Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Im living in a fantasy yet you believe Ponce, Paulie Malignaggi, and Antonio Demarco are equal to Jessie Vargas who's coming off a strong win vs a top 10 welterweight that was ranked higher than him and who's only loss was to P4P Timothy Bradley :dahell:

Not to mention look how far back you have to go to even find a "notable" win for Buscuits.. Ponce fight was in 2011.. Damarco was 2012, Paulie was in 2013.. ITS 2016.. What has he done lately to believe he can beat Pacquiao or to make anyone believe he would give him that work, or that he deserves $10 million??

Yes I do believe Ponce, Paulie, Demarco and Vargas are equal to each other and are on the same level.

When Demarco fought Broner he already had wins over Molina (blowout) and Linares (come from behind KO)

To keep it real, Demarco did what Vargas couldn't do which was actually come back from being outboxed badly by a superior fighter to win by epic KO. Not just stun him real badly in the final 10 seconds and try to live off of that punch for the rest of the year.

I'll admit Broner's recent comp hasn't been great, but you acting like he ain't fight Porter last year (sandwiched in between Molina and Khabib) The same Porter than just gave us a FOTY with Thurman.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Im living in a fantasy yet you believe Ponce, Paulie Malignaggi, and Antonio Demarco are equal to Jessie Vargas who's coming off a strong win vs a top 10 welterweight that was ranked higher than him and who's only loss was to P4P Timothy Bradley :dahell:

Not to mention look how far back you have to go to even find a "notable" win for Buscuits.. Ponce fight was in 2011.. Damarco was 2012, Paulie was in 2013.. ITS 2016.. What has he done lately to believe he can beat Pacquiao or to make anyone believe he would give him that work, or that he deserves $10 million??

nikka, Jessie Vargas is equal to fukking Khabib Allakhverdiev who he beat by robbery:camby:

AB destroyed Khabib Allakhverdiev...Vargas should have lost to Allakhverdiev:ufdup:

Get outta here pumping up Jessie Vargas bc Pacquiao ducked Crawford for him:camby:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Yes I do believe Ponce, Paulie, Demarco and Vargas are equal to each other and are on the same level.

When Demarco fought Broner he already had wins over Molina (blowout) and Linares (come from behind KO)

To keep it real, Demarco did what Vargas couldn't do which was actually come back from being outboxed badly by a superior fighter to win by epic KO. Not just stun him real badly in the final 10 seconds and try to live off of that punch for the rest of the year.

I'll admit Broner's recent comp hasn't been great, but you acting like he ain't fight Porter last year (sandwiched in between Molina and Khabib) The same Porter than just gave us a FOTY with Thurman.

The same John Molina that just beat "The People's Champion" in Ruslan Provodnikov...same Khabib Allakhverdiev who Jessie Vargas got a robbery over...same Antonio DeMarco who was ranked the #1 Lightweight by RING Magazine when AB jumped up a division and beat him in his 1st fight there.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
this is a tough fight but I can't go against home team with davis I rather for him to fought pedraza tho
True and if Gervonta can knock him out it will be a huge statement. Sosa drew with Nicholas Walters too and Javier Fortuna was no joke

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
James Toney vs Bernard Hopkins is a fight we missed out on:wow:

They could never get on terms to make a fight:wow:
I don't get it man. Life ain't fair. I just don't get it
dmx-crying-o.gif

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
this is a tough fight but I can't go against home team with davis I rather for him to fought pedraza tho

You'd rather Tank vs Sniper than Sosa breh?:patrice:

I don't know about that...Pedraza is decently accurate & Tank has stamina/defense problems. I think he beats Sosa, but I wouldn't him him in with Pedraza just yet. Maybe another fight or 2 down the line:lupe:

True and if Gervonta can knock him out it will be a huge statement. Sosa drew with Nicholas Walters too and Javier Fortuna was no joke

That draw against Walters was bs & Fortuna was bound to get KOd by someone bc he was too sloppy and wasn't defensively responsible. Matter of fact, me & @patscorpio came to the conclusion that Fortuna was ripe to lose his belt bc of his recklessness in the ring when throwing punches. Sosa caught him good & clean:obama:

I never believed in Fortuna