Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

"Errol Spence would be a big fight and he's tipped to do great things. There would be big interest in me fighting him in the US and he's my mandatory so that's a fight that could happen. If people want to see that fight, I will do it."

Cant wait:birdman:

#ManDown
#TruthHurts
#NothingButTheTruth

#TruthSeekers

:demonic:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Yeah, he's funny:heh:

Said Prov is a 1st ballot HOFer and "Money Molina" will beat any Sugar Ray as well too:heh:
Dude I got a phone call from a vendor as I was getting those updates and literally burst out laughing

Dude is hilarious

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps
Merch: BANG! BANG AGAIN! OH YOU'RE JUST GONNA STAND THERE? BANG! BANG! BANG!
Lamp: And if....he makes it...look...this...easy...perhaps...next time...he...should fight...two...at the same...time.
Foreman: HA HA HAAAA. I don't know about that Larry, but I'll tell you one thing! He is STRONG. You can't teach that power! Only your momma can give that kind of skrength to ya! HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

:deadmanny:

Amir Khan must want to have a highlight reel of his most devasting KOs....featuring himself:mjlol:

Bring it:manny:

@TheNig I feel sorry for Khan's Army, but you're apart of #TruthSeekers so Im sure watching a fellow Texan rearrange someone else's jaw and entire dental work is right up your alley:demonic:

#TruthSeekers

:ahh:

Line them up and he taking his fans/audiences.

PBC tonight, Sweet Hands vs. De Angel

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I literally couldnt believe his stanning of Prov and those comments he made. Dude was DEAD ASS too

lol i read some of those tweets..dude reminds me of a stan from years back on a boxing message board that used to super stan cory spinks :heh: