Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
@reservoirdogs u said who is the most liked boxer on here universally now?

I would probably say someone young like erickson lubin for right now. don't hear nobody hating on him for right now and everyone seems to think he has a bright future.
I think that as well, he is a very nice prospect

I though about more cemented fighters though. Who are not prospects anymore.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
I think that as well, he is a very nice prospect

I though about more cemented fighters though. Who are not prospects anymore.

aint none imo.....every boxer got two or 2/3 "haters" on here. that's why I picked someone young.

inoue the Japanese dude dont really get hate and he a champ. but then again people don't care bout them lower weights anyways.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Beat it Floyd:camby:

SOG been had Young Makaveli under his wing:ufdup:

You got Devin Haney...supposedly the "next Mayweather" that yall were just clamoring about last year. Then, the year before that you claimed Errol Spence was the "next Mayweather". THEN, a couple years before that you claimed AB was the "next Mayweather". And THEN even FURTHER before that you claimed Devon Alexander was the "next Mayweather":shaq2:

Stevenson is gonna ride with Floyd at the end of the day though, and I don't blame him, because all Floyd need is 1 potential superstar talent in order to take over the promotional game imo:wow:

Last edited:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
“The first time I ever saw him box, I saw him at the Mayweather Boxing Club and we were interested [in signing him],” Mayweather said. “We thought he was a pro because he was boxing another up-and-coming top fighter, and he looked unbelievable.”

Floyd Mayweather calls Olympic boxer 'the next Floyd Mayweather'

He put hands on Haney:sas1::sas2:

And :dead: at Mayweather not even knowing Haney's name now:mjlol::dead::russ:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I wonder what the spin is gonna be now that Crawford tossed that Arum lie in the bushes:sas2:
I don't really think Bob's gonna spin it. Bob's bout his paper and that's why he's making the Pacquiao power move on HBO-----regardless of Pac's fighter.

He prolly realistically decided Vargas was the one b/c he'd have to pay him the least. Bob's gotta pay Pac $20MM+ for every fight (even though Pac has probably been advanced 5mm of that money on 33% interest), or dude will stay being a 'senator' :yeshrug:

They probably didn't even ask pac about the opponents tbh

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
@reservoirdogs u said who is the most liked boxer on here universally now?

I would probably say someone young like erickson lubin for right now. don't hear nobody hating on him for right now and everyone seems to think he has a bright future.
#HammerHeads

I'd say #SOG though

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Really though? :russ:

After the victory, HBO's official website reports that Alexander received an endorsement from one of the best pound for pound fighters in the sport, Floyd Mayweather Jr. The unbeaten Mayweather, training for his May 1 clash with Shane Mosley, views Alexander as the next great fighter in our sport. "Money" made a phone call to "The Great" and told him on speakerphone [with others listening]:

"I just wanted to to tell you, when I pass the torch - I'm passing it to you," Mayweather told Alexander.

Mayweather To Alexander: "I Will Pass The Torch To You" - Boxing News

The torch must not have been lit:manny:

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I was about to but all the golovkin/kov fans hate him.:lolbron:
Breh we don't have too many kkkov fans on here. The golovkin fans don't hate Ward I think they hate us SOG fans for 24/7 shytting on 97g

But it's #HammerHeads peep the avi :blessed: