fighters.

Monroe: And I’m about to fight another one. :mjlol:
He bodied his ass like sagat
latest

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Last edited:

Suspicious Dingo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sydney, Austalia

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Keeping shyt 100 the Charlos should be Million dollar fighters by now

They been on Showtime for damn near 3 years...they undefeated champs N being twins Marketable/easy to promote

26 yr olds should not be fukking fighting once a year :francis:

6 months to make Trout fight N nothing since
No they shouldn't.

Lara and the Charlos are the fukking worst.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
J Rock vs Tony Harrison for vacant IBF Junior Middleweight Championship coming up next:yeshrug:

Would've liked to see Tony Harrison avenge his L to Willie Nelson first, but I don't see Nelson beating J Rock either...plus he just got destroyed by Andrade:manny:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Jermall's gonna lose that 0 sometimes anyways cause he isn't THAT good and he won't cash out with a million...

Haymon should put his ass in middleweight against Derevyanchenko and Khytrov :troll: Both are high risk, low reward power punchers on the come up. :mjlol:
If he beats them he could go against Jacobs, the probably biggest money he would get from a fight

(assuming that there will be no GGG v a PBC fghter anytime soon)

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
J Rock vs Tony Harrison for vacant IBF Junior Middleweight Championship coming up next:yeshrug:

Would've liked to see Tony Harrison avenge his L to Willie Nelson first, but I don't see Nelson beating J Rock either...plus he just got destroyed by Andrade:manny:

J rock gonna fukk this dude up

Charlo(s) soft as shyt

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps
I knew Charlo didn't want the work before he fought Trout he was acting real funny about JRock as his mandatory. Says he had an eye injury so maybe by end of September they can come to terms. I don't think he really wants to go to middleweight right now but he don't wanna take the Rock loss.

I want to see Lara vs Andrade, JRock vs Charlo, JRock vs Andrade, Andrade vs anyone really. And when Lubin is ready feed him the Charlos.

Maybe we see Kell Brook enter the mix but he'll probably fight 154 bums. Canelo won't fight any of these guys.

Last edited: