Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
He's not Bob's fighter.

He's never been on PPV, not even an undercard. I believe 4mm would be double his previous high purse, correct? And he's making approximately, 1.25mm a fight on PBC right?

So what's better breh, $4MM+ back end ppv's, plus the exposure and prestige of fighting on PPV, not to mention a chance to fight and beat Pacquiao.

Or the fight he has scheduled now? Oh shyt I just checked, AB doesn't have a fight scheduled, nor is there a rumor about one coming up.

So :jbhmm: what would you do breh? Fight Pac on ppv for like 6mm+exposure, or fight two times in 2016, with one of those being against Theopane?

Lets be honest.. Whats better for biscuits is to stay his stat padding ass on PBC barely making 7 figures fighting C level fighters, cause he knows he's food against Manny Pacquiao and I don't think he could mentally handle taking another L like that

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Lets be honest.. Whats better for biscuits is to stay his stat padding ass on PBC barely making 7 figures fighting C level fighters, cause he knows he's food against Manny Pacquiao and I don't think he could mentally handle taking another L like that
Ehhh breh I think that's harsh.

I like AB, I'd pay to go see one of his fights, and he's super talented. I agree Pac-Man beats him though.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Ehhh breh I think that's harsh.

I like AB, I'd pay to go see one of his fights, and he's super talented. I agree Pac-Man beats him though.

Who?? Focused Broner or The Collecting Can-man.. Is there a difference anymore?? He still has potential though, It aint over yet.. he still got about 2 seconds left :mjlol:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Man, Broner would put hands on Manny win or lose and would make for a bigger and better ppv.

I bet you HBO wouldn't have passed up on that. :sas2:

:childplease: Woulda shoulda coulda.. Lil nikka had an opportunity to prove it in the ring but he spit on it cause he knew what was up, and didn't really want no parts

:mjlol: at the thought of a nikka who lost 5 rounds to Paulie Malignaggi giving Pac that work

Last edited:

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS

Right back like we never left:ahh:

#AboutBillions

:aboutbillions:

son sweating out the last of the Jack Mack and honey buns he eat the last 30 days. :dead:

:mjlol:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
:childplease: Woulda shoulda coulda.. Lil nikka had an opportunity to prove it in the ring but he spit on it cause he knew what was up, and didn't really want no parts

:mjlol: at the thought of a nikka who lost 5 rounds to Paulie Malignaggi giving Pac that work

:heh: at you thinking Paulie won 5 rounds especially with all the those punches he was missing with or hitting shoulders and forearms.

nikkas always say that fight was close when it never really was. shyt was like Ghost vs Swift. The nikka that loss won the 1st 4 rounds and then got their ass kicked the rest of the fight.

The Ponce De Leon fight was closer. I'll give you that, but :camby: with all that other shyt you spewing.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rosada/Mongoose a decent fight but I imagine Diaz Jr got another mismatch, this card is definitely gonna be streamed

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Rosada/Mongoose a decent fight but I imagine Diaz Jr got another mismatch, this card is definitely gonna be streamed

meh... :smugfavre:

whole card gonna be subpar
only thing I'm okay with this happening is that belt gets out from the hands of Liam Smith, who knows otherwise how long he would have sat on it in Liverpool defending it against bums in one of the strongest divisions? Canelo money is needed to get that belt out from there. :manny:
Also after that BJS will get his belt taken from Canelo. I'm a little disappointed with Canelo didn't take the GGG fight after Khan but at least now he does some charity work for us and rescue those belts.