Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi

Carl Froch picks his top 10 pound-for-pound fighters

"1. Kovalev
2. Chocolatito
3. Ward
4. Fury
5. Rigo
6. Crawford
7. Canelo
8. GGG
9. Frampton
10. Brook"

Not a bad list :ehh: I doNn't agree with a few placements here and there but overall it's nice.
Only Brook is :camby: category from it, but he is British as well so I guess the bias plays into it a little.

Yea no way Kkkrusher is over Ward IMO. Don't like Fury that high, don't like Brook there at all, Canelo too high, no Manny etc.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Yea no way Kkkrusher is over Ward IMO. Don't like Fury that high, don't like Brook there at all, Canelo too high, no Manny etc.
As I said I doN't agree with a few placements, but the 10 fighters he picked seem about right except Brook

I also doN't have Golovkin in my top 10 because of his weak resume but he can be argued as a top 10 P4P so I'm not mad...
I have Pac and Bradley there instead of Brook and GGG and different order but that's it.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
@Newzz Bout to be in Denver this week. Bout to smoke so much sativas breh :banderas:

oh-yeah-gif-obama.gif

Hit that for me breh:noah:

I've been wanting to get to Colorado for a minute now....make sure you put something in the air for me:smoker:

Just say no to drugs breh :dame:
Cool....I'll just burn yours too
w6N9k_s-200x150.gif

Just "say no" to saying no to Weed brehs:smoker:

giphy.gif

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps

Why these coaches have to trash talk all the time? Seriously now...
JDJ, Abel Sanchez, Roach... their main fighters can't/don't want to talk trash... they really haven to do it out there then? :dahell: Nobody cares about their stupid raning after a point. You're coaches it's not your job to sell the fight, sit back and try to prepare your fighters... :dahell:

This is the x. millionth thing this guy says about Ward in two weeks.

and after their fighter loses a shutout decision they usually claim that the opponent ran or whatever... You spent your time to talk trash in the media, acting like some star who people care about instead of taking care of the preparation so... :camby:

ps: I doN't have problem with stylish trash talk but it's rare nowadays. It's mostly some tasteless, salty ranting, especially what these coaches do. Angel Garcia at least does it with style but Roach, Sanchez and now JDJ too need to sit down and stfu cause they are not stylish, they doN't hype anything they are just salty, annoying guys who starve for the limelight :scust:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
oh-yeah-gif-obama.gif

Hit that for me breh:noah:

I've been wanting to get to Colorado for a minute now....make sure you put something in the air for me:smoker:

Cool....I'll just burn yours too
w6N9k_s-200x150.gif

Just "say no" to saying no to Weed brehs:smoker:

giphy.gif

I got some Pineapple express last night, i'll twist one up for ya breh.

May be moving to Denver next year..............:gladbron:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
I got some Pineapple express last night, i'll twist one up for ya breh.

May be moving to Denver next year..............:gladbron:
Is that a real strain? :ohhh: Thought it's a fantasy stuff and it's onyl in the movie.

I've been on internship in the Netherlands half year long so I feasted... but I didn't meet with it

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
:russell:

[VIDEO] PAULIE MALIGNAGGI SAYS ADRIEN BRONER IS ONLY GUY HE'D FIGHT PAST 2016; STILL DEBATING FUTURE || FIGHTHYPE.COM

"I still haven't made a decision yet...the European title will be vacant after tonight...I'm going to get some news on that...I'm trying to gather all the information first...we'll see...I don't want to fight past 2016...unless it's a Broner rematch," stated former world champion and Showtime commentator Paulie Malignaggi, who made it clear that he has no intention of fighting after 2016. Check it out!