Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
It's #GGGoddboys all day, but I can't even front. That post had a nikka like :mjlol:

I can literally picture some guy walking into an alley and just kicking over and tossing garbage cans while the camera zooms in while Lamps is losing his mind with the commentary. Then Merchant says some slick shyt that we all thinking anyways.
Merch: BANG! BANG AGAIN! OH YOU'RE JUST GONNA STAND THERE? BANG! BANG! BANG!
Lamp: And if....he makes it...look...this...easy...perhaps...next time...he...should fight...two...at the same...time.
Foreman: HA HA HAAAA. I don't know about that Larry, but I'll tell you one thing! He is STRONG. You can't teach that power! Only your momma can give that kind of skrength to ya! HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Lamp: And if....he makes it...look...this...easy...perhaps...next time...he...should fight...two...at the same...time.
Foreman: HA HA HAAAA. I don't know about that Larry, but I'll tell you one thing! He is STRONG. You can't teach that power! Only your momma can give that kind of skrength to ya! HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
You left out Lederman with his drunkard ass voice

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

:mjlol:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

foolish :mjlol:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:russ:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
:dead:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

Amir Khan must want to have a highlight reel of his most devasting KOs....featuring himself:mjlol:

Bring it:manny:

@TheNig I feel sorry for Khan's Army, but you're apart of #TruthSeekers so Im sure watching a fellow Texan rearrange someone else's jaw and entire dental work is right up your alley:demonic:

#TruthSeekers

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Is that a real strain? :ohhh: Thought it's a fantasy stuff and it's onyl in the movie.

I've been on internship in the Netherlands half year long so I feasted... but I didn't meet with it

Yea if you're on twitter get at me @MrSmokeW36 and i'll shoot you a picture. It's best strain I've smoked this year, 2nd being Tyson

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
How does it hit?:whoo:
I'll shoot you a picture when I get to the crib. But it hits very smooth, tastes very pineapple and you want to go workout as soon as you're done smoking.

I had a half O (been blazin mostly wax) for 2 weeks so when I started cardio back up I was getting that runners high :blessed: