Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Nah majority of the boxing posters in the ring are black breh. We got a good diverse mix here :obama: check the "Do you get busy....." thread

Ring the only forum with (mostly) no bullshyt race stuff going on, MOSTLY. We can't control @yoyoyo1 or the random boxingscene/cacside boxing posters migrating here
It has no race stuff cause its turned into an echo chamber for crazy ass fukkers who are even worse than trolls cause they actually believe all the shyt they talk about:heh:

On a boxing hiatus, all we are getting is shytty fights and negotiations when Diaz/McGregor 2 is this weekend. Glad to make a comeback if I stay in posters minds like this though :blessed:

Last edited:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
It has no race stuff cause its turned into an echo chamber for crazy ass fukkers who are even worse than trolls cause they actually believe all the shyt they talk about:heh:

On a boxing hiatus, all we are getting is shytty fights and negotiations when Diaz/McGregor 2 is this weekend. Glad to make a comeback if I stay in posters minds like this though :blessed:
Be proud of being a George Bush type character brehs

IDEK what the first statement means

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Don't do the master teacher dikk riding by proxy to prop up Pac breh.

Vargas is above average. We saw what happened to him when he fought a legit top 5 WW and he got washed badly, and would probably get TKO'd if they fought again. So he knocked out Sadam Ali, big deal. His belts made of paper anyway.

Vargas got a gift over Khabib akjguhsikibab who you were just shytting on breh.

nikkas in here was riding Sadam Ali nuts until he got KOd by Vargas, now all of a sudden its "no big deal" when Vargas KOs him:francis:

Vargas only loss is to Timothy Bradley(Your Boy) who's arguably the best ww behind Pacquiao and has the best resume at 147 behind Pacquiao, so I dont know what you mean by dikk riding by Proxy.. facts are facts..

Last champion the Can-Collector Man faced was Paulie Malignaggi, 3 years ago.. Last belt he had was paper.. Last time he successfully defended a belt was 2013 against Gavin Rees.. Buscuits career since winning the wbo has been the epitome of hype and mediocrity

I didn't even shyt on Khabib, but Vargas beat him first before Buscuits who beat him coming off a loss..

If you wanna call it a gift, cool.. He aint the first to get a gift and evey fighter gets at least 1 gift..

Last edited:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Yes I do believe Ponce, Paulie, Demarco and Vargas are equal to each other and are on the same level.

When Demarco fought Broner he already had wins over Molina (blowout) and Linares (come from behind KO)

To keep it real, Demarco did what Vargas couldn't do which was actually come back from being outboxed badly by a superior fighter to win by epic KO. Not just stun him real badly in the final 10 seconds and try to live off of that punch for the rest of the year.

I'll admit Broner's recent comp hasn't been great, but you acting like he ain't fight Porter last year (sandwiched in between Molina and Khabib) The same Porter than just gave us a FOTY with Thurman.

So now Broner supposed to get props for stepping it the ring and losing 11 rounds to Porter?? :mjlol:

You can believe what you wanna believe and are entitled to your opinion, but if you trying to say Vargas is on the same level as Paulie who only notable win at 147 was against paper champion Senchenko or Demarco(who Vargas beat btw) and is 0-3 in his last 3 fights then we can just do like you say and agree to disagree

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Mental deficiency aint no joke breh, head to a doctor
How is the ring 'an echo chamber for crazy ass fukkers who are even worse than trolls cause they actually believe all the shyt they talk about' ?

Nobody trolling here except you breh. And multiple people liking the same fighters=crazy ass fukkers worse than trolls?

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
How is the ring 'an echo chamber for crazy ass fukkers who are even worse than trolls cause they actually believe all the shyt they talk about' ?

Nobody trolling here except you breh. And multiple people liking the same fighters=crazy ass fukkers worse than trolls?
You damn well know some people make themselves more difficult on purpose and go overboard with the stanning breh

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps
Why is the Spence fight on Sunday though... :what:

Fight is on NBC, The Olympic channel. UFC and Olympics on Saturday.

I like what they did, sandwiched Spence in between the last olympic events and the closing ceremony iirc. It should do pretty good numbers just being on the Olympic channel.

Rumor has it that that Mayweather is about to sign Julio Cesar La Cruz

If he manages to sign both him & Shakur Stevenson :leon:

:wow:

This is what I was asking Emcee, don't he have to defect to get signed?

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
You damn well know some people make themselves more difficult on purpose and go overboard with the stanning breh

Like the guy in the other thread saying GGG N Brook are the same size...Brook is a "huge" welterweight... Nothing about weight matters cuz they will weigh in the same

Overboard stanning like that friend??:jbhmm: