Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Klitschko Plans To Sue Tyson Fury, Rematch Now in Limbo! - Boxing News

not-like-this.gif
Wlad sounding like a bytch in that article

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I don't think so

Fury seems like someone who really doesn't want that rematch
plus he's right
trying to change the contract after they signed it already? :camby:
How come he didn't even allude to which part of the contract Fury was trying to switch up then?

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Why is T-Craw getting so animated about this when he didn't even call out Pac? He literally put on a master boxing class, had Max all up in his face (like a can of mace, babay), and said some "We gon go back and rest, then discuss the next fight", not "AYO Pac-Man I want to fight YOU 135-140-147, we can do this" etc. etc.

Y'all got me in here dapping @Black_Jesus and shyt, I feel like I need to wash my hands.

and this is what me and @ChocolateGiddyUp were getting at last week.

He had the perfect opportunity to call dude out (whether the fight gets made or not, the buzz from that would have helped his cause) but instead he dropped the ball.

At this point, it is what it is. :manny:

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
So you think he's just bluffing?

Just because he doesn't share the little parts (yet?) I doN't think he's lying.

I wouldn't say bluffing, but he's kinda grandstanding. This is the one time Klitschko doesn't hold all the cars and he's getting furious, wanting to sue Fury n shyt.

and this is what me and @ChocolateGiddyUp were getting at last week.

He had the perfect opportunity to call dude out (whether the fight gets made or not, the buzz from that would have helped his cause) but instead he dropped the ball.

At this point, it is what it is. :manny:

I agree 100% Dude should have been on his :demonic: steez in his interview. Y'all remember when he KO'd Dierry Jean and in the post fight interview was like "Yeaaaaaaaaah breh you got what you asked for :demonic: do I got KO power now" or something to that effect. Instead he twitters fingers the situation? I can't rock with it.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
ADRIEN BRONER
I'M FREEEEEEE
... AFTER 30 DAYS IN JAIL

8/17/16 11:23 AM PST

Boxing superstar Adrien Broner is BACK -- he's currently being released from jail after a 30 day stint ... TMZ Sports has confirmed.

Broner was locked up back in July after pissing off a judge when he arrived to a hearing 3 HOURS LATE and appeared to be drunk or hungover.

Broner had asked to be released early so he could train for an upcoming fight -- but the judge shot that down and told him he had to serve the entire 30 days.

We're told he's about to be released ... as long as he doesn't do anything stupid.

Stay tuned ...

Welcome back Champ:blessed:

#AboutBillions

:aboutbillions:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
From a negotiations stand point, I understand why fighters don't call out other fighters much these days...

1. B-side fighter wins a significant bout :obama:
2. B-side fighter publicly calls out A-side fighter :pacspit:
3. A-side manager and promoter sees this :sas1:
4. A-side manager and promoter calls B-side manager and promoter for a meeting... and they sign a non-disclosure agreement before the meeting begins :sas2:
5. A-side offers 2-piece biscuit meal with a medium soda :heh:

...here's where it gets interesting...

6a. B-side fighter balks at the deal, 2 sides can't come to a compromise, no deal :damn:
7a. A-side states they made an offer, B-side didn't want it, they're moving on :youngsabo:
8a. B-side claims they were low-balled, media chooses whoever they want to support :yeshrug:

or

6b. B-side says, ok. :shaq:
7b. :leon: They make sure everything is OK with the trainer and fighter... they'll get back to B-side team
8c. B-side claims they accepted everything and never got a contract, media chooses whoever they want to support :manny:

Really, the only time big fights get made is when BOTH FIGHTERS agree to it and PUSH for it. Otherwise, it's left in the hand of politics.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
From a negotiations stand point, I understand why fighters don't call out other fighters much these days...

1. B-side fighter wins a significant bout :obama:
2. B-side fighter publicly calls out A-side fighter :pacspit:
3. A-side manager and promoter sees this :sas1:
4. A-side manager and promoter calls B-side manager and promoter for a meeting... and they sign a non-disclosure agreement before the meeting begins :sas2:
5. A-side offers 2-piece biscuit meal with a medium soda :heh:

...here's where it gets interesting...

6a. B-side fighter balks at the deal, 2 sides can't come to a compromise, no deal :damn:
7a. A-side states they made an offer, B-side didn't want it, they're moving on :youngsabo:
8a. B-side claims they were low-balled, media chooses whoever they want to support :yeshrug:

or

6b. B-side says, ok. :shaq:
7b. :leon: They make sure everything is OK with the trainer and fighter... they'll get back to B-side team
8c. B-side claims they accepted everything and never got a contract, media chooses whoever they want to support :manny:

Really, the only time big fights get made is when BOTH FIGHTERS agree to it and PUSH for it. Otherwise, it's left in the hand of politics.

Sounds like the Quackiao vs AB "negotiations":wow:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Sounds like the Quackiao vs AB "negotiations":wow:

Except Buscuits hasn't won any significant bouts in years.. Is barely getting 7 figures but believes he deserves $10 million :mjlol:

A two piece and buscuit\soda offer from TR would've been a career high payday for the dumb nikka

@SuikodenII theres no point in calling out fighters if you're gonna just duck and price yourself out when the opportunity presents itself

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Except Buscuits hasn't won any significant bouts in years.. Is barely getting 7 figures but believes he deserves $10 million :mjlol:

A two piece and buscuit\soda offer from TR would've been a career high payday for the dumb nikka

@SuikodenII theres no point in calling out fighters if you're gonna just duck and price yourself out when the opportunity presents itself
I agree...... which is why fighters are not so quick to call other fighters out, ESPECIALLY if they have a name, following, draw, and/or world championship.

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi

I get not negotiating in the media (See what happened w Sergio/Floyd)

But more dudes should pull a Fury/Shane Mosley when they rushed the stage and called dudes out. Even if it sets up an easy 'out', it's better than calling them out via twitter IMO.