Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Its illegal to tie championship fights to extensions, if Bob did that Craw could hit Arum with that Ali act shyt.
That's part of the Ali act?

Somehow he and Haymon have been using like practices for the past..........who knows how long (from what I've read).

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Naw devin haney has his own promotional company

That's because he's too young to sign a legally binding contract. He will be signing to TMT early next year, at least that's the plan.

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps
Beat it Floyd:camby:SOG been had Young Makaveli under his wing:ufdup:
You got Devin Haney...supposedly the "next Mayweather" that yall were just clamoring about last year. Then, the year before that you claimed Errol Spence was the "next Mayweather". THEN, a couple years before that you claimed AB was the "next Mayweather". And THEN even FURTHER before that you claimed Devon Alexander was the "next Mayweather":shaq2:

Stevenson is gonna ride with Floyd at the end of the day though, and I don't blame him, because all Floyd need is 1 potential superstar talent in order to take over the promotional game imo:wow:

He needs to stay the hell away from Roc Nation thats for sure.

I heard roc nation wanted him?

:snoop: Them dudes can barely promo Ward as is.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Really though? :russ:

You prolly don't remember the epic KO Alexander had on Urango. That right there is what started a lot of that talk. Dawson was another dude Floyd was very high on as well.

I'd have to agree with the other brehs and say that Lubin is one guy that I haven't seen catch even the slightest of shade on here. He's universally respected.

After him it's hard to say really.

Some of the action/exciting guys get shytted on due to their lack of skills or good opponents (rightfully so sometimes) and the more technical guys get shytted on for being boring (rightfully so sometimes)

Then you have guys like Broner who fall in the middle somewhere, but gets shytted on because of the outside the ring fukkery.

Crawford was close to being one of those guys that everyone likes, but when cats started saying he'd clear out 147 an etc... he started getting shytted on too (rightfully so kinda)

Loma is another one that doesn't get a lot of hate, but them bars from Salido's manager kinda changed that.

Basically, nikkas in here will eventually shyt on you for one reason or another if you're a boxer. :manny: That's just how the game is.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Whas wrong with Floyd raving about young makaveli?

Because he's a bandwagon jumper when it comes to Boxing...he only talks about someone who's already thought of as "official" after the fact & disregards the one's he hypes up.

Floyd also told us the "next Mayweather" was Gervonta Davis....but i guess since Tank looked sloppy/gassed/easy to hit on the AB vs Theophane card, now he's jumping on the Shakur Stevenson bandwagon and calling him the "next Mayweather" instead:manny:

I think it would be great for Mayweather Promotions to sign him, but it's just hilarious to me how Floyd moves from hyping one Boxer to the next every 6 months or so & forgets the name of the others:heh:

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Beat it Floyd:camby:

SOG been had Young Makaveli under his wing:ufdup:

You got Devin Haney...supposedly the "next Mayweather" that yall were just clamoring about last year. Then, the year before that you claimed Errol Spence was the "next Mayweather". THEN, a couple years before that you claimed AB was the "next Mayweather". And THEN even FURTHER before that you claimed Devon Alexander was the "next Mayweather":shaq2:

Stevenson is gonna ride with Floyd at the end of the day though, and I don't blame him, because all Floyd need is 1 potential superstar talent in order to take over the promotional game imo:wow:

Lmao
Leave floyd alone