Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Yeah things like these are usually considered classless but he's right, fukk them, let's not make it nicer

If you thought for a minute you can't show a more corrupted sport than professional boxing...
amateur boxing y'all... :mjlol:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Bop and Koncz pure pieces of shyt.
Manny gonna be fighting til he 50 and most likely in a Phillipino prison on corruption charges in 5 years.
tbh knowing that in his presonal life he is a corrupt bigot who endorses mass killings I doN't feel sorry for him for being broke
Interesting how May was always marketed as the bad boy and Manny as the good boy but now I would say Mayweather easily more sympathetic as a person,even though I'm not an admirer of his out-ring/media personality either

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Why Haymon didn't sign Andrade though?

Andrade isn't with a big promoter and easily more entertaining than the likes of Jermell Charlo, Lara or Quillin but he's still not a PBC fighter

Never understood why Haymon doesn't "get him"

and yes I kmow that he doesn't sign anyone like that but I meant that he still isn't a PBC fighter. Why is that...?

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
same thing Oscar already said.

craw not a draw but somehow vargas is.

then watch the ppv fail again.

Only problem is....this is already on record:

“Crawford is not our first choice,” Koncz said, choosing not to say who was Mr. No. 1.

Adviser: Terence Crawford 'not our first choice' for Pacquiao farewell - Ring TV
"I will not make comments until authorized by Manny. We have not agreed to anything and if we fight again Crawford is not even a thought and never was."

Koncz: If Pacquiao Returns, Crawford Not a Thought - Never Was! - Boxing News
Koncz said Vargas (27-1, 10 KOs) became the choice after he and Pacquiao decided they aren’t comfortable with the style of unbeaten two-belt junior-welterweight world champion Terence Crawford.

“I don’t like Crawford’s style. I don’t believe it’s a style that suits Manny,” Koncz said.

Asked if that meant Crawford was too fast, or too defensive, Koncz said, “His style! Leave it as his boxing style.”

Manny Pacquiao manager: Jessie Vargas will be the Nov. 5 opponent

Aint no spin allowed...Team Quackuiao knew that wanted no problems with Crawford, and this will forever be their "legacy" when it comes to Pacquaio vs Crawford discussions in the future:manny:

640_terence_crawford_2016_03_11_14_07_40.jpg

:sas2: