Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

Crawford out here giving stipulations that he only willing to fight manny at 140... if manny a welterweight how can anyone be shocked he didn't get the offer??

More than willing to fight Swift at 147 though:francis:

“The reason we are fighting this fight at 144 pounds is because I wanted to see how I performed at a lower weight. If I do well, I could easily fight at 140 for my next fight. At 140 is the weight I walk around at when I’m not training for a fight. So that is no issue, and even 135 would be easy for me to make. The real question is how do I feel and how do I perform when I return to those lower weights?

“I could be faster than when I fought at welterweight and [junior middleweight], and if my power remains the same, I may be able to score more knockouts at lower weights. I weighed 138 when I knocked out Ricky Hatton, 142 when I stopped Oscar De La Hoya, and 144 when I scored a TKO of Miguel Cotto. Many people consider those fights some of my best, so why not go back down if that is where the bigger and better fights are going to be fought?

Manny Pacquiao: 'Even 135 would be easy for me to make' - Ring TV

Is you finished or you done?:mjpls:

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
FTESWL Season 2 Episode 40: HipHop Is Everything But Not Everything Is HipHop

@The HONORABLE SKJ comes on the show to talk all things HipHop. He gives his take on the term culture vulture. He tells Kosher he does not feel like Drake is a “culture vulture” He speaks on Jay Electronica and the hold up he is having. He also gives his opinion about the industry today compared to back in the 90’s and thoughts on Kanye. Skj discusses the differences between the coli and sohh internet forums.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
“The reason we are fighting this fight at 144 pounds is because I wanted to see how I performed at a lower weight. If I do well, I could easily fight at 140 for my next fight. At 140 is the weight I walk around at when I’m not training for a fight. So that is no issue, and even 135 would be easy for me to make. The real question is how do I feel and how do I perform when I return to those lower weights?

“I could be faster than when I fought at welterweight and [junior middleweight], and if my power remains the same, I may be able to score more knockouts at lower weights. I weighed 138 when I knocked out Ricky Hatton, 142 when I stopped Oscar De La Hoya, and 144 when I scored a TKO of Miguel Cotto. Many people consider those fights some of my best, so why not go back down if that is where the bigger and better fights are going to be fought?

Manny Pacquiao: 'Even 135 would be easy for me to make' - Ring TV

Is you finished or you done?:mjpls:

:childplease:
That shyt was from 2014 how about something current like when Crawford is asked about a fight with Manny

If Bob Arum wants that fight and my coaches want that fight, that’s something we’ll talk about later,” Crawford said. “I let my coaches handle that. I am a fighter and I will fight anybody. I’m happy and I’m about to go on vacation. We not worried about Manny Pacquiao right now.”

Now nikkas wanna call Pac Quackiao, yet yall let this slide.. Its cool cause I know nikkas got agendas..

At the end of the day Pac is a welterweight and has been fighting their since 2009.. Has only fought at 140 once his entire career of over 60 fights so I know you aint stupid enough to try and run with that "pac best weight is 140" narrative.. :francis: maybe you are

At the end of the day if Crawford was really bout it he never would've said 140 only.. he wouldn't be trying to bring a 38 year old senator down to a weight he hasn't been to since 2009.. especially since he hs no issue calling out Swift at 147 for his belt

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Crawford: ill take the fight at 140.

freddy/pac team: oh we love that idea Crawford. we can easily go back down to 140 and win belts for that next 5 years.

fight does not get made

verdict:crawford ducked

im done yall:deadrose:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Pac is a 37-38 year old senator coming out or retirement, so him going down to 140, a weight he's only fought at once in his career 7 years ago dont make sense to me, and shouldn't make sense to anyone without a biased agenda... If freddy roach said he would like to see Manny at 140, cool, Freddy Roach says a lot of bullshyt, but again we all know Pac aint fought at 140 but once in his career 7 years ago..

And no, I dont think Crawford ducking niether fighter has really called the other out.., but if you gonna say Manny ducking you have to be consistant and say Crawford is too...

Last edited:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Klitschko Plans To Sue Tyson Fury, Rematch Now in Limbo! - Boxing News

not-like-this.gif

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Why is T-Craw getting so animated about this when he didn't even call out Pac? He literally put on a master boxing class, had Max all up in his face (like a can of mace, babay), and said some "We gon go back and rest, then discuss the next fight", not "AYO Pac-Man I want to fight YOU 135-140-147, we can do this" etc. etc.

Y'all got me in here dapping @Black_Jesus and shyt, I feel like I need to wash my hands.