Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
naw u cool. just don't see u liking fighters from ur country or close by countries so it threw me off.

its good bro im like the only black poster in the ring except for like 3 others I know who are black for real.
Hungarian boxing is bad... There's no elitel (or top 10 in any weight class) level Hungarian figter who I can rock with... If there would be any I would probably do, our last notable champion was Erdei Zsolt who was champion in 175 and even in 190 one time. His only loss was an unjust loss imo, against Denis Grachev. He was a technically sound guy but many would call his style boring, it was really notthe most entertaining tbh but I rooted for him. Too bad that he boxed in almost his full career in Germany. You know Germanian matchmaking... :francis:

and yeah my favourite fighters are usually not European, I just find American boxing more appealing usually. These Russian schools have some nice talents with great power but I was always more impressed with speed and boxing IQ rather than with power so these intelligent GGG type of mechanic pressure fighters are just not my style even if I admit that they are good at what they do. Ukranians have some guys who are moremy taste. I likethe boxing of Loma and Usyk.

But my favourites are usually American or from the American continent. Crawford, Ward, Bradley, Rigo, Gamboa, Andrade, Canelo, etc...

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
I have some pressure fighters I like though but usually the less methodical, dirtier ones who just go there and fukk shyt up :pachaha: like Maidana or like Porter, or like how Tyson was. I like their dynamism and sheer agression.
That's why from Russian fighters Beterbiev is my favourite. Seems less methodical and less caluclated than most of the others from that school and he has a mean inside game.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
naw u cool. just don't see u liking fighters from ur country or close by countries so it threw me off.

its good bro im like the only black poster in the ring except for like 3 others I know who are black for real.

Trust me there's more than 3 black posters in here lol

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
gassiev punches hard as fukk..he scored a ridiculous KO some months ago...CW is filled with punchers though among their champs and contenders.....the only division where the fighters really fight each other...no ducking no politics no nonsense..the only division i rate above them is 130 due to the higher quality of fighters but not by much
Didn't some other fighter say that Gassiev hit harder than most HW's?

You know I'm not American and I just got to know that Canelo vs Smith will be really a PPV :mjlol::pachaha:

probably I heard it before but forgot it completely

It's gonna flop even with the Mexican and British support.
What I find odd is that they are saying if Canelo and BJS can agree in December the fight would be on regular HBO. Neither is a great PPV, but to me BJS is a better opponent than Smith, so I always found it odd that Smith got the PPV treatment.