Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

“I’m 26 years old, I’ve fought some of the best fighters in the world out there, every fight I’m making history.

“He’s the older fighter and he hasn’t fought anybody, he’s the one who has to worry about his legacy, I don’t have to worry about mine.

“The fight’s going to happen, it has to happen, but he hasn’t fought anybody so why would you put ‘GGG’ in the history books if he hasn’t fought anybody?

“Why would fighting ‘GGG’ make someone a Hall of Famer when he hasn’t fought anybody?

“Everyone knows that I’m the A-side. The fight will happen when I want it to, that’s the way it is.”

- See more at: Canelo: I'm Making History - Golovkin is Older and Fought Nobody! - Boxing News

Ethered lil g :banderas:

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps
:dahell:

Dude's have under 30 fights and their worth millions? Not often. Charlo vs J Rock will do more to make fans than to make money :aicmon:

Keeping shyt 100 the Charlos should be Million dollar fighters by now

They been on Showtime for damn near 3 years...they undefeated champs N being twins Marketable/easy to promote

26 yr olds should not be fukking fighting once a year :francis:

6 months to make Trout fight N nothing since

3/4 of those 154 belts are held in the same camp-fam. Neither will fight each other (understood) and neither will fight Lara. That leaves the belt Canelo vacates, there is too much talent not to have unifications. They would make millions there.

Fam I'm thinking of throwing this DR trip in the bushes :wow:

fukk family :wow:

:pachaha:

:demonic: krushkkkovalev

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
3/4 of those 154 belts are held in the same camp-fam. Neither will fight each other (understood) and neither will fight Lara. That leaves the belt Canelo vacates, there is too much talent not to have unifications. They would make millions there.

Andrade, J-Rock, Harrison... These guys are not in the Charlos + Lara camp neither with each other (if I know it right) and I expect the two Charlos to lose their belt maximum in a year. So after that there are plenty of possibilities for unification

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Andrade, J-Rock, Harrison... These guys are not in the Charlos + Lara camp neither with each other (if I know it right) and I expect the two Charlos to lose their belt maximum in a year. So after that there are plenty of possibilities for unification

If it ain't Andrade, J Rock, Canelo, or Lubin...they not losing their belt:manny:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
If it ain't Andrade, J Rock, Canelo, or Lubin...they not losing their belt:manny:
They can't hide forever though...
Williams will stay the mandatory for Jermall whether he wants it or not. Either he fight him and I think he loses then or he has to vacate.
Jermell will face Hatley now...

Andrade will be probably the mandatory for Lara after beating Culcay and I believe for Jermell too. Either way I expect him to win. So only Lara or Jermell left from that branch which is ot a big problem because there will be no more than one fighter fro the same gym from the champions.

I don't think Canelo will pay attention to any of them I think Caelo moves up right after the Smith fight.
Lubin's time will come but I think a little later, like one and a half - 2 years from now. He's still very young and needs a little more build up especially in a division as strong as 154 is

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Fam you don't know what its like having family in DR I stay sending them money because "things are bad in DR" but everyday these nikkas are either at the beach or partying on facebook :dame:. I bet @Mook fam doing the same shyt. :dame:

Aw they're annoying. Always the woe is me when they get 5 new bytches a day and always got enough for rum. Unbelievable.

Last edited:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Rosado-Monroe feud erupts on conference call
By Karl Freitag

Things heated up Monday between middleweights “King” Gabriel Rosado (23-9, 13 KOs) and Willie “The Mongoose” Monroe, Jr. (20-2, 6 KOs), who meet in the twelve round co-feature on the September 17 Canelo vs. Smith PPV. Golden Boy Exec Eric Gomez stated the winner of this clash could be in the running for a Canelo fight. Both had stated that they were avoided by WBO middleweight champ Billy Joe Saunders when all hell broke loose.

Rosado: Honestly, I don’t know who the hell Monroe thinks he is. He thinks he’s like this big puncher or something and people are scared to fight him. Nobody knows who the hell he is! Honestly I told Gomez ‘Whoever it is, just make it happen.’ Willie’s acting like he’s being ducked, like he’s some big puncher, he’s really nothing special. He only fought one world class guy.

Monroe: I didn’t know punching was the only aspect of boxing. I’m pretty much a four-dimensional fighter…

Rosado: You didn’t fight nobody. You didn’t fight no world class fighters. You fought GGG and quit. And I’m gonna make you quit too!

Monroe: That’s all you can say, but every middleweight has had you and ran through you so…

Rosado: You’re nothing special dude. You fought a bunch of ESPN fighters.

Monroe: And I’m about to fight another one. :mjlol:

Rosado: I’ve beat world class fighters dude. I’ve got world class fighters on my resume that I beat. You ain’t beat nobody special. You’re a bum!

Suspicious Dingo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sydney, Austalia

“I’m 26 years old, I’ve fought some of the best fighters in the world out there, every fight I’m making history.

“He’s the older fighter and he hasn’t fought anybody, he’s the one who has to worry about his legacy, I don’t have to worry about mine.

“The fight’s going to happen, it has to happen, but he hasn’t fought anybody so why would you put ‘GGG’ in the history books if he hasn’t fought anybody?

“Why would fighting ‘GGG’ make someone a Hall of Famer when he hasn’t fought anybody?

“Everyone knows that I’m the A-side. The fight will happen when I want it to, that’s the way it is.”

- See more at: Canelo: I'm Making History - Golovkin is Older and Fought Nobody! - Boxing News

Ethered lil g :banderas:

Pure, unfiltered truth :whew: