Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
um she reminded me of the serena/venus sisters in that power rade commercial but serena gets some attention
cause she got ass.
lol

I figured someone would rebuttal with the Williams' sisters.

I view Serena as more mainstream than her sister Venus. Serena actually looks like a star imo and has the "it" factor. She does not have a face that stands out, but Serena has sex appeal. An ass like that is a game changer. She's also in a different sport.

I want to see Claressa do well and make some money. Maybe she can be a boxing star, but a mainstream attraction that attracts casual fans? I don't see it.

There is nothing wrong with her looks. I'm just looking at it purely from a business point of view.

Last edited:

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps
It would be interesting if Al could pull it off.

The problem is she probably gets more attention as an Olympian than she would a pro.

Just being objective, I don't think she has the look, from a mainstream standpoint to become a star.
I would like her to prove me wrong. The best thing a female fighter can do is to become big in their sport and move on to something else that doesn't require getting hit in the face.

On a smaller scale, relative to womens sports, she could set the bar with her career. Look at what Ronda Rousey did (Olympian). Even the chick before Ronda who was in Fast & Furious or whatever, all them bytches got is that they are cacs. Ronda Rousey was getting media - press in the same sentence/articles as Floyd Mayweather and the top UFC guys.

Same reason Sharapova who Serena beat the hell out of her whole career probably makes triple her endorsements. She's not a great looking girl but makeup and shyt does wonders for your favorite people on tv. And I agree the ultimate goal should be to get the bread and get out. But if Al can attach her to PBC cards or to any of the up and coming fighters it will boost her that much more. The problem is just competition and I honestly dont know whats out there.

Last edited:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On a smaller scale, relative to womens sports, she could set the bar with her career. Look at what Ronda Rousey did (Olympian). Even the chick before Ronda who was in Fast & Furious or whatever, all them bytches got is that they are cacs. I mean Ronda Rousey was getting media - press in the same sentence/articles as Floyd Mayweather and the top UFC guys.

Same reason Sharapova who Serena beat the hell out of her whole career probably makes triple her endorsements. She's not a great looking girl but makeup and shyt does wonders for your favorite people on tv. And I agree the ultimate goal should be to get the bread and get out. But if Al can attach her to PBC cards or to any of the up and coming fighters it will boost her that much more. The problem is just competition and I honestly dont know whats out there.

Being a star isn't based solely on looks, but having top tier looks helps if your a female.

Gina Carano is legitimately good looking.

Ronda is more on the "she's good looking...for a fighter" sort a way. Objectively, she's an average white woman. However, she has an "it" factor that white people gravitate to.

We'll see. I wish her the best. I really like her.

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps
Being a star isn't based solely on looks, but having top tier looks helps if your a female.

Gina Carano is legitimately good looking.

Ronda is more on the "she's good looking...for a fighter" sort a way. Objectively, she's an average white woman. However, she has an "it" factor that white people gravitate to.

We'll see. I wish her the best. I really like her.

Documentary on Netflix called "T-Rex" if yall haven't checked it out.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

Oldie, but goodie:dead:

It's #GGGoddboys all day, but I can't even front. That post had a nikka like :mjlol:

I can literally picture some guy walking into an alley and just kicking over and tossing garbage cans while the camera zooms in while Lamps is losing his mind with the commentary. Then Merchant says some slick shyt that we all thinking anyways.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps

Carl Froch picks his top 10 pound-for-pound fighters

"1. Kovalev
2. Chocolatito
3. Ward
4. Fury
5. Rigo
6. Crawford
7. Canelo
8. GGG
9. Frampton
10. Brook"

Not a bad list :ehh: I doNn't agree with a few placements here and there but overall it's nice.
Only Brook is :camby: category from it, but he is British as well so I guess the bias plays into it a little.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
It's #GGGoddboys all day, but I can't even front. That post had a nikka like :mjlol:

I can literally picture some guy walking into an alley and just kicking over and tossing garbage cans while the camera zooms in while Lamps is losing his mind with the commentary. Then Merchant says some slick shyt that we all thinking anyways.

Sounded like something @mr. smoke weed would say, so I had to post it in here:heh:

Your description makes it even funnier:dead::russ: