Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Like styles making fights don't have anything to do with that, but I see you.

We'll still have to disagree with that being a close fight.

shyt you got nikkas in here thinking the Theopane fight was competitive. :mjlol:

I've come to accept that nikkas just hate Broner and will make any fight he's in close or etc...:manny:

Its not hate, the guy just isn't proven.. just runs his mouth and gets his ass whipped when he steps up to elite competition.. im just waiting for him to prove it in the ring if he is what his delusional fanbase claims..

Its 2016 and nikkas still mentioning Buiscuits vs Paulie Malignaggi or Buscuits vs Demarco or Khabib like these are great wins :ld: Who gives a fukk about the Theopaine fight.

The guy still isn't proven past 135 against elite competition and he turning down $4+ million and $40 million offers like he that dude. :childplease:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
nikkas shytting on Broner's competition when they next opponent is Jessie fukking Vargas. :childplease:

Like he's much better than Demarco, Ponce, Paulie, etc...:mjlol:

:dahell: cause his competition is ASS nikka

Ponce, Paulie, and Demarco combine for 20 fukking losses breh..

Jessie Vargas (who Floyd once told Amir Khan that he had to beat to fight him) is the wbo ww champion and looked great beating the #1 contender Sadam Ali by KO to get that strap..

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

Jessie Vargas (who Floyd once told Amir Khan that he had to beat to fight him) is the wbo ww champion and looked great beating the #1 contender Sadam Ali by KO to get that strap..

Vargas beating Ali was the most significant thing he's done in years, well pretty much ever. He gets full credit for that and I won't take nothing away from it.

Oh so now losses are a big deal when you not using them to defend Manny. :mjlol:

The point remains that Vargas, Paulie, Demarco and Ponce, are all B level fighters. You trying to champion one above the others because it suits your agenda is just :what: worthy.
:heh: at you bringing up that old ass Floyd quote that nobody ever took serious in the 1st place in order to make Vargas appear special.

You living fantasies nikka, I reject your deposit. :pachaha:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Vargas beating Ali was the most significant thing he's done in years, well pretty much ever. He gets full credit for that and I won't take nothing away from it.

Oh so now losses are a big deal when you not using them to defend Manny. :mjlol:

The point remains that Vargas, Paulie, Demarco and Ponce, are all B level fighters. You trying to champion one above the others because it suits your agenda is just :what: worthy.
:heh: at you bringing up that old ass Floyd quote that nobody ever took serious in the 1st place in order to make Vargas appear special.

You living fantasies nikka, I reject your deposit. :pachaha:

Im living in a fantasy yet you believe Ponce, Paulie Malignaggi, and Antonio Demarco are equal to Jessie Vargas who's coming off a strong win vs a top 10 welterweight that was ranked higher than him and who's only loss was to P4P Timothy Bradley :dahell:

Not to mention look how far back you have to go to even find a "notable" win for Buscuits.. Ponce fight was in 2011.. Damarco was 2012, Paulie was in 2013.. ITS 2016.. What has he done lately to believe he can beat Pacquiao or to make anyone believe he would give him that work, or that he deserves $10 million??

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
DATE
18 AUG 2016
TAGS
RIO 2016 , IOC NEWS , BOXING
LA CRUZ WINS LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT GOLD
CUBA’S JULIO CESAR LA CRUZ BEAT KAZAKHSTAN’S ADILBEK NIYAZYMBETOV TO BE CROWNED LIGHT-HEAVYWEIGHT OLYMPIC BOXING CHAMPION ON 18 AUGUST.

Fighting out of the red corner, La Cruz took the first two rounds on every judge’s scorecard but conceded the third as Niyazymbetov made more of an impression. The Cuban knew he had it won, barring a knockout, and relaxed his guard as he saw out the contest to clinch victory.

Cuba has now won a gold medal in all current 12 men’s weight categories in boxing. The gold was Cuba’s first in the ring at the Rio Games and its first medal in this event since 1980.

GETTY IMAGES

“I felt less pressure today,” said a delighted La Cruz after his victory. “I know my opponent well and he’s one of the best boxers in the world. Today I enjoyed the battle and you can see the results right now: I have the medal in my hand.

“I’m very happy I got the gold. I’m thankful to my family and all the people who made this possible. I feel that this medal is a payment for the sacrifice and support I got from everyone, especially my mother."

Niyazymbetov, also the silver medallist in London four years ago, had been hoping to become the second Kazakh boxing champion of the tournament after Daniyar Yeleussinov won welterweight gold on Wednesday.

GETTY IMAGES

He said he was disappointed to have come so close once again. “I can’t say I’m totally happy because I had a chance to win a gold medal, and although I have a silver I came to win gold. When you’ve won the silver medal for the second time, it can be a bit emotional. I’ve been training for four years, preparing myself for the gold medal and now I've got a silver medal, which is good but it feels more emotional than when I won silver at the London Olympics.”

Niyazymbetov admitted his opponent’s style was difficult to deal with, saying: “Not many boxers fight well on the counter-attack. To do that you have to defend extremely well and be thinking all the time. That’s the unusual thing about fighting Cuban boxers. You have to think really hard and be very fast to beat them.”

GETTY IMAGES

France’s Mathieu Bauderlique and Britain’s Joshua Buatsi took bronze medals as losing semi-finalists. Russia’s 2012 light-heavyweight champion Egor Mekhontsev turned professional after the London Games so was not there to defend his title.

TAGSRIO 2016 , IOC NEWS , BOXING
:blessed::salute:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps

:umad:

But seriously, what did he expect? He thought they can go with this date cause HBO will be scared to be left out from a supposed May vs Pac II? Guess HBO knows too that only Pac and Arum wants that second fight and May is actually okay with being retired cause he didn't go broke during a year. Floyd Mayweather Jr: No Comeback For Me - I'm an Old Man! - Boxing News

First it seemed like Arum had some plan or intention when he picked that really awkward date for HBO but now that they actually refused them he seems desperate.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:umad:

But seriously, what did he expect? He thought they can go with this date cause HBO will be scared to be left out from a supposed May vs Pac II? Guess HBO knows too that only Pac and Arum wants that second fight and May is actually okay with being retired cause he didn't go broke during a year. Floyd Mayweather Jr: No Comeback For Me - I'm an Old Man! - Boxing News

First it seemed like Arum had some plan or intention when he picked that really awkward date for HBO but now that they actually refused them he seems desperate.

Mayweather Pacquaio rematch was never gonna happen lol fight was one sided, and pacquaio pissed off the fans and mayweather with his excuses.

Hbo is not to be blamed here, ward va kov is already lined up and pacquaio vs Vargas is not a ppv fight. I mean they let pacqusio fight Chris algeri on ppv, I think they've been more than reasonable with him :pachaha:
Even with that, they still woulda put it on ppv if it was a different date and a better opponent

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
naw u cool. just don't see u liking fighters from ur country or close by countries so it threw me off.

its good bro im like the only black poster in the ring except for like 3 others I know who are black for real.
Nah majority of the boxing posters in the ring are black breh. We got a good diverse mix here :obama: check the "Do you get busy....." thread

Ring the only forum with (mostly) no bullshyt race stuff going on, MOSTLY. We can't control @yoyoyo1 or the random boxingscene/cacside boxing posters migrating here

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi

Don't do the master teacher dikk riding by proxy to prop up Pac breh.

Vargas is above average. We saw what happened to him when he fought a legit top 5 WW and he got washed badly, and would probably get TKO'd if they fought again. So he knocked out Sadam Ali, big deal. His belts made of paper anyway.

Vargas got a gift over Khabib akjguhsikibab who you were just shytting on breh.