Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi

:what:

I'm all for fighters getting what they deserve, but this entitled generation is soft. They working backwards, you fight those tough fights and you gain much more (audience, leverage, $$$) than avoiding them.

:dahell:

Dude's have under 30 fights and their worth millions? Not often. Charlo vs J Rock will do more to make fans than to make money :aicmon:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
:dahell:

Dude's have under 30 fights and their worth millions? Not often. Charlo vs J Rock will do more to make fans than to make money :aicmon:

And this is my only gripe with the situation at PBC. They pay these guys good money to fight nobodies then when the comp level goes up, the fighters are gonna ask for much more money.. You cant even fault them for asking for more money, but the problem was that they didn't really deserve what they got to face those bums

Last edited:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I finally saw the Ghost fight.

Man, that cab driver kicked his ass. :mjlol: Robert was pretty decent during the 1st half of the fight. He was throwing all types of bombs, but once again his defense failed, so he ending up getting outhustled by a lesser boxer.

:heh: at the knockdown sequence.

Hopefully he'll stop being used as a headliner (A or B side) and just be a stepping stone for untested prospects.

The only named fighter he should face is Devon Alexander cuz he done fell off too.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I finally saw the Ghost fight.

Man, that cab driver kicked his ass. :mjlol: Robert was pretty decent during the 1st half of the fight. He was throwing all types of bombs, but once again his defense failed, so he ending up getting outhustled by a lesser boxer.

:heh: at the knockdown sequence.

Hopefully he'll stop being used as a headliner (A or B side) and just be a stepping stone for untested prospects.

The only named fighter he should face is Devon Alexander cuz he done fell off too.

Their gameplan was pretty fukking retarded...Argentina comes outta retirement, hasn't fought in USA or TV...Ghost decides to box instead of overwhelm the rusty fighter :snoop:

You know god damn well crossfit Ghost gasses...start him off slugging it out go for the KO...then struggle box when you tired

Backward ass Vato :heh:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Their gameplan was pretty fukking retarded...Argentina comes outta retirement, hasn't fought in USA or TV...Ghost decides to box instead of overwhelm the rusty fighter :snoop:

You know god damn well crossfit Ghost gasses...start him off slugging it out go for the KO...then struggle box when you tired

Backward ass Vato :heh:

Yeah it's like he couldn't make up his mind. He'd box for like 5 seconds. Then start winging hard shots, but then stop and do fukk all for like 20 seconds and play defense. :dwillhuh:

His backwards ass made for an entertaining fight though. I'll say that. :obama:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL

:martin:

It won't be easy to take away the Charlos' belts...

I'm pro Andrade, J-Rock, Lubin
and I don't really like the Charlos and Lara that much
somehow both Charlos and Lara come off as arrogant as fukk... They all overrate themselves

Anrade can be salty af but I really like his style so that gives him a pass

Tony Harrison is also sympathetic

My exact thoughts on that divison